Conservatards actually believe that different races have different levels of intelligence

>Conservatards actually believe that different races have different levels of intelligence

AHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAJHA

Holy shit, how can rightards be so stupid? Cousin fucking and Nascar must melt your brain, LMAO!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Antisocial_Behavior
youtube.com/watch?v=RxAhwYoZQKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Think the (((Fine Bros))) molested those girls?

Yes

really? are niggers just as smart as east asians?

IQ difference among races is real. Although it's not as radically significant as white nationalists pathologically insist it to be. If it was, it wouldn't be as great difference between africans in usa and africans in africa. There is a slight difference of perhaps 5% in brainmass between africans and europeans. But that is basically it. It is worthy a notice, but not worthy a warrant for total persecution of africans

/thread.

I mean it's an open question

>Cousin fucking and Nascar must melt your brain

So you're admitting that inbreeding has a negative effect on the genetics of your offspring?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....... makes you think.

WHAT IS THE WARRIOR GENE?

The Warrior Gene refers to certain copies of the MAO-A gene that have been linked to violent anti-social behavior. One such copy, 2R, which I'll call the "violent ape gene", is 55x more common in niggers than in whites:

>Studies have found differences in the frequency distribution of variants of the MAOA gene between ethnic groups:[32][33] of the participants, 59% of Black men, 54% of Chinese men, 56% of Maori men, and 34% of Caucasian men carried the 3R allele, while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.[23][32][33][34][35][36][37][38][39][40]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Antisocial_Behavior

The reason a majority of niggers act like violent apes is because they carry the violent ape gene. This supports the hypothesis that niggers are genetically inferior subhumans.

This thread wouldn't be complete without recent NYC crime stats.

So that drunk nigger down the street is just as smart as those kids in China?

absolutely

Why are you anti science?

>intelligence isn't genetic

thx guy who got his beliefs from 17th century Enlightnment Christians

It's not a "belief" It' s statistically correct. True conservatives think that should be known and should be addressed... not hidden and ignored.

When I see shit b8 threads like this now, I always assume it's someone who just wants to make liberals look more retarded than ever and is simply LARPing their way into stupidity.

:)

Did you just assume an "other" group is less intelligent than your group?

(((Canadia)))

>Cousin fucking and Nascar must melt your brain

With this stereotype and whites still being smarter than shitskins on average it must be embarrassing

>Libtards actually deny that different races have different levels of intelligence

AHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAJHA

Holy shit, how can leftards be so stupid? Trap fucking and smoking must melt your brain, LMAO!!!!!!!

You realize all of the shit your posting has been debunked right?

youtube.com/watch?v=RxAhwYoZQKU

>141930807
>What is scientific facts? Saged and no (You)

all of it?
Citation needed.

>1 post by this id
>58 replies
And you faggots wonder why the quality of this place keeps declining, while you bump obvious shit troll threads.
Fucking idiots.

Gr8 way 2 b8 for h8 facts. I r8 dis b814/88

The vast majority of blacks have white admixture

There actually is a massive difference in intelligence between blacks here and africa because of that

And the whole environment accounts for most is complete bullshit lad

>all these reddit-tier images
>not one valid argument
top kek. go back to your degenerate (((website))). even hitler acknowledged that intelligence was influenced by culture and not """racial""" genetics.

Why wouldn't we have differing levels of intelligence?

hm

An excuse to post all figures from all IQ vs race studies ever published

lol

Nigger removal level: Benedict Arnold

lul

lel

kek

kuk

I hope all of you leafs get raped by muslims and die for your sins (aka shitposting all day).

hur

dur

>reddit-tier images

HURDUR

And yet non whites continue to immigrate to white countries.

It's only our burgers OP, that's what keeps the immigrants coming right?

>sage

Why would anyone even want to rape a black? Ugly. I'd be "impressed" if anyone w/ a human-level intelligence could even get hard to do it.

nig

nog

Go beyond Sup Forums

Spread your wings and fly throughout the internet user

herpa

derpa

I am a shitposter of peace.

KALAMAZOO

There's more genetic diversity within groups

slide thread. saged

Run that again with a linear model. Cubic arbitrarily increases the r coefficient.

>more plebbit pictures
>moving goalposts in half of them
>still no argument
you tried.