Does Sup Forums like Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? (Is This a Zombie?)

Does Sup Forums like Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? (Is This a Zombie?)

It makes fun of trannies and it's hilarious.

It's pretty good. A poor man's Rokujouma, but it's still pretty good.

I have never heard of rokujouma.

>poor man's Rokujoum
I don't know about the source material, but regarding the anime Korean zombie goes way back to 2010 or so while Rokujoum is from 2014 if I'm not wrong.

Haruna a shit.

>korean zombie deskcar

Its more like rokujoma is the decent man 's kore ga zombie

No, you piece of shit.

>makes fun of trannies
You just started a war with half of Sup Forums

I remember the time it was popular and had memes everywhere. Times sure have changed and flew by quick.

Butthurt?

Bring it.

The second season killed it, also the LN wasn't went shit?

It was great. All girls best girls.

So far this seems like a pretty boring anime with shit art and shit girls

The LNs aren't popular, but it's a fun read from what I remember from spoilers.

Nigga. I'm seriously disappointed. Don't show your face around here until you've seen it.

The main reason it lost steam was the manga was dropped right before the second season and the LN's were kind of meandering at that point plotwise. Also the LN's were dropped and picked up over and over until they settled with those slow assed faggots nanodesu or whatever

The ending of the novels was pretty good open/harem end with a bittersweet twist overall Sup Forums generally liked the ending.

rokujouma was cheesy as fuck. I gave up on episode 9. Maybe I would like it more if I were a shit taste underage MAL user like you are.

Taiko a cute

The weakest part of the novels were adapted though, the series literally amps it up after the anime ended. Read the spoilers or the novels Rokujouma's fucking great.

>Girl is a mage
>Wear plate armour
???

>but regarding the anime Korean zombie goes way back to 2010 or so while Rokujoum is from 2014 if I'm not wrong.
That's not what "poor man's" means. He's simply implying Rokujouma is better and he's correct.

Reminding that Eu win

Power limiter. If she didn't layer arcane spell failure % there wouldn't be a reality.

Sarasvati best girl

It's one of the best harem comedy that exists. It's about or near Seto no Hanayome, Konosuba, and Rokujouma's level for me.

Also Haruna was the best.

i liked it. dont know why people were so mad about season 2. i thought it was great.