Is Chicken Nuggets a Gender???

Paedophiles are pretending to be chicken nuggets on social media to lure school kids

>They’re also pretending to be ice creams and actual roads in order to attract school kids, according to social media safety expert Dr Maureen Griffin.

>‘At primary school level, I have dealt with accounts set up pretending to be chicken nuggets and ice-cream in order to friend children,’ she said.

>Dr Griffin added a convicted sex offender who pretended to be a street had managed to get 400 students from a girl’s only secondary school in Ireland to add him on Facebook.

>He did not meet up with the girls but still managed to collect their photos, including some that were taken at sleepovers.

>Dr Griffin said children were not even safe on sites like Musical.ly, which was specifically made for younger people, because paedophiles targeted these platforms.

>She talked about an incident where an unsuspecting primary school pupil was tricked into dancing along to a song in her underwear while a paedophile was watching.

>Dr Griffiin, who is also a forensic psychologist, added: ‘She was at primary school. She saw nothing wrong with dancing around her bedroom singing her favourite song but broadcasting that to people you do not know is where the difficulty lies.’

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iX56xKAwM88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hello little girl i am chicken nuggets please dance around for me

Jesus Christ
reality has become a parody of itself.
Zuck 2020 baby

wat

I....... i can't tell what's real anymore.

>141931154
Absolutely not.

What a fucking sick fuck, and an idiot to boot.

(Presumably) His face and actual name is right there. user, I hope you reported this guy to the FBI, no joke.

>Not knowing spidy/elsa style videos started off as grooming videos

What else is a goy to do?

This just proves that NO child should be allowed on the internet until their 18.

Going on the internet could break their conditioning from the Jews which we cant risk so we must invent more stories and create more scary things to force parents to ban their children from viewing the internet and seeing the truth.

>Implying I didnt know that.
>Implying

Access control lists on your networking equipment will save your children goy.

New emoji code?

They are communicating with RED ROSES. Search for the elsa videos on facebook and look at the comments. You will see names like "rose", "florencia", "flor", "petalina", Rosa", etc. Their photos have flowers and children with flowers.

What would happen if your kids started searching for dates in portuguese... kek

to be fair if they fall for this they deserve to be raped

Parents who let childen use social media should be gassed

>Thinking I would teach them a shitskin language.
>Not understanding how ACLS works.
fucking lel.

Basically natural selection.

You missed it dude

>Dillion Matt
>Very adorable, can you make anymore like this, with both girls ?

WTF

Only if you have szechuan sauce there with you

Wut dey mean by dis?

what the fuck
WHAT THE FUCK

It is inevitable that someday mayonaise will be an instrument.

Life isn't real and it's just one big meme

You means it's not already?

hell is not deep enough for these fucking faggots

God damn Jackson Gonzalez.

MODS

This shit goes deep. I don't recomend looking into it.
Remember awan was involved? that's even scarier when you know all the details.

>how could God send people to he-

NOOO! NOT THE TENDIES, WHY DID THEY HAVE TO CORRUPT MY TENDIES!?

>pretending
Bigots. Who are they to question self identification?

I'm chicken tendies now... Send me nudes.

>Username: ChickenNuggetScoon

S-STRANGER DANGER! STAY AWAY!

>They’re also pretending to be [...] actual roads

No user. I'm tendies your old friends... Don't you remember tendies?
Now send me benis pictures.

looks nobody likes pedos but maybe in the grand scheme of things this is for the best . hear me out

if kids think chicken nuggets can make a social media account or that ice cream found on the side of the road can be their friend maybe they should end up in a sealed oil drum partially filled with ethanol and left in the swamp in florida.

they shouldnt be allowed in the gene pool thats all im saying

whats next?
>Antifa are pretending to be Chicken Tendies to lure unsuspecting Alt-Righters to their doom

THIS IS THE LAST THING WE WANTED TO HAPPEN

Are you for real man? I mean I get it, I will edit the image, but for real man?

I thought Pizza was their favorite food.

>letting your kids have access to social media
>raising dumbass kids that can be convinced by food on said social media to do shit

It's because these kids see the 'food' accounts and think "Lel, so randum! Random is funny!" and reply to it.

i fucking kekd
also, these parents need the gas
and quick

Is that KETCHUP? NO NO NO NUGS GO IN BUFFALO, BBQ, HONEY MUSTARD, SWEET AND SOUR OR EVEN RANCH AND HOT SAUCE. You do NOT dip a nug in Ketchup you freaks. You degenerate swine.

what a load of nonce sense

>we are now borderline pedophiles pretending to be a school now

How fucking dumb are these kids? They deserve being diddled

Hey wait just a minute, your not the ten pack of maccas nuggets i ordered... who are you?

>I facetimed Chicken Nuggets and he showed up in my house

youtube.com/watch?v=iX56xKAwM88

Is reality fusing with fiction?

a year ago it would have been pizza

I dip my nugs in sriracha sauce.

Come at me swine.

you chose to win WWII you goddamn Brits, along with condemning free people of Eastern Europe to life in gulag. everything happens today is because of you