Why doesn't poor girl win?

Why doesn't poor girl win?

Because they must PLEASE OLD MEN FOR MONEY

Because if she did, it would've been a realistic outcome.

>poor girl
She cant afford to win

Is she actually poor in this show?
How the hell does she afford to dress like that?

Because "mah incest"

She made it herself

Is it really losing when MC is incestious piece of shit? Nothing af value was lost really

But she self-destructed didn't she? She won then left it.

kek

Poor girls are gross.

Because she isn't poor you idiots. That was not her problem.

Poor girls have bad education, it wasn't a smart idea for her to encourage the wincest. Alternatively she could of thought she was helping them with their familia relationship, how was she to know they were sexually attracted to each other.

>poor people
>winning anything
pick one

Her proper place in the world is pleasing fat old balding men for money, not falling in love and living happily ever after.

wat?

Kuroneko was never going to win

Kirino was the winner from the start

And THANK GOD

Now Kyousuke can fuck a 10/10 model instead of a stupid chuuni twig

She lost because of her mole, not her wealth

Do people forget that she forfeited?

It was just a prank though

Except they didn't fuck, and that's where the series went so wrong. MC-kun rejects a 9/10 goth loli and a 10/10 Ayase, just so that she can pretend to be in a relationship with her sister, and they still didn't fuck. My jimmies were literally rustled in the second season.

Same reason why the poor are poor in real life: they're lazy and have no virtues.

Why kuroneko is hated wrong?

Mereces morir junto con el creador de oreimo

Because she was a fucking idiot

>chuuni Kirino
Kyousuke wanted the genuine Kirino.

The impeccable Kirino who is best girl, always.

Kuroneko a shit.
She talks too fancy, I don't understand her speech as clearly as others'.
Also, Kirino best girl in Oreimo

Kyousuke fucked his sister.

Is this canon?

You're just shitposting aren't you?

It is heavily implied in the books and in the after story Kuroneko and Kirino have their usual arguing fit in which Kuroneko calls Kirino a slut for bragging about her sex life. Kirino then turns to Kyousuke all red and says she never bragged about anything.

Kyosuke is the absolute worst.
Kuroneko dodged a bullet.

I STILL dont get the series.

Kuroneko had -won-. Kyosuke is still young, in his formative years. A few dates, a few intimate moments, and he'd be fucking Kuroneko and forgetting all about his sister.

I dont get Kuroneko at all. Did she WANT to win, or what? Who the fuck cares about Kirino's little weird fascination over her brother? That shit will be gone by college.

Her sisters would have had a big brother to play with,Kyosuke would help out a family in need , Manami would have her no-incest need scratched,and everyone would be happy.

because anime is bourgeois propaganda

Yes she is poor(ish). She hand makes all of her cosplay.

Kuroneko was betting on the threesome ending.

It's kinda dumb, but the gist is that Kuroneko believed that she would have to choose between Kirino and Kyousuke unless they hooked up. Being friendless and chuuni most of her life she decided it was better to keep her close friends than have an intimate relationship with Kyousuke.

I don't mind. I'll take Kyousuke's place and comfort her.

That's wrong though, she wanted both, a relationship with Kyousuke and friendship with Kirino. She thought she could achieve that by resolving the siblings feelings for each other, specifically by breaking up and getting chosen again as his number 1 and this causing Kirino to accept she isn't going to get an incest ending. It was stupid and it obviously didn't work.

if winning means keeping the retard mc, then I´m fucking glad she lost.

Kyousuke is based as fuck.

She's just a poor girl, nobody loves her.

She won my heart. I'm sure she'll find her own happiness.

Underrated post.

/thread

Instead it just drove him right into Kirino's arms and the Incest end, Glorious.

Nope. It's never even hinted that she's poor. It's nothing but a meme.

She's just a poor girl, from a poor family!
Spare her her life from this monstrosity!

She did win, but then she threw it away like a retard thinking he'd pick her a second time

Because it's an incest story and even though she's best girl and perfect in all regards, she's not the sister. The game was rigged from the start

That's implies she didn't fuck up massively. She did and she's a also utterly delusional and kind of a jerk on top.

>heavily implied
You're just as bad as the writers of the two Oreimo games.

The after story pretty much confirms it though.

This CAN be anything. Let see if author willing to have kuroneko popup on eromanga sensei or something.

She threw the game! She was winning and then she just quits for the plot contrivance that Kirino was supposed to win.
Ayase then throws herself at Kyousuke in a desperate attempt to backstop this bullshit but it's too late.

Even if it wasn't then the afterstory confirmed they're doing it.

>This CAN be anything
You're shitposting, aren't you? It doesn't get any more obvious in such a series. Fushimi couldn't possibly write an actual sex scene so he did the closest thing he could.

I'm usually an incestfag, but even I was pissed off by this ending.
Not only did Kuroneko deserve to win, but that shitty half-assed "Eyy, we're dating as siblings but actually not, lol" ending just blew away all the faith I had in this series.
I've rarely been annoyed by a fiction, but man, fuck this anime.

>Not only did Kuroneko deserve to win
No she didn't, that is as stupid as it gets. The entire series is build around Kyousuke's and Kirino's support for each other and it was hinted from the very beginning that they have feelings for each other. Any other ending would have been retarded.

Which brings me to the second point, the ending itself is decent, they did not break up, or rather they did but got back together again. It was something Fushimi had to do due to censorship or he wouldn't have gotten published.

The anime fucked it up a bit by leaving out a ton of stuff prior to the ending, changing the kiss at the end to be on the cheek and many subs mistranslated a crucial line. Kirino renews the life counseling, which was always about their relationship and now it is about their love for wach other.

Japanese hate poorfags.

funny, when their dollar is so unbelievably shit.

>support for each other
More like Kyousuke's constant bending over backwards for Kirino and getting insulted and attacked in return, after she spent the last 5 years ignoring him and treating him like dirt because he didn't live up to her ridiculous standards. Kirino doesn't deserve shit and it's absurd that he even tolerates her

You're already so incredibly biased it's useless to try to explain anything. Have fun being assblasted until the end of time.

Poor people are gross and only good for bullying.

We posting doujins now?

That's the best Oreimo doujin. Accurately shows Kirino's character and what would actually happen.

The funny thing is the first scene could happen while yours is just retarded. No Kirinofag will ever get upset over you posting it. Though it's of course unlikely, they would never let anyone watch and I doubt Kuroneko would cry if she happened to walk in on them.

>10/10 Model
>Has no Tits
Have you never looked at actual models?

>show is called "Ore no Imouto"
Gee, I fucking wonder

>Kuronekofags get butt-rustled when reminded Kirino's banging her brother while Ruri is alone
Ruri's whole appeal is that she's a pathetic fool.

What the fuck am I looking at exactly?

Oh I'm sorry for making you mad just by saying the truth.

The desperation shared by Ruri and her fans bring me nothing but joy.

Then please keep on being happy with your forced incest ending, it's the only reason why Ruri acted like a fool in the first place.

Only because the plot demanded it.

There's that desperation.

How about you both stop shitposting.

I'll stop.

Is that the only thing you can come up with?

Arguing with you is pointless.

>forced incest ending
Bullshit, if you think it was forced you didn't understand anything. On the contrary it would have been stupid if it didn't end with KyousukexKirino.
>only reason why Ruri acted like a fool
She fell for Kyousuke when he projected his feelings for Kirino onto her. After that it were her own delusions that made her act like an idiot. How can you not blame Kuroneko for that? She's a chuuni who made a chuuni plan that didn't work and hurt everyone involved.

Ruri's plan was to force the siblings to consider each other's feelings and it worked. If she hadn't done that the incest ending wouldn't have happened.

Oh, you're the "Ruri didn't want to be with Kyousuke, she only wanted him to hook up with Kirino" type of Nekofag, alright. As always the answer is no, you're stupid. She never intended the siblings to get together, she wanted the siblings to resolve their feelings for each other.

Selling chuuni, moderately used

You can keep her, bud.

Too bad the author is a one trick pony.

Nobody cares about his latest work.

That was the revised plan after having completed her primary objective. Whether she wanted them to "get together" is debatable but the point still stands that she sacrificed her positions for Kirino's sake, neither of them resented what she did, and the ending was only possible because of her.

>Nobody cares about his latest work.
It's already got an anime being made.

>kek
Kill yourself.

I never understood the 'win/lose' mindset people have of harems

usually the male MC in the harem is a piece of shit who doesn't deserve anyone and almost undeniably the girl who 'wins' would be way better off with someone else anyway. Not only that, but if your girl 'loses', doesn't that just mean she remains pure and doesn't end up with a spineless japanese dude?

the only way I can make sense of it is if people self-insert as the male character but why on earth would you self insert as someone who is so pathetic 99% of the time?

>she sacrificed her positions for Kirino's sake
No she didn't, she never planned to get rejected by Kyousuke. She thought he would pick her again. And I think the siblings would have gotten together sooner and more smoothly if it wasn't for the Kuroneko romance. She was the main thing holding him back during volumes 6-8. That much is arguable though.

She lost, HARD.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone lose this hard before.

Kirino a shit

>Kirino a best
Fixed that for you.

>Ruri is so selfless she sacrificed herself
I love how often this is toted as the thing that makes Ruri superior when:

1. The only reason Ruri got a shot in the first place is because Kirino told Kyousuke to consider Ruri
2. Kirino stayed out of their way while they dated even though it hurt her
3. Kirino intended to move to Europe because she felt Kyousuke was delaying his relationship with Ruri for Kirino's sake

Kirino attempted to sacrifice her love which was ~7 years in the making to appease Ruri's petty crush but all Kuronekofags can come up with is how great Ruri was for stepping aside after forcing herself between them.

The reality is neither of their "sacrifices" made a lick of difference because Kyousuke made his own damn decision in the end that wasn't influenced by either of their games.

>nbr

>liking the Psycho bitch
>not knowing why incest is wrong
>actually wanting them to fuck and have retarded kids
Levi Strauss is contorting on his grave right now.

There's nothing wrong with incest and there's everything wrong with Kirino

>there's nothing wrong with incest
Yeah, there is nothing wrong for a father to alienate his kids into sucking his cock, using of his parental figure to have his way

There is nothing wrong with Sibling Incest. Are you happy now?

Sibling incest, then. And before you pull some other bullshit, if they're around the same age and are both fine with it.