How do you guys live with yourselves?

You will answer to God for the evil you've allowed into the White House.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=OkZpmNhosQw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Really fucked up, guys.

Shut the fuck up queer

This desu famalam

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=OkZpmNhosQw

>You will answer to God for the evil you've allowed into the White House.

what about the evil we kept out?

Add one more to the Clinton body count. She can't keep getting away with this!

liberals
>OLD PEOPLE SHOULDN'T DECIDE THE FATE OF OUR COUNTRY! THEY WILL DIE SOON AND WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT!
also liberals
>AWWWW THIS OLD WOMAN WANTED HILLARY TO WIN! WHY DIDN'T YOU VOTE TO MAKE HER WISHES COME TRUE?!

>for the evil you've allowed into the White House
How is trump "evil" exactly?

I mean, it really is quite sad tho

lol 2bh
People die all the time, nothing makes this woman any more special.

>calls Mexicans "rapists"
>says judge can't do his job because he's Latino
>hires White Nationalist Steve Bannon
>tries to ban Muslims
>calls Hill a "nasty woman"
>is anti-women's choice

Are you kidding me?

damn son

Bitch was a space alien anyway.

Get the fuck outta here nigga.

should have backed the right candidate, would have died happy

Not really at all, women have been leaders of nations and empires for centuries; many in places where women had NO say at all in politics. Wanting a woman "President of the United States" is fucking stupid if you consider it a milestone for women.

First Black POTUS is an achievement simply because blacks were literally slaves in America and now one became President. Hillary did not have the same appeal because women were never even close to that oppressed in America and they see Western countries run by women all the time.

You forgot the part where she was gassed by the Nazis at Dachau 6 times, turned into a lampshade and raped by doggos.

Look at the good side. She'll still be able to vote democrat the next election

You do understand that it wasn't Trump who won, but the Democrats just shot themselves in the foot.

Hit me up with 6 or 9, thanks.

holy shit. my sides

This one really is a pretty upsetting, i have sympathy but despite being sad it didn't change the reality of the situation back during the campaign and it doesn't now that she has passes either. Clinton really was just a shit candidate.

fuck yourself, faggot

woman shouldnt be allowed to vote, and most of us are under the impression Trump went soft so telling us hes evil is just sillyness

>stein
>niger

Press S to spit

>Ruline Steinnigger just wanted to see the first female president
>She literally didn't give a fuck what she stood for or even if she was satan herself, she just wanted a female president

This is why women shouldn't be allowed to vote. Stupid cunt.

Atleast we can live with ourselfs, looks like Clinton supports cant.

(((Steininger)))

Underrated

exactly. We heard this over and over after Brexit

God doesn't care about American politics

YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

top kek

Criminally underrated post

God doesn't exist.

That was easy

And my 98-year-old grandfather just wants to see all of the spics gone and not destroying our cities and stealing jobs. Why is this old bitch more important than he is?

good one

S

Greatest post. Someone cap.

Burn in hell kike, we won't miss you

Trump isn't perfect, but Hillary was the worst. Out of every Democrat, Republican, Independent, green party, or whatever candidate, she was the worst. Only Maxine waters would be a worse president.
I'm sorry that old chick felt sad this one time, but blame the media for pushing Hillary so much, it's no one else's fault.
>be old chick. Like Hillary. Don't have access to pizza party adrenachrome. Die.
>TFW you die, but probably still have your soul, even though you supported a candidate who killed hundreds of people and ran a Haitian child slavery ring from DC.