Hollywood

Ok, guys. Something has to be done about Hollywood. They have way too much influence and reach to be allowed to continue to push propaganda. Remember back when celebrities who were commies were deported? I think it's time for round two.

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/film/news/summer-box-office-2017-worst-decade-1202548272/
screencrush.com/2016-worst-summer-for-big-movies/
businessinsider.com/tv-ratings-decline-2015-9
businessinsider
archive.is/PCUb4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

theyre digging their own graves. you should be happy about this. why is no one ever happy about this?

Ok, checked. So explain?

1 is what they look like when they lose a bet on their pooper

every time they open their fucking mouths about this shit it drives away more fence-sitters. The more radical they become the more hatred they garner. This isn't going to end anytime soon and for that reason alone Trump will win again in 2020

We don't need to do anything. Stephen Colbert is one of the most successful redpills to exist. The more they do this shit the less people will be interested. Look at Marvel and DC. Every time they do a SocJus related anything the comics end up getting cancelled three issues later.

So are you implying that fence-sitters would be driven towards the right? And if the right becomes more radical than these fence-sitters prefer?

nuke melbourne
nuke hollywood
nuke NK

ez pz

This

The ratings will probably be low just like the Mtv awards. everyone knew the show would be propaganda and everyone is sick of it

Roll

Roll

Literally only intelligent city folk listen to these literal faggots.
Yes, literally.

Any "2 scoops" jokes during the Emmys?

They really are, it's incredible. Trump is a shit president but they're pretty much guaranteeing him a second term anyway.

It's true.

Just start a pro-white media production company. Nobody is stopping you.

Television is garbage. Emmys are awards for best garbage.

I haven't watched television since 2009. Nothing I have seen since makes me want to start again.

>tranny cabaret dancers
they just can't help themselves enough

shit president
>unironically not believing he's the best we've had in decades

enjoy your ban

Roll

niggerkikes

Nuke em. Or tax them at 99%

She's such a qt

rollin

roll

I'd love to sleep with her.

joos did 9/11

ok

roll

Stop watching, then. Its that simple

>We don't need to do anything. Stephen Colbert is one of the most successful redpills to exist.

This. Once Podesta is outed as a pedophile rapist and murderer Colbert will be DONE. OVER. AND. OUT.

There's basically 0 reason to watch modern Hollywood media. They don't have any original ideas or talent anymore, they just rehash old stuff and modify it to promote their agenda.

You're welcome

I'm sorry, I am not a middle-aged housewife so I don't watch (((award shows))) on (((television))).

We have to create our own movies and shows if we are going to take them out for good. In the meantime, torrent their shit if you wanna critique it.

You forgot Silicon Valley.

GONNA git you Drumphies!!!!

This just reeks of "haha let's say treason! whatever that means! i know it's bad but lets say it! lol haha!"

It's so obvious Colbert has no idea what the fuck he's talking about and it's just eyeroll inducing.

colbert is turning into a full-fledged faggot

heh

Push hard how biased the news media is.
Pirate EVERYTHING and help others to pirate.

Arrgg matey. The more these scurvy dogs go portside the more the landlubber public goes starboard side

Toronto as well. Many movies made there.

Welp this is all i need to know. Colbert is a pedo.

hollywood will just drive more people away from the democrats. no one likes to be told how to think.

His comedy segment was embarrassing, just pity laughs from the audience of the most liberal, anti-trump, Jewish fags that you could get.
Does he really have no other material?

They literally brainwash women with this shit. My mom, morher in law, daughter sitting there watching it made me sick. My dad just up and fucking left.

This shit needs to end. Jews, niggers, leftists and pedos.

And women are so fucking stupid and such blind starlet gollowers that they fucking make me sick. I wanted to slap them all.

>turning

This.

I watched it because I like Colbert and expected his normal Late Show monologue. It was funny and I anticipated him fucking around.

If you don't like it don't watch it. It's quite literally that simple. Don't get asspained over shit you shouldn't be watching anyway. I will never understand this mentality of watching things you don't like just to get mad.

I frankly cannot tell these post from satire anymore.

Ours is the side of the truth, anyone driven towards us begins their ascent from (((their))) control.
Once you're here, you're here forever.

I bet you thought you'd get me with this fine and tempting piece of bait. I'll admit, it's impressive how subtle the language is, an amateur might fall for this tactic- but not me.

*Teh*

Now enjoy your final breath as I ready my blade, poised for the kill.

Only women watch TV anymore. And women are already genetically leftist. So really there is not much damage done.

Why do women insist on destroying everything we've built?

Not satire. It genuinely pisses me off. They just spread filth.

Nice quads but you posted it you dummy you!

Guess I got pranked!

Uhoh, people have different opinions than you, what you going to do about it?
>bitch and moan anonymously online

Nice

It's times like the Emmys when I wish ISIS was around to blow them up...

umm, sweetie... is it their opinion, though? or are they being told to have that opinion?

Confiscate their wealth, expel them from the country

Cut the cord. Get rid of your cable. That's just about the most effective measure you can take right now against cultural Marxism.

> emmys
get out of my board

>Remember back when celebrities who were commies were deported? I think it's time for round two.

Muh safe space

Beauty

lol Sup Forums is so fucking triggered. right wing sjws indeed

haha wow! Colbert is hilarious! conservatives are going to hate seeing this hahhahaha wow

So much of our society is run by money. You think Hollywood is a business deciding how to best please people? I bet they get paid from up high and do what they're told. No funding, no Hollywood. They do what they're paid to do.

FASCIST TREASON CONFEDERATE WHITE SUPREMACIST RACIST SEXIST DICTATOR ORANGE HITLER RUSSIAN PEE TAPES VLADAMIR BANNON PUPPET DUMBO PUSSY GRABBER RUMPFLE TRUMPFLE HUMPFSKIN

2 of those dancers are male

Sodom and Gomorrah

I remember when the Communists tried to take over Hollywood and the Government. They were caught and jailed. They had infiltrated the highest levels-judges, governors, media, etc. Looks like they NEVER REALLY LEFT.

>mocking confederates
That nigger is from South Carolina. He must be ashamed of his past.

Who even watches the emmys

My mom watches Infowars, gavin mcinnes, Paul Joseph Watson and Styx

Her favorites are Paul Joseph Watson and Styx.

My dad is obsessed with globalist satanic bankers intentionally crashing economies and stockpiles gold/guns/powdered foods.

I guess I am pretty lucky

dont you understand? OP is commenting on the globalists shooting themselves in the foot. lurk more

Why do Democrats want to sow hate and division and destroy American society? Seems creepy.

>men in dresses
so this is what the west has become

TOO LATE HE-MAN, THIS SHIT IS ZEITGEIST NOW!

I was a fence sitter until Trump.

literally the only flag worse than my own

it's almost like they are excluding close to half of the potential viewers. Anyone who saw this shit would just shut it off.

Our president is so influential and powerful that celebrities can't stop talking about him. This only makes him more powerful.

Styx is wrong about things and his perspective is from the whitest state but he's generally logical about the things he says.

His views on race would be completely different if he had any actual experience with other races.

>They have way too much influence

Not even remotely true. Fuck off with your concern trolling you dumb leaf cunt.

All of Hollywood put all of their weight behind Clinton and she still lost.

The 2016 election proved that Hollywood has no relevance.

variety.com/2017/film/news/summer-box-office-2017-worst-decade-1202548272/

screencrush.com/2016-worst-summer-for-big-movies/

businessinsider.com/tv-ratings-decline-2015-9

This last one is from 2015, but that's when the massive decline in TV viewership started, and things have only gotten worse in the past two years.

Remember to archive
>businessinsider com/tv-ratings-decline-2015-9
archive.is/PCUb4

Styx is accurate about his predictions like 85% of the time though, especially during the election.

Seriously, it is insane how often his predictions come true. He predicted that Trump would become slightly more centrist and that Alex Jones would begin to drop his support for him.

Exactly what is happening. Styx also predicts all identity politics will be dead in 5 years (BLM, Alt-right), I am like 50/50 on this prediction.

>literally the only flag worse than my own
Its pretty bad ass

So, how long is it gonna take for a right-wing movie to come out and blow all this shit out of the water, leading to investors demanding more of the same? that'll be the biggest fuck you to the libfucks in hollywood

i agree with you about the living in a white state thing though.

I grew up in a very white state and then moved to Chicago. My opinions on race changed quickly

They're destroying their own industry. People are getting sick of it, they don't go to the movies anymore and they're getting sick of the emmys.

no hes right about that. If trump gets the economy even more booming, people won't care about social issues much anymore. Im 23 and most people I meet in NYC and LI are centrists or conservatives.

Right.

BLUUUUUUUUUMPF

who is who in that webm? what group makes up the giant mass?