So, my friends and I were talking about climate

So, my friends and I were talking about climate.
There's this tool that shows teh global surface concentration of CO2 (USA is actually one of the cleanest countries for the size and industrial output)
So I scroll over to Africa, and there's this spot in Botswana that's off the fucking scale.

Other urls found in this thread:

earth.nullschool.net/#current/chem/surface/level/overlay=co2sc/orthographic=25.59,-23.15,3000/loc=24.361,-21.499
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YdG1Hczh2Zg
youtube.com/watch?v=Oc2JNZiB_Lo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some drug factory probably

DELETE THIS ASAP BEFORE YOU GET A VISIT

Only jannies can delete threads

But co2 isn't driving climate change.

fire maybe? Montana and Idaho have been off the charts lately.

Those coordinates lead to an area in what appears to be the middle of nowhere, but the map tile is old and low res compared to surrounding tiles.

thumbnail looked like semen on a wood table.

Botswana, Africa is not in the USA, sir.

Well we can let this get out can we?

oh, the tool in question is earth.nullschool.net/#current/chem/surface/level/overlay=co2sc/orthographic=25.59,-23.15,3000/loc=24.361,-21.499

>there is this tool
Can op be an even bigger faggot? Is it possible to display more profound homosexuality?

Yeah, he could be you

Says the moosefucker.

>moose
get it right, ape fucker.

So, it looks like that map tile is deliberately obscuring the surface there, and they're generating the single highest surface concentration of CO2 on the entire planet.
Climate change or not, what the fuck is happening there.

bump

>implying
I mean the anomaly itself, not its geographic location ya dingus

Yeah but even there the co2 levels are nowhere near as high as in bosnia.

>bosnia
botswana.

That's in the middle of the desert, and the fires in Montana and Idaho generate more particulate concentrations than CO2.

How do they even measure it with that much precision, don't they just have a few ground stations?

probably some secret chinese mining going on or something they're being paid to keep on the down low.

The pollution in the industrialized world is ridiculously controlled.
Look at the particulates for the US or europe and compare to brazil, southern africa, the middle east, india, and china.

It has something to do with this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YdG1Hczh2Zg

This is NASA data, not NOAA

I'm just wondering who's paying alphabet to keep that tile off the grid.

Bump for strange occurrence.
Would really like to know the reason for this anomaly. Where there's smoke there's fire.

Pretty sure they use satellites and measure composition of our atmosphere the same way they do for the atmosphere of other planets that we can only see.

So, can we Sup Forumslution police the third world?

This place is useless now. Nothing but shit threads going on and none of you can figure out why there's so much co2 coming out of this little nigger nation. Have you faggots forgotten how2psyop?
Ammo gets ignored constantly. Potential is always wasted. Everyone good must have left.

Yeah they do that too, I thought they couldn't really do that real times though because there weren't enough satellites, and for a long times it was far from precise.
Anyways, it seems that stuff happens often on their simulation:
youtube.com/watch?v=Oc2JNZiB_Lo

ya this place is shit for now, thanks for the tool tho

>Have you faggots forgotten how2psyop?
Have you ever contributed anything personally? Besides as the video I posted showed these hot spots seem mostly random, and can be much bigger.

That made me laugh, but it is weird.