Sup Forums Livestreams

Why doesn't Sup Forums do live streams for older shows? It could make for some entertaining threads.

they do

you can stop thanks

Most of the time they get banned for advertizing.

>streaming

This thread isn't for fat mouthbreathing newfag dumbshits like yourself. Sup Forums watches currently airing livestreams all the time.

They would get shit on and we all hate each other.

Because people will shit on you for streaming
and the faggot jannies can't wait to shit on you for linking or discussing an external website.

Unless it's well regulated or done at the initiative of the mods it'll only happen sparingly

Even /m/ gets streams of old stuff like G Gundam, why can't we?

someone shud stream cowboy beeboop

Stream threads are banned here.

>streaming
>calling anons newfags

I might as well stay on /m/ then.

Yes but why?

I can understand the principle of global rule 11. We don't want retards advertising their twitch streams on Sup Forums and /vg/; something they can promote themselves with, but anime livestreams are different. It would be more of a community based thing.

You're clearly a newfag, dumbshit.

>i are oldfag I've been here since 2011
>lol u tk him to da bar|?
fuck off

your supposed to be in kintergarten now

This image makes me angry. I thought Sup Forums was safer than to allow newfags to get a foothold.

Why do newfriends make incorrect assumptions instead of lurking?

Good show. Better manga. Shame that a lot of people have overlooked or forgotten about it.

Which chapter was this?

>GTO
>forgotten
What?

We do. We had an eva livestream rewatch for the 20th anniversary, also disappearence and toradora during christmas

There also. was Code Geass stream 1 year after moot's withdrawal.

People like livestreams of new episodes because that's literally the only way to see it well, live.

Streaming old shows is however a very different thing. As was said pretty much right off the bat, that gets dinged as advertising. Why does it get evaluated as such even if there is nothing in it for OP? The way the threads go. This shit has been tried in the past, trust me. For one it's hard to get hype for a show you already saw, especially enough around other people to make it worthwhile. It also takes a long ass time to go through even a one-cour on stream; very few people are going to just scroll down the page and go "oh shit I know what I'm doing the next 5 hours straight" and voluntarily sequester off their whole night/afternoon on just a whim from a thread they saw here. This makes the stream host keep spamming/bumping the thread to goad more viewers into it, which is what makes it all the more ad-like.

Lastly there are very few shows I'd imagine a lot of Sup Forums would want to actually convene on to rewatch. Like if I was gonna do it I'd do maybe Code Geass or Golden Time or anything else that really pulled the board together, and do like 1-2 episodes a day every few days, something like that. That way it's not too taxing and can be easily budgeted in time. Assuming people saw it already they're not gonna care if it's staggered over a while, if they can pull together a sizeable audience to relive some of the big trainwrecks on Sup Forums with the accompanying hype.

>Golden Time
do you want to piss me off?

How did /vp/ do it? They started streaming the original pokemon anime a couple of months ago and during the early episodes, there were 150 people watching at one point.

We did a School Rumble one a while ago.

The idea would be to stream old movies/OVAs, not 13+ episode series.

Something like Dokuro-chan or Golden Boy would be perfect.

Because the entire board is about Pokemon, so it would be very easy to get the most popular and famous series on a livestream and get people to watch it.

Perhaps stuff like Break Blade, Towa no Quon?

I'd like to stream some of the older stuff, like old OVA series such as Gunnm or shorter series like Now and Then, Here and There. That way it would be like watching them live for Sup Forumsnons, a couple of episodes once a week, for those who missed out on the joys of staying up late to watch whatever came up.

Best girl

Fuck off and kill yourself.

I kinda wanna do something that'll take a long ass time in a similar (but accelerated) format, but is something probably a lot of Sup Forums hasn't seen and it also isn't critical that you catch every single episode. Like, Urusei Yatsura or Heartcatch Precure. Or all of Hidamari.

But then I remember I am lazy and would rather watch whatever I feel like at the moment.

Fuck off faggot you and OP just want recommendations, hope you die cancerous newfag.

Agreed. She also won in the end, so everything works out just fine.

>12 year old trying this hard to fit in
You should be asleep little jonathan.

Every time I see it suggested it's always a fucking dub playing. That tells me more than enough about the kinds of people that want this.

I've joined in a few before and they were never dubbed.

Hmm, yeah maybe one of the longer running shows, an episode once a week, so there's plenty of time to catch up but watching them in order isn't that important. Could be a good idea, what services allow you to stream anime anyway?

Haruhis been streamed every Sunday since April.

I know one fag who streamed some movies and even hentai on streamup. I think the site is shit but at least they don't seem to care.

I'm waiting for the Geass 10th anniversary stream

Hmm, I'll look into it, as I have a shit ton of classics and more on my hard drives that I need an excuse to watch.