Still a Hillary Clinton Supporter. AMA

Hello Sup Forums, I was reading What Happened and came across a section in which former Secretary of State and the Rightful President Hillary Rodham Clinton discussed about how people, such as you Sup Forums people, rigged the election against her. I did some research and found out that Sup Forums played a part in it. I decide to come here today to first ask some questions. Why are you so hateful? Why do you support the Nazi fascist Trump? Why is feminism, BLM, and social justice bad? Don't you want equality? Did you not vote for her because you guys are all misogynistic? Also, I will debunk any of your beliefs and you can ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

mostdamagingwikileaks.com
observer.com/2017/05/dnc-lawsuit-presidential-primaries-bernie-sanders-supporters/
newsweek.com/bernie-sanders-rigged-hillary-clinton-dnc-lawsuit-donald-trump-president-609582
nytimes.com/2016/07/23/us/politics/dnc-emails-sanders-clinton.html?mcubz=1
huffingtonpost.com/entry/debbie-wasserman-schultz-and-the-dnc-favored-hillary_us_57b365a4e4b0b3bb4b0800bd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why aren't any you Sup Forums people replying? Do you know that I am speaking the truth? Come at me Sup Forums people.

Why are you such a freakin faggot? Here's 2 cents from Soros for you

Why are you using the word faggot? This is why it is true all you Trump supporters are deplorables.

Why are you still supporting her?

>being offended at the word faggot
I'm sorry darling, but then get

This is some of the worst bait I have seen on this site and I browse Sup Forums

Because she it rightful president. She won the popular vote and the electoral college is such a sham. Why do we listen to what a bunch of slave-owning white men wrote over 400 years ago?

Observe digits

>american constitution is around for 400 years
Being this retarded

It doesn't matter how long it has been around. It's a bad document and as time goes along, change is needed everywhere. Try arguing against this idea.

Fuckoff back to plebbit faggot

sage, fake and gay

You Hillary supporters are classy.

Really? She won the popular vote? Then why were all the dems freaking out when trump wanted voter id checks? Why did some recounts in a few cities show that more people actually voted for trump?

Just stop. You're being way too obvious.

What do you think of her book tour? Signing copies of her latest effort in the toilet paper aisle at Costco.Looking like a champion there.

Source? Prove to me that there was voter fraud. Don't just read off of your fake Breitbart/Fox news. Plus, voter ids are racist.

still the best-selling book on amazon. it's a great read by the way. You should educate yourself with that

Fuck off nigger faggot

Were you happy that Hillary cheated Bernie out of the nomination?

I'm white so I'm not a n*gger f*ggot. Stop using that language. It's not appropriate

Not true. The majority of democrats voted for Hillary.

Those reviews are so patently false that it should be a punishable offense to refer to them. Do you know that you can't leave a review for the book unless you have paid for a copy through Amazon? They don't care if you have read it anywhere else. Also, they delete any 1 star reviews instantly.

ANd I have read it already. A laugh a minute as her delusions are tragically apparent to all.

How are voter ID's racist? They prove that the person voting is an American citizen

Prove to me that the reviews for What Happened is false. I'm sorry, but the majority of people, including media figures, liked the books.

Comes to Politically Incorrect trying to lecture us on PC behavior. Fuck outta here.

are you done with the bait yet?
its old and boring, actually do something to provoke Sup Forums not just ask retarded questions you already know the answer to

After the media blacked out almost all coverage of Bernie's campaign and colluded with the DNC to give Hillary the nomination.

Because they are racist. They target minorities unfairly. Educate yourself before you speak.

>in toilet paper aisle at Costco
>Looking like a champion
What kind of champion signs her retarded book in the toilet aisle at a fucking Costco

Prove it. Prove that they rigged the nomination for Hillary. She is a hard working woman and won it with sweat and blood.

She never signed her book in the toilet aisle. Why do you lie to yourselves so much?

>Still a Hillary supporter
Hahahaha!
Riding around on your dead horse being a prig.
Did you live on a lonely Japanese island for the last 10 months? Hillary is a disgusting monster and everyone on earth looks on her as the ultimate creature of darkness
she already lost, you grotty lunatic. She's politically undead, perhaps literally too.

Of course they will, They need to like it or suffer consequences. Nobody wants to be a suicide victim with 2 bullets to the back of the head.

You could read some of the Wikileaks emails for starters.

Serious question...have you been to a spirit cooking party with Hillary?

I hope Hillary wins again in 2020 then her daughter wins. That will shove it your fascist faces. Too bad that probably will happen because more people voted for her in 2016 alone.

Yeah in the general sure, but its publicly documented, uncontested knowledge that Hillary and the DNC commited election fraud and illegally cheated Bernie Sanders out of the Democratic nomination.

how much do you enjoy getting your thread saged?

SAGE

I'm sorry, but wikileaks is fake and is run by a criminal. Is that where the "alt-right" get their news?

>ask me anything.

i got one of these and plan on trying to get hillary to autograph it for me. do you think she'll do that, or will her security goons just have me dragged away>

>Clinton supporter AMA

why are you a Clinton supporter?

Sorry. No sources, no proof. Thus, your argument is invalid unless you prove it with well-respected sources

Because she is the rightful president.

I'm far left actually, but here's a good one for starters.

mostdamagingwikileaks.com

Where were you on 9-11? Did you know that building 7 came down at 5:20 PM that day?

OP is clinical and definitely beyond the help of current medical treatments.

Wikileaks is fake. And plus, isn't illegal to go to that website? I can report all of you people here.

observer.com/2017/05/dnc-lawsuit-presidential-primaries-bernie-sanders-supporters/

Embrace the Suck!

>Because they are racist.
That's stupid, you need government issued ID for nearly everything else you do in the states.

>They target minorities unfairly.
We're talking about an event that happens every four years at a date that is predetermined for decades to come. To say that IDs target minorities unfairly implies that you think they are too stupid to get their shit together for Election Day?

Give me one piece of evidence that proves Trump is actually a "nazi facist"

No she isn't. In any way, shape or form. Why do you continue to delude yourself?

Right... like your opinions are better than those of authority figures and educated professors.

>I hope Hillary wins
Hahahaha!!
I know you do. It's proper funny. Carry on sad sack.
Which bit of this can't your butthurt x infinity 'brain' not cope with, your horse already ran, it had a 100 yard head start, it died on the track. She lost already and everyone knows she's batshit crazy.
She hangs around the bus station throwing cats at people.

and with this statement you have identified yourself as a troll.

hate trump all you want, even the most devout hillary/dem people i know admit the primaries were rigged.

between the leaked dnc emails, the stepping down of 2 dnc chairs and leaked questions - there is enough tangible evidence to prove it.

anyway - happy larping faggot

she won the popular vote! What do you not understand?

Costco signing

Why are you calling me a troll? All of you guys are trolls!

And where is the toilet paper?

Look up fool

Trump made fun of a disabled reporter and wanted to grab women by the pussy. Hillary is a respectable woman who raised a good family and donates millions to charity. Who's the better one now?

Do you not understand the process that we use to elect presidents in the country?

that's just a different photo. I don't see Hillary anywhere.

Well then, its a bad system and isn't a democracy.

tell us about yourself

if you're going to be a larping faggot - let's see how far you will go

That's just an appeal to authority argument though. How do you ensure non-citizen don't vote, or prevent people from voting multiple times in different places?

>being this brainwashed
Oh God I hope this is bait. Either way, fuck off and tell r/politics I said hi

>sage with an image

Well, I'm a junior and a white girl in college and I'm majoring in women studies. I'm an avid tumblr and twitter user and plan to carry out big social changes when I graduate.

There is no such thing a equality. Every single person is different.

You are clearly a Satanist who tortures pets in speaks in his mothers voice.

His pronouns are "op is a fag" and "redditslut"

Everyone is equal. We are a human race. Are africans and whites different species?

identify page/chapter you faggot, I am reading the book, too

>white girl
>in college
>women studies
>tumblr user
>sjw
>dem

not bad - what are your pronouns? what is your sexual preference.

come on sell this shit

>in
And

How is that nazi behavior? Also, either you're baiting or you're braindead. Wikileaks isn't run by a criminal, it's run by a man of the people who's had enough of you silicon valley elitists. At this rate you libtards will put trump in office in 2020. Hillary can blame anyone but herself for all she wants, but she's not going to be on the democratic ticket in 2020.

Yes. Next question

trying waaay too hard with this shit tier level bait and larping.

Trump supporters are the real satanists.

>Didn't listen to a thing I said

newsweek.com/bernie-sanders-rigged-hillary-clinton-dnc-lawsuit-donald-trump-president-609582

nytimes.com/2016/07/23/us/politics/dnc-emails-sanders-clinton.html?mcubz=1

huffingtonpost.com/entry/debbie-wasserman-schultz-and-the-dnc-favored-hillary_us_57b365a4e4b0b3bb4b0800bd

Here are three sources: Newsweek, The New York Times, and The Huffington post. I specifically chose them out of many because I knew you wouldn't accept any source that didn't have an implicit left wing bias. All three report as fact information confirmed in a court of law that show Hillary and the Democratic National Convention conspired to and successfully used multiple state fraud to cheat Bernie Sanders out of the nomination. The specific sources and DNC officials do not publicly deny this.

Hillary is an open criminal in a corrupt party. Anything you say to refute this is invalid.

are chihuahuas and pitbulls both dogs? can they reproduce together?

Do you accept evolution? If so then you would agree we are different species or at the minimum subspecies

America isnt really a "democracy" though. We're a constitutional republic. Your vote rarely if ever directly affects laws in this country.

No, we are all homo sapiens. 100%. So same species

We were founded to be a democracy.

poodles and chihuahuas are both dogs

now stop cherry picking your responses

If im gonna take your bait i want responses

Julian Assange is a criminal. He's wanted in multiple countries. And yes, making fun of a disabled reporter is nazi behavior. That's what the Nazis did too!

You're not very good at baiting.
You need to come across more organically, less blatant talking points from even shittier threads.
Keep trying. Enjoy your thread.

Yes. Everyone is different on genetic level even twins who also develop different personalities and beliefs. There is no equality.

Yes, and if we applied the same taxonomic standards for ourselves as for every other animal, there would be about a dozen human subspecies.

Anyone with any medical knowledge can attest things would not work well if we treated people as "one race.". Different genetic backgrounds have different attributes and susceptibility to diseases.

You can't compare dogs to humans.

Prove to me. Sources from reputable sources?

Op is total faggot

Stop using the word f*ggot guys.

poodles and wolves are they same species. They can breed and have offspring.

That's more of an eye-opener to me.

Sources on what? Different races have different susceptibility to disease? Uh, look for some Asians with sickle cell and get back to me.