Are you depressed, Sup Forums?

Are you depressed, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QSQKbawWS_E
psychologytoday.com/blog/urban-survival/201701/new-research-shows-depression-linked-inflammation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Depression is a state of mind, just as happiness.

Only shitlibs and commies get depressed

Why are these faggots always so """depressed"""?
I wish they knew how the men who get shipped overseas to fight feel.

I kicked my Zoloft prescription to the curb years ago. Turns out having a healthy social life was the issue. Oddly enough I'm now back to having next to no social life but I'm not depressed.

Nope, I dont have low test like will.

why the fuck is everyone depressed or have anxiety now days?

Yeah depression isn't real because good goy ZOG cucks die for Israel

Depression is typically a sign of selfishness and closed mindedness

it is the thought of you mattering and what others can do for you or that you are not performing well enough or what you become when you die that are the leading thoughts for depressed people.

Don't be a selfish cunt and then you will not depressed unless it's the 1/10000000 case where it's a legit defect

What I am sayong is that every cuck and his mother is depressed these days.
It's all about how you feel and how you are so special.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

get fucked you cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=QSQKbawWS_E
Bronze Jesus Cast from 3D Shroud Image

Weren't these posts in response to Trump saying that some Vets can handle combat better than others?

What I found hilarious about that entire 'saga' was that anyone who has killed a lot of muj and been home/out of the service for awhile knows what he said is true. There are guys drinking themselves to death, killing themselves, etc, and there are guys who would skullfuck a canoe'd corpse after burning a family alive who are well adjusted family men.

thanks based britkike! your rothschild zionist masters helped out based jews by creating israel with the signing of the balfour declaration. so based!

Zoloft sucks.

just take hemp oil ladies

Look goyim, you are not sane, you are not happy
But if you buy some prozacâ„¢ and confess that what I'm saying is right, things will get better

this

HAHA MANFAG

It's actually probably due to malnutrition more than anything. When I didn't eat right, I thought I was depressed, it turns out I was just killing myself with shitty food. I don't want to be a zealot, but on the other hand I feel tempted to tell people that they are miserable because they are pre-diabetic, or dehydrated etc. Eating almost all fruits and vegetables """cured""" me within a couple of days.

psychologytoday.com/blog/urban-survival/201701/new-research-shows-depression-linked-inflammation

Depression/anxiety just means you have a weak mind. I had depression and anxiety for 10 years and was always told that I cant do anything about it. One day I decided I'm gonna beat it, and I did slowly. It just takes hard work and changing your life style.

It's hard work but I can say 98% of all depression and anxiety is self-induced and not a physical chemical imbalance in the brain. It's literally just being an adult and making changes to improve your life.