They want to normalize infanticide (pt.2)

Keep it going lads. We can't let this happen.

>Abortion is largely accepted even for reasons that do not have anything to do with the fetus' health. By showing that (1) both fetuses and newborns do not have the same moral status as actual persons, (2) the fact that both are potential persons is morally irrelevant and (3) adoption is not always in the best interest of actual people, the authors argue that what we call ‘after-birth abortion’ (killing a newborn) should be permissible in all the cases where abortion is, including cases where the newborn is not disabled.

jme.bmj.com/content/39/5/261

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FRah9_LFBVg
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/human_nature/2012/03/after_birth_abortion_the_pro_choice_case_for_infanticide_.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RDmwPGrZkYs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fine with me less screaming little shits when i go out to eat

kek thats pretty funny even normies aren't going to support that one, good b8 though

Abortion should be legal until age 18

i am literally convinced Liberalism is rooted in Satanism and is pure evil

no christian on earth would support this, let alone what political spectrum you fall in.

ill add my personal belief, abortion should be legal until the age of 25

>Implying any abortions actually happen after month 7
OP is legit retarded

As always, it's okay if done in the case of minorities.

Why the fuck do you eat at chuckle cheese?

It's the concept and narrative they're pushing, you fucking idiot. They want to murder children after birth.

Hey tards you guys want to allow the state to force a woman to carry a foreign object in her body. Where is the freedom you tards keep talking about

So? Basically the same thing anyways.

>you're allowed to kill anyone who can't take care of themselves

So can we kill all the senior citizens who need assisted living? I'd be down with that. I fucking hate old people.

...and the real meme war has begun.

It's not b8, dipshit. See

What a stupid argument. A fetus can't survive on it's on or on AR for 25 weeks. It is basically no capable of life on it's on. Senior citizens are capable to living on their on with assistance.

Implying you were a perfect child.

This looks like a good way for them to seek a 'compromise' of legalizing third trimester abortion. Frankly, if women want to kill their unborn and born babies who am I to tell them no? They're the ones who have to answer to their god(s) and justify what they've done in life.

>leftists used to spit on soldiers and call them baby killers
>leftists are now trying to argue that they should be allowed to kill babies whenever they feel like it
it's time to give the pillars a shove

>b-but it's m-my body
I agree. They'll answer to God in the end.

Allow it, but only for spics, niggers and white trash.

Dude you don't have to worry about this. The chance of this being a thing is nonexistent. This is something normies won't support and even nutcase leftists wouldn't support. It's late term abortion that has more of a chance of gaining normie support but even that is still taboo.

So, the based black man meme is true.

It's 2017 faggot, most people know your little god dosn't exist.

>WE
>WUZ
>PHILISTINES
I can't rebut this

Fedora.

>published in BMJ

kill me

Can we kill niggers even though they are "potential upstanding members of society"?

>uses pirate memeflag
>can't spell "doesn't"
Poo confirmed. Also, would anyone here bang the chick in the brown dress?

nice

>leftists used to spit on soldiers and call them baby killers
and we should do it again. where do you think "support our troops" came from? it wasn't organic ill tell you that. this is how you end wars

youtube.com/watch?v=FRah9_LFBVg

3/10 for getting me to respond.

I should abort you

>normies
>not infinitely manipulable

all jokes aside, a world where people deliberately kill healthy newborns isn't out of the realm of possibility.

carefull with that edge boy

>hurr durr (((they))) want more people to prop up the state

>oh no (((they))) want to kill all babies!

There is an after birth abortion already available, it's called putting your kid up for adoption, you don't have to be a parent if you don't want to be.

Honestly most of you autismo fucks should have been aborted post-birth.

Didn't the Mayans or Inca do this?

At least slate didn't go that far
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/human_nature/2012/03/after_birth_abortion_the_pro_choice_case_for_infanticide_.html
>Just when you thought the religious right couldn’t get any crazier, with its personhood amendments and its attacks on contraception, here comes the academic left with an even crazier idea: after-birth abortion.

Well, that's how it was in Rome.

>that spacing
You have to go back.

Yes

>2012

I am ok with ProChoice Afterbirth abortions, so long as I can abort the children, teenages, and adults with the rule.
OH you mexican, youre 27 years old? time to abort you

that's a good thing for the infants. imagine them actually having to be "raised" by their psycho liberal parents?

kek

>tfw society will reach the point when we can unironically abort anyone at any age
Also checked.

I would be fine with this for down syndrome retards.

Lot of tribal fuckers killed and ate children. Islanders were some horny buggers, but Abbos take the cake in "OH GOD WHY". Take my word for it. Seriously, don't look it up.

Imagine infanticide actually served a function before birth control. They all seemed to cook up some cannibalistic rituals as well, which isn't as easily appreciable.

Come on lads, rev up those meme engines. Maybe make some with Planned Parenthood endorsing this shit. See

>someone runs on a platform of generation-wide retroactive boomer abortions

i didn't think this was real, thought it was just some bullshit made up by someone on pol to get a reaction. But i googled it and its literally a slate article. Though the writer is slamming it as retarded to be fair. But its worrying that anyone is evil enough to believe this.

>She dindu nuffin wrong, she wuzza gud gurl

It's not just a Slate article, it's in a SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL.

Degenerate.

Let them.
WERE IN FOR A WILD FUCKING RIDE NOW KIDS, DO YOU WANT THIS SHIT OR ARE YOU GONNA SCREAM
SEIG
FUCKING
HEIL

It's just a clump of cells. She is the real victim.

lol so whats your moral standing here? Murder is okay if said murder prevents your future from becoming clouded? Children have the right because they can't consent so killing is okay? I can understand pro choice but this is fucking retarded

Abortion is already infanticide, so I'm not surprised in the least. All abortion should be completely illegal in all cases except rape* and genetic defects.

*Deuteronomy 22:23-24, just instead of killing both the mother and child as God commands, we kill only the child.

This is unironocally a great idea.

hello fellow mgtow

kek

can we start ending leftists then? they never grew out of infanthood

>It is basically no capable of life on it's on. Senior citizens are capable to living on their on with assistance.
You've never talked to anyone who works in a nursing home then

Old cunts turn into useless sacks of shit who want you to do everything for them, worse than babies

t. wife works in a "retirement village" (a nursing home in all but name and marketing)

fpbp

Every fucking time

VERY VERY GOOD GOY
CHILDREN ARE AWFUL -- THINK OF HOW ANNOYING THEY ARE!

first line of the paper is "abortion is largely accepted". Lol, no.

Pro "choice"
I love the left and their ability to manipulate language. Even when its murdering innocents it can be made out as if its somehow virtuous to give a murderer a choice.

Killing a live breathing baby is inhumane. First trimester abortion is mostly ok. Once the fetus is developed the mother should birth it and hand off to a Safe Haven instead of aborting
youtube.com/watch?v=RDmwPGrZkYs

Well now, an early morning trigger.

I'm a doctor, and cannot believe I'm reading this. It's incredible that someone could write this sort of "thought exercise" in the BMJ of all fucking places.

Do no harm extends to humans. They can talk what they want about pre-birth, but I cannot understand how any medical journal could print this without being in violation of "do no harm".

Will share with my fellows today. Will be good to see triggering, as half of them are also members of Opus Dei.

Deus Vult. It has always been the answer.

I thought pol was nazi and supported eugenics.

child sacrifice? again? fuuuuuuuuuuck that's a bad sign

if this catches on then our civilization is even sicker then i thought

Of all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these: Sup Forums was right again.

Naw. Fuck off with that shit you little nigger.

Just be quick about it.
It was going to grow old and die anyway.
Minimize suffering by minimizing the humanity doomed to experience it.

>both fetuses and newborns do not have the same moral status as actual persons
post hoc fallacy
conflation fallacy
>morally irrelevant
post hoc fallacy
>not always in the best interest of actual people (as opposed to non-people?)
You can't make an argument contingent upon an inarguable "maybe, maybe not" statement, it doesn't support the conclusion in all cases which means they can't argue for infanticide to be acceptable in all cases.
Another instance of the post hoc fallacy.
Also it would be the argument from ignorance fallacy to leave such an open statement as "not always" be the "hinge piece" of the argument.

After birth abortions for niggers?

>a world where people deliberately kill healthy newborns isn't out of the realm of possibility

that's essentially the case in Canada. Abortion is legal until birth here. Only one small step away.

Chicago is already doing after birth abortions

*shamefully raises hand*

Too bad the author wasn't aborted earlier so everyone else could be spared this abortion of an article.

>We can't let this happen.

Why not? Murder is a necessary part of life, this opposition to killing is what faggots vegans do. Do you think allowing retards to live is actually a good thing for society?

The correct term is "Post-Natal Abortion".

I wouldn't fret too much, and I say that lovingly. Author is a philosophy prof at a minor institution. Those of you not familiar with academia won't be at all surprised to know the easiest way to make a name for yourself and get invited to more conferences on your school's dime is to publish something ridiculous but just grounded enough to allow for a spirited rebuttal and subsequent discussion. This is silly, but the fucking Dutch and Belgians and their loosey-goosey child murder laws provide some basis in reality to consider what she's saying. This is just a game, she doesn't actually want to see any babies thrown in the incinerator.

Sup Forums is so inconsistent

let's make post-natal abortion legal
> no! that's bad - infanticide is bad! murder is bad!
but what about black/mixed babies
> kill them all
but I thought murder was bad
> nigger genocide! heil hitler hurr durr
so make it legal for all but white christian babies?
> I guess so

wew

It's the case in India. In that culture, killing infants is normal, not considered a crime.

You laugh now, but it will happen.

Shit like this is total degenerate by liberal/communist faggots , it starts they will get BTFO by normies . Lined them up against the wall and shoot them all .

Change the abstract to refer to killing only black, brown, non-Christian, and mixed-race infants and see how fast these monsters suddenly scream in horror at the mere thought of infanticide.

No one is laughing, and it is obvious where this leads.

Spartans thrw them out into the wild and some other Greeks put them in jars

Let's kill our parents when they get old and burdensome, smell and require costly living care.

>(((Saletan)))
>(((Saletan)))
>(((Saletan)))

Always right.

where's the inconsistency? we're racist and don't want more niggers. call it preemptive law enforcement

This. Have some fucking standards, you savages.

Isn't it amazing the extent to which these degenerates want to eugenicise themselves?

just think of it as an after-dindin mint, goy

Would the niggers of europe please not join the conversation