Did you like it? What went right or wrong?

Did you like it? What went right or wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

hikarinoakariost.info/k-return-kings-character-song-soundtrack-cd/
myanimelist.net/anime/33248/K__Seven_Stories?q=seven s
secretsoftheslate.tumblr.com/post/74957849894/index-k-project-novels-and-manga
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was 'kay.

I loved it. The ending was kind of weird where they still had their powers even though the slate was broken. But I think getting rid of the slate was the best thing for everyone since kings would continue to breakdown and possibly kill thousands of people. It's just too much for a person to handle.

Mikoto was the best king. Homra is the best.

It was alright. Nothing special but fun. Could have used less homosexuality but it is what it is. Anna a cute.

It was all style and no substance, but that style really fucking worked for me. I couldn't help enjoying it, the rainbow filters, settting, flashy effects, sparkles, detailed lighting and reflections, and a fair amount of nice animation combined with a great OST compensated for the generally mediocre writing. And it helps that there are some god tier boys and fanservice.

OST WHERE
S
T

W
H
E
R
E

Was shit, looking good but really nothing else, fujobait at its finest.

In my phone, since it came out.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

hikarinoakariost.info/k-return-kings-character-song-soundtrack-cd/

It's so damn good.

Does this have the song when silver king was falling through the sky at the end of episode 3 I think it was? I was really looking for that one.

Track 8 The Dresden Slate is the one you're thinking of I think. One of my favorites.

Bless your soul. Truly.

>They killed Gray king
What's the point of watching then?

You're welcome, user.

Turns out it was actually "if you die" was the one I was thinking off. Still elated to have finally found it.

>Still elated to have finally found it.
The ost took too long to come out but it's great that we finally have it now.

S2>S1
God tier soundtrack and visuals.
I really loved the idea of color auras and abilities.
Not a fucking adaptation for once.

Yeah, I really liked it. Only bad thing is that they always focused too much on the worse clans (Red and Blue).

Red king a best

Which one?
Depending on your answer I may have to insult you.

Red and blue are both great though, they could carry the series on their own. I've been reading the manga lately and it makes nearly every character more likable but especially them.

Fucking hell though, Fushimi is uncomfortably relatable. Shit hurts to read sometimes, reminds me of losing friends when I was a teenager.

Like most anons I'd say it was a decent show. Interesting enough to keep watching but nothing great about it.

the animation and the music and designs where top tier. the story is allright but not great.
Lots of potential but needed better stories and more investment into some of its other characters (too much)
solid 7/10 i wish all animations and music could follow its example
BD torrent releases when?
Season 3 confirmed!

First season was best. It felt new and fresh.
Second season if full of gayness and service.

Mikoto

>Buy decent headphone
>Listen to the OST
>Blown away
>Again

The movie was the high point of the franchise.

FLAC ost when?

What do you think third season will be about?

Doubt there will be one honestly

But it was announced

The new kings, obviously.

>they don't know

myanimelist.net/anime/33248/K__Seven_Stories?q=seven s

The second Neko became human, it was unwatchable. Not that it was much better beforehand.

It was pretty gay but I liked it.
Movie> S2>>>>S1

Dropped it right at the first episode because couldn't figure out what was happening

What did i miss?

Looks like a background story for each one of the clans. Could be interesting.

The fuck

Super powered thugs with half of a brain than the average anime cast

It was pretty meh, story was a joke and most of the characters unbearable. The OST is pretty great though and there where some pretty nice looking scenes despite me not liking heavy digital effects.

Animation took a big dip towards the end though, if they had put the same amount of effort into the later parts that they had near the start we could have had some epic fight scenes rather than lots of stills.

I actually liked that skateboard kid, nice to have a hothead in a show with too many characters trying too hard to be cool

I wish silver king got to show off more. His "fight" was rushed as hell. The guy was fucking invulnerable gravity hacker you think he would have more combat utility.

Is that a fucking pegasus?

A horse with strain powers. That was a fun chapter.

Maybe if he wasn't a NEET in a blimp for seventy years.

It was fabulous. I loved it.

The anime has lots of flaws but reading the manga and the LNs really improved the series for me. It helps a lot when you get more background info about the story and the characters.

>Season 3 confirmed
I doubt it will be a full new season. Maybe prequel OVAs or something like that. Considering how S2 ended it would be kind of hard to make a sequel.

It was okay.

K plot is very simple since the first episode,you may have brain damage

The plot is simple once you figure out what's going on, but I thought the first few episodes were pretty confusing too.

I liked it but I can only name like 4 characters and I don't recall the plot.

Are there any K manga that are still ongoing or are they all finished now?

Several are ongoing or at least still being translated, sorry to link you to tumblr but unfortunately all the scanlations etc are on there
secretsoftheslate.tumblr.com/post/74957849894/index-k-project-novels-and-manga

Having Sugita in the first three episodes of its web radio was the best decision ever. Even though he didn't come again until much later, the snowball of dirty jokes had rolled so much they got official dirty joke segments in later seasons.
Also, the two blue clan episodes (Sugita, Sawashiro & Miyano) are still among the most glorious seiyuu radio material that exists.

I did watch the series + movie (and little of S2) much later, but it didn't leave that much of an impression.

So the manga about green clan is already finished. That's a shame, I wish there was more side material about them. On the other hand, it's nice that some other stuff is still ongoing.

Some are still ongoing and new material (at least light novels) is planned too. Plus a new stage play.

>Red and blue are both great though
Red were a bunch of hotheads (literally) and Blue were just fujobait posers. There should have been more focus on the other clans (and their powers respectively).

We barely learned anything about Gold, Colorless and heck, even Silver barely even used their aura abilities. It was all about Red and Blue. Fuck that.

Blues were a bunch of /cgl/fags.