Do you still trust him?

Do you still trust him?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/
youtube.com/watch?v=gWAgIVNzHKs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribbon_of_Saint_George
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/8/donald-trumps-illegal-immigration-numbers-show-maj/
azfamily.com/story/36382791/sierra-vista-firm-gets-contract-for-part-of-border-wall-construction
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

With every ounce of my being.

FPBP

Yes

fuck no

>"The Clintons are good people"

i do not trust that man. no sane person would say such a thing.

>yfw astroturfing on Sup Forums is real, it has been real all the time and now you have final evidence

jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/

why would I not?

Yes, and it genuinely pains me to think that Sup Forums is turning against him.

I'd take a bullet for him.

NEW SHILL TACTIC!!!! THEY CALL NORMAL USERS ASTROTURFERS IVE NOTICED THIS A LOT RECENTLY.

Fucking retards think calling every single Trump supporter a shill somehow makes people distrust trump. THIS IS WHY YOU KEEP LOSING!

Fuck off, leaf

>the absolute state of Sup Forums

never did, but so far he seems to do good, better than i expected and i was for him before any of the other candidates. but it can turn around every moment with it just being a ploy to seem like he is on our side

I never trusted him, a person has to be retarded to truly trust anyone involved in politics. I was just hopeful he might end up following through on at least a couple of the things he campaigned on and I wanted a conservative Supreme Court Justice appointed to help safe guard us into the future, maybe even 2 before the term is out. With Trump there was at least chance to make things right while there wouldn't have even been that had Hillary won.

I'm pretty disillusioned with him at the moment but a little of what I wanted has already been accomplished and more is in the works so it's still easily better than the alternative was and may well still be better come 2020.

Yes

If you never trusted him you can't be disturbed thats an oxymoron.

No

Marginally

Can r/t_d go the fuck back already? The election is over, don't come back in 2020

nobody here cares about anything on that list
I don't even get the point about the travel ban, he did what the constitution empowers him to do and a handful of judges overstepped their bounds to play emperor

>/ptg/ doesn't care about anything on that list
ftfy

Listen faggots. Do you not understand how using the Rules for radicals on a board that successfully countered it and helped Trump get elected. How do you think you're making any impact here using run of the mill tactics? You guys need to be smarter.

nope. But Trump was only a means, not an end. He's good for pushing the Overton window further to the right, and also did us a huge favor by appointing Gorsuch to the supreme court. Other than that, I don't expect much from him. We might eventually see advancements in gun rights (perhaps national concealed carry, just to appease his base) but I'm not holding my breath waiting for the wall of a "lol jk" response concerning his support for DACA.

I am truly a manslayer

Nope.

never did, didn't vote for him. I was happy when he won though

youtube.com/watch?v=gWAgIVNzHKs

You sure are baby ~

>Obamacare wasn't repealed
Yes because of John Turncoat McCain and his brain cancer
Please explain how that's somehow Trump's fault

>Or Hillary isn't locked up
Christopher Wray just got in
Comey was fired for mishandling the Clinton case
Do you have any idea how long it takes to legally handle this type of thing? The Imran Awan and DNC case has just begun taking charge

>Or the travel ban isn't really working out
Man this is old bait

>Or the swamp wasn't drained
"Yeah guys, Trump didn't get rid of every single corrupt politician in D.C. in the first 8 months of 4-8 years in office! He betrayed us!"

>But some nerds
Yeah as if the person that made this image is a fountain of masculinity and human competence

Yes we do, and he's working on all of them
Funny how it doesn't mention the wall

>everyone is /ptg/
>everyone is a jew
>mom there's monsters in my closet again, the same one i came out of

>successfully countered rules for radicals
No, Sup Forums just used it against the Left as we always have. I'm not a shill just because my faith in the Don is weaning, it means I'm not blindly faithful to a (((politician))). You should really go the fuck back to Plebbit where you belong, you've ruined this board

>Trump was only a means, not an end. He's good for pushing the Overton window
This 100%

Yes

Not an argument

>>Do you have any idea how long it takes to legally handle this type of thing?
I've tried pointing this out by connecting the dots with Christopher Wray and Hillary but nobody seems to want to listen.
It was a massive move that nobody cared at all about.

Yup.

why do trumpcucks support amnesty and jewish neoconservatism

Because we see past the shitshow and know his true bic picture intentions. Destroying everything you love. The world isn't ending. YOUR WORLD IS ENDING.

Yes

Things take time to get done

He's been met with nothing but opposition since before the election, and that has only gotten worse

Yes

I'd support amnesty for dreamers if it meant getting rid of birthright citizenship, chain migration, immigration and nationality act, getting rid of H1B visas, cutting number of accepted immigrants by half, and building a wall.

>Your world is ending
WHITES ARE ENDING
glad we got that covered.

But we'd never get any of that no matter what, just like Reagan never got border security we'd only get amnesty for millions of people if it happened.

oh and ending the visa lottery for a purely merit-based system

This is the problem with you retards. You think everyone you're talking to is automatically white because they like Trump. Have you ever seen HWNDU stream? or Sup Forums meetups? Theres like 2 white people.

Then I'd walk away.
People who say 'absolutely no amnesty ever' are fucking idiots. It's one of the most valuable bargaining chips he has.
If he could trade it for what I listed, absolutely do it.

>still

Never did. Just Israeli puppets over and over again.

I actually trust him more now than I did when he was originally running actually. He literally is the only one left who actually gives a shit.

>in NY and organized by the alt lite
ok we get it even the non whites on Sup Forums want white genocide.

>le 4d chess
literally the picture i posted the memes write themselves
but none of that is going to happen lmao

>Fucking normies

Lol dont even try, these idiots will never learn buddy. You're wasting your time here.

>muh richard spencer

no but clinton would have still been worse.

But the problem was that Ronald Reagan was conned into it he didn't think it would go the way it went originally we were only supposed to give 300k citizenship and they all worked on farms what happened was we gave over 3 million people citizenship that is why we never do amnesty user.

intersectiojnal racism

Stop.

If whites end, then so does the world as you know it. Enjoy your 3rd world shithole, darkies.

Just like he was never going to get elected right? Or just like how he was never going to get past the primaries right? Or just like how he was going to be impeached within three months right? OR JUST LIKE HOW FUCKING JILL STEIN WAS GOING TO IMPEACH HIM RIGHT? OR HOW SEVERAL FAKE RAPE ALLEGATIONS WERE GOING TO KICK HIM OUT RIGHT? OR LIKE HOW HE WAS GOING TO RESIGN RIGHT?

You fucking idiots never fucking learn, 2020 is going to be incredible, I can't wait to laugh at you again.

>savior of da white race

They don't care they fucking hate us.

how uneducated are you? Do you not understand what he is saying you fucking low IQ nigger? Read a fucking book.

>trust
>any president or presidential candidates.

i mean in this scale, yeah i trust him a great deal.
but the idea of truly trusting a politician is extremely antiquated, like 1950's and prior. President Ike seemed pretty trust worthy.
He wasn't exactly a "just trust the government" kind of politician though.

I guess i can say i trust the donald more than any other president or presidential candidate since dwight eisenhower, except maybe ralph nader

Soon Trump will fully turn his back on the shitty neo-cons and work with the coastal elite Liberals to push his agenda, and you Trump butt-huggers will still fully support him and his newfound love of hispanic people.

>he dindu nuffin

look at his totally white ex-wife, definitely 100% white

speaking of which… what's this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribbon_of_Saint_George
>In Ukraine and the Baltic states (Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania), the symbol has become widely associated with Russian nationalist and separatist sentiment

o-oh…

i think he did understand, the point spencer was making is asinine

Haha yeah no.

I love how you can immediately invalidate all of the support and hope Sup Forums had for Trump during the election, and say "Yeah well he's just one part of something that's coming, he's no longer important, go home everybody"

Not an argument

People care about it, but it's going to likely end up being the cherry on top
It's not as easy as Alex Jones just running in and saying "HERE'S WHO'S BEHIND IT ALL, INTO JAIL THEY GO"
It takes time, like all other legal battles.

Plus Trump appointing a special prosecutor for Clinton while Mueller is up his ass would be terrible for his image

Why do britcucks pretend to not be more cucked than Europe

he's right though, without the middle/upper classes you end up with an extremely illiberal society. but you're too stupid to understand that and think solely in terms of left and right
again, he is right, the holodomor affected more than just ukraine, and was the result of bad policy and mismanagement
do you not know the difference between ethnicity and race?
his wife was born in russia, it's a symbol of russian patriotism

>You fucking idiots
who are you talking about? i was pro trump until the syria strike

reminder that richard spencer is a fucking tankie you rubes

Never trusted him in the first place. Just wanted to see Washington burn.

Not enough fire so far. Hoping WW3 handles it.

t. non taxpayer

More than Hillary

Richard Spencer smokes, kek

T. Moarpheus

Donald doesn't have any opponents with the capability to start a third world war.

hill dawg did.
hillary clinton was prepared to kill alot of us for her new ideals.

In God We Trust, praise Titor

>I love how you can immediately invalidate all of the support and hope Sup Forums had for Trump
You weren't here in 2012, were you? The difference between Nov 6 and Nov 7 was incredible; I understand it's different because Romney lost but this place has always been traditionally contrarian. We all knew implicitly that we'd be shitting on Trump, or Romney for that matter if they won. It's just autistic normies accidentally thought they were in good company, now anyone who deviates from "le based Don" meme is automatically branded a shill

>i was pro trump until the syria strike
What a retarded time to jump ship, he was backed into a corner with the "muh chillins! Dink of da chillins!" He had to do something, and that something was bombing a useless tarmac after letting Assad and Putin know

Sup Forums supports Trump like they (used to) support Putin

>>You weren't here in 2012, were you? The difference between Nov 6 and Nov 7 was incredible;
I was, not sure why people say this.
Massive majority disliked Romney, many people favored voting Obama because he had at most 4 more years and it gave us another chance at a better candidate.

he won me back a little bit after telling the truth about charlottesville, but now he wants to give amnesty to millions of spics i'm done, fuck him, he hasn't done any of the things we supported him in for

>hillary clinton was prepared to kill alot of us for her new ideals.

Ain't that the truth.

Yes I trust him. Whole heatedly I trust him. Did you think draining the swamp would be easy. Before you can remove the chaff from the wheat, you have to grow them up together. Only once the wheat is strong enough and its roots grow deep, do you rip up the chaff and throw it into the fire.

Kek be praised!

No.

The plan will become apparent within 2 years, young one.

>he hasn't done any of the things we supported him in for
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/8/donald-trumps-illegal-immigration-numbers-show-maj/

>senate votes to kill FCC privacy rules
that was a good thing you fucking retard
It was a rule specifically to help Google/Facebook kill their competition. Either apply it across the board or not at all.

oh so america is getting darker at a slightly slower rate now

where are the mass deportations? where is the wall? where are the renewed relations with russia?

This is one of the few faggots on the interwebz who fucking gets it

>I am a retarded britcuck who doesn't understand how the US government works

Did you enlist?
Ok then stfu

however you want to spin it, none of the things i mentioned are ever going to happen

They're already handing out contracts to build it you stupid fuck
azfamily.com/story/36382791/sierra-vista-firm-gets-contract-for-part-of-border-wall-construction

Well, he is a racist, misogynist, xenophobe...

>used to

From what I remember most disliked both since they were essentially the same candidate but preferred Romney for reasons like gun rights. But I remember election night with all the Romney threads and the subsequent meltdown, it was pretty funny

I'm glad Mormon Obama lost though, we'd have president Clinton right now

>he hasn't done any of the things we supported him in for
You say this as if you're an American who can vote in our elections

yeah except for the fact that there's no funding
i care what happens to whites around the globe