Israel is a racist apartheid state

How does the Christan right and liberal left support isreal when it go's totally against their core values to?
Israel is a racist apartheid state with jewish only settlements in the west bank. It ethnically cleanses them why crying victim. They literally bulldoze Palestinian villages and build racial colonies on top of them.
Why do we send 4 billion of our taxes for free to isreal every year? Does this no create blow back and contribute to terrorism?
youtube.com/watch?v=Xi8yHnAcZCw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ryUhOUMTvus
youtube.com/watch?v=l000b47sfO4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Corbyn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they are an unregulated nuclear state

>liberal left
>support isreal
on what planet you spaz?

Come regulate this dick fat Goy

Israel needs to be fucking dismantled and destroyed. Nothing but evil comes from Israel.

the mainstream left (usually known as liberals for an odd reason) considers Israel "our greatest ally". just see the Democrat party, the Liberal party, the mainstream left in most european nations, etc

the greens and anarchists consider israel to be an evil nazi state

imo it's probably better to have the jews in israel than in your own country, just don't fellate israel. they can handle themselves, they're big boys now

No kidding! Judaism, Islam, and Christianity all have their origins traced to Israel at some point. All three of them Evil, birthing further evil.

> mfw daddy takes away my suicide vest

> when the white phosphorous hits

this desu senpai

>inb4 poo loo
I'm here on a business trip goys

> go to gaza to get ahead, they said...

MODS WHY THE FUCK IS HE ALLOWED TO SPAM THIS SHIT IN EVERY THREAD?

super sayanim reporting in

> tfw rigor mortis makes him tight like a virgin again

> m-mods, s-shut it down!

> ten dollars, do I hear ten dollars!

Mmmm Those chocolate colored people look tasty on the inside like those hollow eggs they make around easter :p

like one of those chocos with strawberry in the middle, yes

fuuuccckkk wanna trek on down to that sandy waste of space hell hole and go on an easter egg hunt? if you catch my drift

Why shouldn't he be able to?

spamming is against the rules.

>israel
yea its not really spelled is real like that its totally not real. NO its real!. but not isreal. NO. why
>DELETE THIS

why shouldnt they be able to spam DEATH and GORE online just becuase they can, here. COME OVER HERE IN MURICA and ill get my gun and blow your fucking head off in my yard. sure get online though get it on someones computer your such a faggot

apartheid = keeping those who wish to kill you the fuck out

Its agains the rules of the board you fucking faggot.

INvasion = JEWS in PALESTINE

its my dream

my point is you woudlnt do it anywehre but convienient, and your not edgy just a bunch of faggots spaming this board up.
Yea all that shit so fucking like everyone knows. everyone should leave thsi shithole let it burn up Quick. id lke to see tha titd be funny

you guys are all fucking totally stupid if you dont think people can't up and leave Sup Forums thats 5 letters your stupid.

I say this with 100% seriousness white man, you need to get in first.

>Israel is a racist apartheid state
Good

>youtube.com/watch?v=ryUhOUMTvus

He shudda read his Father's book, huh?

Deuteronomy

13 [a]If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a sign or wonder, 2 and if the sign or wonder spoken of takes place, and the prophet says, “Let us follow other gods” (gods you have not known) “and let us worship them,” 3 you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The Lord your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 It is the Lord your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him. 5 That prophet or dreamer must be put to death for inciting rebellion against the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery. That prophet or dreamer tried to turn you from the way the Lord your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you.

>maximum oyverdrive

stupid piece of shit what does that mean?

you stupid pieces of shit can't read anything can you it tells youyour god who brought you out of egypt. now ive read some history about .. that. i thik i rmemeber right. Maybe your just a fuckign ipeice of shit inciting riots. it doesnt take sense, nothing you say makes snee so you use retarded shit these morons nigger lovers go after you. your stupid.

Jesus never did that. Maybe you should stick to fagfront or wherever stormfags hang out?

>oy vey joos, why aren't you giving equal rights to non citizens? You're literally nazis

He's a fucking kike larping as nazi, trying to drown the thread and make it incoherent.

thats not what im saying
he's replying to me

fuckign SHILL GODAMN NIGGER
>i bet yoru asking why your called nigger monkeys

how is it being a nazi to show .. dead palestinians
its not i dont see the reason and its just an excuse for the jews to attack you but oh nodont think of that keep usign it and the fuckgin stupid flags too they put on this site

>implying this Sup Forums2.0 shit is any better

Fuck off kike, no one said Israel is genociding.

Israel uses the Palestinians to test weapons, "defense," and spy tech on them, amongst other fucked up shit.

Cool JIDF meme faggot, reveal your flag Yitzak.

ISRAEL WONT BE AROUND SOON ENOUGH

HOW WILL YOU SURVIVE WITHOUT THE ROTHSCHILDS?

there are many fake/extremely ignorant Christians who misguidedly support things like abortion and the state of Israel
the Bible is clear that the antichrist will probably be from Israel

Dude the liberal left fucking hates israel.

Corbyn has been photographed in pro Palestinian parades iirc. Leftist marches often have a couple of faggots with pro Palestinian agenda banners.

The right wing are ironically the least likely to gas the kikes right now. Although Sup Forums's influence on the 2016 election has been noted by everyone up to and including Trump's digital campaign manager. So this is the conspiracy theory behind why Yair Netanyahu has started posting Sup Forums memes on his facebook. His dad is considered "pro free market"

I'm not sure how to interpret this. Perhaps we redpilled king kike's son on the jewish question?

Nazis are leftists. Take a tall glass when you swallow this, the final red pill, user

youtube.com/watch?v=l000b47sfO4
when real fascists don't like your memes
your talking shit your making a bigger deal about something
I dont know what a leftists is or what trump is.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Corbyn
>british
fuckoff your own problem. so you gave over palestine back to the control of, i dont know a fascist government under your control that agrees with jews. or