Is it just me or do blacks mostly do their stupid nog shit up to a certain age, like 30 or something...

Is it just me or do blacks mostly do their stupid nog shit up to a certain age, like 30 or something? Whenever i see some outrageous news, it's always some young nogs vurture signalling to their fellow hood niggers. I don't remember you guys posting about grown up black males a lot doing something stupid (females on the other hand...)
As i see it:
>be born as black male
>do stupid shit during your youth because black culture
>either die or get in prison
>come out of prison and become a normie, leaving all the stupid shit behind

Yes

Yeah, it's a culture issue, as opposed to what racist poltards would have you believe, they grow around people who do nothing but commit crime and be pieces of shit

Remove a young black guy from that environment and he will not commit crime or become violent

They stop committing crime and acting like shitty human beings at 30 or so because their brain has fully developed by that time, all blacks need is a change in their culture to improve drastically

Most of them are serving lengthybprison sentences by the time they're 30..... or they're dead. One or the other.

By 30 they're either:

A.) In prison

B.) Dead

C.) In Church

Men between their mid-teens and mid-twenties of all races are way more criminal than any other group.

(blacks as a race are more criminal than any other race in the US though)

That's because most of those past the age of thirty are locked up.

Yeah, because by 30, most of them are either dead, in prison, or weren't doing it in the first place.

The nigger will stop committing serious gang crime when he gets older because some 15 year old ends up knocking him the fuck out one day and he loses all street cred. That's how shit goes in the criminal underworld.

This tired liberal bullshit. Explain to me why Africa is such a violent backwards shithole?

A good example of what i meant would be the Cutty character from The Wire

The ones smart enough to not die usually realize that all of their friends and male members of their local community have died perpetually for no reason.

Most try to do better, or at the very least, are cognizant that they need to do better. In the cases where they do better, they often never truly leave their old mentality behind and it catches up to them.

>because black culture
Has absolutely nothing to do with culture.

By 30 a nigger had enough chances to meet the justice system. Most of them are now stopped by bars or fear or being dead.

Starting 30 years is the age when a niggers testosterone level starts going downhill and their body is becoming a stupid vegetable .But niggers have no brains to rely on to compensate for their failing physiques, they simply are unable to become corrupt evil old assholes like some of us do.

Well it's like that joke. Why are all blacks fast? The slow ones are in jail.

After 30 all the thugs, murderers, and gangbangers are usually dead or in prison. Those who are mild mannered or just looking to make a living continue on with life.

Most of the grown ups are in jail already.

Malnutrition, lack of education, and the culture that comes with it.
>things I pulled out of my ass for $100, alex
What the fuck does a weeb Nazi know about the streets?

Statistically, there's a crime spike at around 17 years old, and then it lowers as a person ages.

I work with an older black guy and he's extremely nice

Only the smart ones live past 30/don't get locked up

It's because violent criminals tend to die quick.
Crime is a young man's game, is like war.

The African slave trade and western imperialism along with the theft of their natural resources and the exploitation of their land have done quite a number on keeping Africans back.

It doesn't matter what race it is. Most of the crime is always committed by men in their late teens or early 20s.
Niggers are still proportionally much more prone to crime and are dumb as dirt regardless of how old they are.

by thirty they no longer produce enough testosterone to fuel their chimping