Why did he completely turn on Pewdiepie at the drop of a hat just because he said "Nigger?" I mean...

Why did he completely turn on Pewdiepie at the drop of a hat just because he said "Nigger?" I mean, Ethan has used this slur in his videos before himself. I thought they were friends.

Becuase ecelebs are only 'relevant' if theres active drama.

Also, you are a MASSIVE faggot for thinking we even care.

Jew

you know the answer

I care I like both youtubers and this is politics related because of all the news sites are covering this bullshit about pewdiepie are spinning it into him being an alt right troll or something.

don't blame him for being a backstabber, he is just fallowing the way of his people you culturally ignorant fuck

>why is a kike backstabbing a white man to get ahead
Gee I have no idea

He did it for the shekels.. duh

Jews aren't a race, they are a religion you dumbfuck.

>kikes aren't a race
>Israel does DNA testing to determine if you qualify for citizenship

My dad is jewish, does that mean I'm not white?

Because he want to save face and gain more people to watch his show from the outrage. I would've done the same, because I am a faggot too.

the tribe sticks together

Yes.

yes, and fuck off kike

Few, I wonder why...
|
|
>
|
|
|

But I'm not religious and I don't celebrate any jewish holidays or associate myself with them.
Pic is from a photo of me, its my skin color.
I don't want to be a jew.

Jews always prioritize Jews over Goyim.

They're wrong. If your mother was a jew, then you would be a jew by ius sanguinis, religiously speaking of course. You need to come from a Jewish womb to be born a jew.

Fuck off kike

My mother was Christian, father was Jewish.

Kikes have no friends.
At most, allies.

PewdiePie is the one who fucked up by trusting (((him))).

Then you're fine

(((Ethan)))

please take this jew and your cock loving self to a website with a more suitable audience

>brazil determines who's white
yeah, im no better either. everyday anerica looks more like brazil

Who's not a jew*, there's a difference.
>everyday america looks more like brazil
You're not even close. You're still 50 something percent white, while we barely make 20% here.

Pewdie pie is a fascist white piece of garbage tha does nothing value except incite hatred
Ethan actually makes good content

spbp

I want his wife.

There you are - thanks for showing up. Keep the thread going.

Yes

faggot detected. kys

yawn

t. dumbfuck

(((H3H3)))

I wonder

Jewish. Kike.

gross. all 3 of you.

wheres teh video, i can't find it

cuz he is a cuck

I thought jewishness is matrilineal

jew detected

He's a Jew. I remember about a month ago he was shitting on Jake Paul for harassing his neighbors, blaming them for slashing his tires, then doxxing them so they would receive death threats. But there was something even more sinister that he had done, something utterly unforgivable. His landsman, the (((white))) rapper Post Malone, ironically ordered some merch, so Jake Paul delivered it to him personally and recorded it. This was somehow worse than harassing his neighbors, blaming them for slashing his tires, then doxxing them so his hoards of fans could do whatever they want. No, expressing his gratitude on camera and possibly giving enough to expose an already famous persons address was somehow worse, because he was a fellow Jew.

In short, he's a typical fucking kike. Media saavy, manipulative, greedy, and insincere. How anyone thinks he's funny and entertaining is beyond me, he just ripped off Sam Hyde and dumbed down and PCd his material for normies to digest it.

Only a filthy jew would betray someone yet it's weird that a jew would betray someone who has money yet I guess he would lose more money liking him.
Filthy Jew

Jews have an excellent "Not good for the Jews" radar, a product of thousands of years of parasitism.

He didn't "completely turn" on him. He said he was disappointed, but he also said he didn't think he was a bad person and that they are still friends with each other.

Fake news and/or total over reaction. Now retards like Keemstar and Scarce are profiting off of it.

this

Those are nice asses

ethan's inner jew comes up when his youtubebux get threatened

>ITT: People saying "DA JOOS!"
>tfw they're right
>as usual

Only weak willed queers like Ethan.
At least Pewds has intelligence hiding behind his ridiculous antics.

Why did he jew Felix? Because it's in his tainted blood to do so.

lol

Can't be losing followers with that lawsuit to pay for.

THIS
WITH JEWS YOU LOSE

My favourite Ethan story is how he met you at a holocaust museum, and instantly fell in love with your boyish good looks.

> HEREDING RELIGIOUS STATUS FROM MUM MEANS YOU BELONG TO A DISTINCT RACE
lmao, this is how jews pretend half their ashkenazi >>race arent just high iq germans

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.