Why are there only a handful of free thinkers on this board?

Why are there only a handful of free thinkers on this board?

Because thinking freely is exhausting.

Yes I know this is ironic.

This. Using your brain consumes a wast amount of energy and most people have shit diets and shit lifestyles that inhibit energy allocation.

There are only a relative handful of thinkers anywhere, OP.

niggers tongue my anus

because most of the people here are Newfags and shills.

it was taken over by shills who get paid to post

now that DACA is extended any one defending any one in the government is a traitor

We're still waiting for you to teach us, sensei.

I'm writing a decently complex paper right now and I agree it is exhausting sifting through information, connecting it with another work, uniting themes and drawing inferences from those themes as to the larger intent of the work. I can focus intensely for maybe an hour and a half before I have to take a mental break. Hence this thread.

YOU and the oldfags have been too successful. now you've drawn the attention of those who get paid well to do nothing but 'monitor' national conditions in order to set a global meter which reads from '0 - totally Antisemitic'
>too bad the oldfags are gone now

pfft for every free thinker there are 20 blind sheep who parrot whatever their favourite e-celebs and alr-right icons say.

I think it can only be taught indirectly. It's like a uniting of creativity and critical thinking. Being objective as possible through being very self-aware. I don't know mate.

Not even just that. It's like 95% of anything anyone says, that is not an opinion or feeling, is something they heard from someone else.

Dunno fampai. Most of them are still pro-Hitlertards who seem to not actually understand the history.

With regards to the picture I just enjoy the aesthetic of it.

I write jokes. That unity of creativity and criticism is the keystone of good and profound comedy. Carlin's ghost showed me where the lock was. I had to come up with my own key.

>Why are there only a handful of free thinkers on this board?
Because the hand scale you're using is the hand of God, and it's yuuuuge.

But seriously, there's a lot of free thinkers on this board, they just don't post as much as the paid shills does.

That's a nice way of putting it. I appreciate him too.

This. It takes time to write out a post that is more then 2 sentences if any thought is put into it. And when your just copy pasting from a paste bin BS then yea it looks dumb. That's why you have to be autist to be able to sort it.

That guy in the photo: Mongolian eyes.