>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3586650/posts
foxnews.com/us/2016/02/27/san-francisco-homeless-remain-in-unhealthy-tent-city-despite-order-to-vacate.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drumpf

covfefe

Chinks aren't human

Does anyone know what the hell is the beef between VoxDay/Gab/Anglin is?

I can't find a quick rundown anywhere.

covfefe

I'm not sure a drill's the best tool here

To the gunfag from the last thread, I wouldn't use Cheaper than Dirt. Their shipping is slow as shit and they did some really shady stuff during the sandy hook panic buy. They were charging $100 for USGI 30 round AR 15 magazines.

Fake news

Why don't you guys awoo anymore?

EVERYONE

POST YOUR RAREST AWOOS

off to a good start

>Barron and Frank meet and form a quick bond over their mutual love of Minecraft and hate for commies already instilled in them by their patriotic fathers.
>They play often on the same Minecraft server, Frank often dumbstruck by the awe-inspiring edifices Barron constructs in the virtual world, Barron surprised by Frank’s strategic and tactical genius.
>After high school Frank goes to West Point, while Barron attends a year of business school, following in his father’s footsteps but failing to find the same flair for business that drove his father Donald Trump to the Presidency. A techy all his life, Barron is drawn more to computer sciences and applied physics.
>After Barron’s graduation from MIT, where a fraternity sprang up from a fan club that had formed his freshman year, his father passes away, leaving an entire nation in mourning. Barron inherits many of his father’s business interests, as well as a great man of his personal effects, including the files of Nikola Tesla left to Donald by his uncle John.
>As Frank goes on to graduate from West Point and fulfill his childhood dream of becoming a Navy SEAL, Barron supervises the construction of a massive lab complex in Trump Tower in New York City, followed shortly thereafter by a satellite lab in New Jersey, where Barron oversees experiments testing the practical applications of Tesla’s work, from broadcast energy to probing the secrets of the aether.
>After his seventh successful operation in the SEAL’s black ops division, Frank takes a vacation to NYC, where he sees his old friend Barron is having a book signing for his latest book about a nation-wide Tesla energy grid. The former first son his thrilled to see his old friend.

>drilling a gloryhole

What's her endgame?

No renegotiation = no agreement.

SHALL

NEVER
BE
IMPORTED

>When they go out for drinks later that night, a group of assassins makes an attempt on Barron’s life; Frank quickly puts his lethal skills to work and saves Barron’s life. The two are drawn into a dark, wide-ranging conspiracy.
>After battling a private army assembled by Alex Soros, Chelsea Clinton, and Madonna that was bent on capturing Barron and forcing him to serve the dark globalists, Frank agrees to join Barron as his personal bodyguard/security consultant, while Barron uses his inherited Tesla designs to bring everyone on Earth to a better tomorrow.

>and they did some really shady stuff during the sandy hook panic buy.
Don't forget how they canceled a bunch of peoples orders and then relisted the stuff for a shitload more. CTD is permanently blacklisted for me. Just like Troy, those faggots employed and then defended the RR sniper.

futawoo.
It's the only choice

>seeks
that's some real twisting

wait, the horrible portrayal won an Emmy?

>buy american
>hire american
how can anyone argue against this? weren't lefty hippy retards against globalism like 40 years ago?

Navy doesn't go to west point. They go to Annapolis.

Remember when Obama issued an eo "closing" Gitmo? That's pretty much everything Trump has done since getting into the White House

YEA TRUMP IF YOU RESPECT THE CONSTITUTION YOU'LL STOP USING YOUR LEGALLY ELECTED POSITION

I love this timeline.

Hollywood is a liberal circlejerk and their awards are just asspats and virtue signaling. News at 11.

DAMMIT!!!

Rarest MAGA awoo. I have non MAGA's that I've only posted once

make a list of recucks to primary

I thought she was dead.

GOD
DAMMIT
Pls no bully

They can't help themselves.

Wow, that will sure defeat him.

Anyone checked Sup Forums, they`re being raided so fucking hard.
Most of their generals are gone, it`s just shitposting.

Kek

Trump literally said we will stay if the Eurokikes make it pro-America and renegotiate
guess who refuses to negotiate?

Sunday Gunday

The rarest I got

>thread split
fuck this sometimes I'll be back in 2-3 hours
fucking niggers

>Melania, should I run for President
>No honey, you have an Emmy

A new meme is born

How is this newsworthy?

Trust no bitch

Why have I never seen anyone who realizes that it was clearly a typo of "coverage"? As in: referring to a previous tweet, "despite the negative press coverage"?

Who? I'm serious. I've never heard that name before in my life.

That has never been said before, ever. Brave of her and powerful.

>Under the right conditions
So, nothing changed?

I-I drew a feisty mouth on her cone, to help her feel better...

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3586650/posts

Voter Registration Statistics update

AZ Rs net +11,314 since Nov. Both parties saw solid gains. Rs gained 24,919! So much for AZ "going blue."
CO D net +20. That's right, 20. Here's the bad news: since 2015, CO went from R+5 to D+1, but this is the first month it has flattened out, so maybe CO is ready to move back red a little.
DE Ds net +365 Both parties saw absolute gains.
FL Rs net +55,498 This is extremely important: both parties were down, but Ds have lost 80,000 off their rolls since November, and Rs have gained EVERY single month, averaging a net gain of about 6,000 per month. At this rate, FL will be red by 2020.
IA Rs net +14,363 Here, again, Rs have gained every month.
ME Rs net +1,201 It's not a lot, but Trump lost ME by 23,000 votes. By election time 2020, this would more than swing that.
NC Rs +60,918 Like FL, NC has shown a steadily widening gap since November and another state where Ds have lost 80,000 off their rolls in nine months.
NH Rs net +6,511 Another state where this almost certainly assures a Trump win. He lost NH by 2,700 votes (and we now know a lot of that was fraud.)
NJ Rs net +22,351 This was a shocker. Rs gained absolutely 287 voters while Ds lost 22,065. It's not a big enough trend to flip the state . . . yet.
NM Rs net +19,777 Another surprise. Rs gained about 2,000 just from two months ago. A very doable flip in 2020.
NV Rs net +19,799 Still another state where month by month Rs cut into the D voter advantage.
PA Rs net +101,000 This is old data from May, but it's still fun to report it.

THAT'S RIGHT LIBERALS DOUBLE DOWN.

it happened once you crybaby

The Nazis are just embarrassing us, they're really giving us a bad name. We want nothing to do with them, our allegiance is only to God Emperor Trump. Hitler genocided 6 million Jews and turned some of them into lampshades and these fucking evil bastards are praising him? I hate them, I hope they die with Antifa (who are also Nazis). Also, let's remember that IT WAS HILLARY who is the racist and friend with the KKK (also idiots that have nothing to do with us) Let's get this to the top page. Shadilay! Upvote and show the people that we are different!

Is it everything gonna be okay bros?

So did they actually discuss television at the Emmys or was it just a hollywood drumpf roast?

Kek, the rope shall find them one day

Looks Jewish as fuck.

The buttblasted Trumpcucks on twitter crying like faggots about the Emmy's is fucking gold. The best part is they think it's Liberals who are chimping out, while they're literally LOLing on stage.

She was the voice of Ms. Valerie Frizzle on the Magic School Bus. And I just ruined a childhood

As recently as Seattle during NAFTA.

Someone needs to make a Trump General that has that as the OP pic. That's beyond hilarious.

Great. Now we just need to primary the RINOs and get out and vote when next November rolls around.

I hope we get something like pic related for this year from the emmy's

huh?

>University is at risk of losing accreditation.
>Business degree at risk of meaning less than dog shit
>Paying on a $30,000 loan that won't be fully paid off for years

When I go to sleep and wake up in the morning by the Will of God, President Trump will still be President. Not too shabby.

See

Never watched it.

>Has-been Hollywood Skele-jew thinks Trump is a walking shoah
What a fresh perspective she has! SO BRAVE!!

ERIC CLANTON HOMELESS

foxnews.com/us/2016/02/27/san-francisco-homeless-remain-in-unhealthy-tent-city-despite-order-to-vacate.html

What is the point of those kind of laws?
I seriously don't get it.
Dead is dead. Shotguns don't even have a high capacity. Why would they make it illegal with such a huge penalty?
Obviously It has nothing to do with keeping the citizenry safe.

What tyrannical kike reason did they have? is what I am asking

They got co-opted after Occupy. Now it's all about muslim cocksucking and identity politics.

In short, the Ds had only ONE state (DE) trending their way while CO, despite a net advantage, represents a serious downward trend for Ds from the previous year. Again, without MI, WI, VA, and TX especially, we can't say with total certainty, but as of now, if the election were held today, Trump would have about 320 electoral votes with NH and ME likely flipping, NM and NV being extremely close and expanding his lead bigly in FL, IA, AZ, and PA.
In NN, ME, NV and FL, if current trends continue, these states would again be Republican states in 2020. Wait, did you notice something? AZ, NM, NV, FL are heavily Hispanic states . . . yet trending R?

*These are all comparing November to the most current available---usually it's September. FL is up to date to the day. PA's last report was in May.
*The numbers represent NET gains or losses. In many cases, thought not all, both parties lost members (though indies have not gained, indicating voter roll purges, elimination of the dead & those who moved). In AZ and DE there were absolute gains.
*Party registration is not available for some key states: WI, MI, VA, TX, and MN. This makes it impossible to evaluate the trends with absolute certainty, but . . . as you see, it's pretty close to absolute.

Television is just a drumpf roast now.

what uni?

shill better faggot

>please don't normalize a human being
they aren't even hiding their dehumanization tactics, just like when Trump's hair got touched by Fallon.

She been around for years, Lezbo comedian. Did the Beverly hillbillies movie, 9 to 5 and laugh in show etc.