How strong is beyond netero?

How strong is beyond netero?
Is his powerlevel as strong as netero was in his prime?
The dark continent reminds me of the world of toriko, people believing the world was just that while there was so much more out there.
i wish i was in the kinda universe and could explore.
that would be fun.

Also whats up with hisokas fetish, anyone sigmund freud?
discuss anything hunter x hunter related

He's beyond Netero

He will die in this arc to show how serious this arc is

wew lad
this is the first time i make a thread where people dont immediately tell me to kill myself

feelsgoodman

Kill yourself.

he already went there and came back, so...

Kill youself Barbara

Gourmet World > Dark Continent though.

We'll never find out. Togashi will put up another hiatus after the Chrollo/Hisoka fight, then maybe a year from now release another batch of chapters showing what Kurapika is up to, then another hiatus and so on until he dies of old age 30 chapters from now.

Probably stronger than Netero but weaker than Ging, the protagonist.

Netero was only that strong because he spent several decades training in the mountains like a madman, Beyond being better than him would be weird

Maybe that's what he's been doing since his first expedition failed.

Could be, he strikes me more as an adventurer type of guy rather than a martial artist though

In any case, he's had half a century to prepare and no other apparent goals. It wouldn't surprise me if he was at least stronger than old Netero.

Isaac Netero hit his peak when he was young
So Beyond is probably just as strong, aura wise
He survived the expedition of the previous Dark Continent

The funny thing is that as strong as old Netero was he still wasn't nearly as strong as his former self or the current top nen users

I think beyond is a probable candidate for one of the top 5 nen users in the world, making him stronger than netero when he fought the king, that doesn't mean we know how any of them measure up to Isaac in his prime

Too stronk.

I have been re-reading the series and it really doesn't feel like the gay clown will die to Chrollo.

Top 5 Nen users
Ging
Zeno
Chrollo
Silva
Hisoka

You should kill yourself though, your thread is really shit.

Strongest character in the series to date.

where has this been confirmed

nowhere never, that guy is talkin smack

These powerlevel threads are always full of people talking out their asses, nothing has been confirmed so it's pure baseless speculation. It's the worst kind of thread on top of being a shitty general.
Even the question in the OP is stupid, there's no answer to that because we haven't seen anything.

Killua is cute!

> silva? zeno? naw man what about Maha Zoldyk. Silva cant even kill Chrollo.

beyond could have a weaker aura but still have a better hatsu
who else would you put on the list besides beyond

No one except possibly for Ging because nothing else has been confirmed and i don't like writing shitty fanfic headcanons
They could very well be characters we don't know about, not to mention "top 5 nen users" is a very broad and arbitrary listing
Kill yourself

>first introduction to conjuring is telling us that they can't conjure things beyond human capacity
>knov can conjure interdimensional portals

Why don't more conjurers do crazy shit?

Bisky is above Hisoka and Chrollo.

how rich is togashi? cant he afford massage therapist or something.

back pain is a hard thing. I don't know Togashi's condition. But very few doctors know how to treat chronic back pain - back pain that is not a result from injury.

They do CT scans and MRI's which barerlyshow anything. Obviously, surgery wouldn't be recommended - I doubt it would fix anything anyways. So all they do is give treatment that reduces inflammation. The science on back pain is still at its early stages. Unfortunatley for Togashi.

Lowerback pain is a bitch to deal with since it is a result of being bipedal (standing on two legs puts a lot of pressure on the lower spine and knees). I have heard that one of the prime reasons why this is hard to deal with is because there is not much evolutionary incentive to correct it since it affects humans who are near the end of their lifespan.

>end of their lifespan.

>not much evolutionary incentive to correct it since it affects humans who are near the end of their lifespan.
That's where the real shekels are, though. The western world is made of old people.

I hope they give him some good drugs.
But thinking about the samurai mentality there he probably doesnt get any good painkillers.

yet the west doesn't respect old people.

Japanese doctors are notoriously bad at giving any kind of pain medicine or relaxants. They just say "drink tea and meditate" literally.