President Trump's secret weapon starts her new job tomorrow. The swamp can be murky. Wish her luck, Sup Forums

President Trump's secret weapon starts her new job tomorrow. The swamp can be murky. Wish her luck, Sup Forums.

washingtonpost.com/local/2017/09/15/079b1bcc-9a24-11e7-82e4-f1076f6d6152_story.html?utm_term=.2c26ce2df5e7

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/USAO_DC
justice.gov/usao-dc/meet-us-attorney
judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Liu SJQ.pdf
archive.is/7oW6F
archive.is/YvBvl
judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Liu
youtube.com/watch?v=8Af9FNFxhKw
cbsnews.com/news/trump-cia-speech-transcript/
youtube.com/watch?v=XHbrOg092GA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do it, Chinese woman. DO IT.

Go Ms. Liu go. Stay safe.

>The swamp can be murky.

yeah considering Trump appointed it.

>US Attorney for the District of Columbia

Does the coverup of the murder of Seth Rich fall in her jurisdiction?

>The US attorney’s office in Washington has long played a leading role in national security investigations and corruption cases against public officials and federal employees. If confirmed, Liu is poised to become an important player in both the local and national law enforcement community.

>Given the office’s location and its jurisdiction to prosecute government fraud and corruption, local US attorneys have historically enjoyed a close relationship with Main Justice.

Yup

Good luck Ms. Liu. Please allow for pubic executions.

Why are White Men and Asian Women so perfect for each other?

SHES HOT

She's probably gonna get the "cold shoulder" tomorrow. They didn't even bother to tweet about it or update the official website

twitter.com/USAO_DC

justice.gov/usao-dc/meet-us-attorney

Some more reading about Ms Liu

Senate Judiciary questionnaire

>She jailed a Rothschild.
Bump for justice.

Rekt a Roth?
aww yiss git it girl

>She jailed a Rothschild
MY COCK IS DIAMONDS!

TRUMP IS TAKING DOWN THE FUCKING ROTHSCHILDS

ITS BEEN HIS PLAN ALL ALONG.

I'd like to see or hear more about the guy tbqh. It's a weird case only from the fact that his given name appears to BE Rothschild, yet he used aliases. I'm not a Pizzagate autist but dont people claim Alefantis is a Rothschild? Why wouldnt you use the name (or have a fixed address if your last name is Rothschild)? Then again, if your last name is Rothschild, why are you running small time fraud scam like that?

what a psychopath that Rothchilds. Stealing $100,000 from Katrina victims? Who does that in such an elaborate fraud?

Shit, imagine when Trump finally gets all his appointments. Still a lot of Obama holdovers

>pants tighten

its gettin crowded in here tbqpfhfam

Why buy a pizza parlor to do anything other than sell pizza out of?

AWOO AWOO AWOO!

she looks like she doesn't take any shit from criminals

This is important. Bump.

"Independence of the Justice Department from the President" is a lie and an illusion that shouldn't be condoned or propagated.

>She jailed a Rothschild!
>Rothschild has no fixed address
>Jeffery Rothschild aka Jeffery Zahler
I think it wasn't that big a deal to jail this one

Bettendorf

If she's such a threat why was she confirmed by the senate without any fuss?

Bumpe

You know I thought that too but Ms Liu herself considered it one of her premier prosecutory victories, writing up that short summary herself for her nomination packet under the direction of submitting her "10 most significant litigated matters"

Exactly.

>Nomination absolutely obstructed and held up for 3 unnecessary months by Dems and neocucks
Because reasons

Not that he's definitely one of (((them))), but every family has people they don't support or ostracize.

Could also be a distant relation or a long past ostracized member.

She is appointed to manage DC federal cases so she will be in charge of the Awan case

She was delayed for months and months until trump did that deal with schumer and then heaps of appointees got confirmed.

Awans wife is due back later in september

Awan himself will next appear in court October 5th.

The major roadblock remaining is the cucked to fuck judge

archive.is/7oW6F
>Judge is corrupt as fuck and is suppressing all the major evidence, essentially. Same with the prosecution team; working together to quash as much dirt as they can so the measly bank fraud charge is all that he is tried for.

archive.is/YvBvl
>May 12- A federal judge in Washington on Thursday signaled willingness to become the third judge nationwide, if needed, to order a halt to President Trump’s revised executive order banning new visas and immigration from six Muslim-majority countries.
>U.S. District Judge Tanya S. Chutkan postponed ruling on two combined challenges to the White House action, saying she by Iranian American organizations and a Shiite Muslim group, saying she would wait for decisions expected on cases on appeal out of Hawaii and Maryland.
>But Chutkan said she was persuaded by arguments that the groups’ missions and the lives of more than a dozen plaintiffs would be unconstitutionally harmed by the ban.

Thanks for the info user, I hadnt read that about Chutkan before. Not shocking. What was the real story behind the bogus rumor about DWS brother? Pure fake news?

bump

Is this the Dragon Lady? Madame Nhu?

Because Trump met with Schumer and Pelosi and schmoozed them into getting her through. Those two are corrupt as fuck, once the shit show starts do you think they want to be in the middle of it?
THIS is the real reason behind Trump's dinner with those two. They were stalling this confirmation so Trump met with them to see what he needed to do to get her confirmed.
Must have done something right, as usual.

Le based chink

>King of Prussia, Pa
Significant?

> Because Trump met with (((Schumer))) and Pelosi and schmoozed them into getting her through.
> THIS is the real reason behind Trump's dinner with those two.

Why are you acting like you know this to be fact? With all the shit going on (border wall, DACA, etc.), why are you so sure *THIS* is what their meeting was about?

The PlusUltra website seems like a shitty viral marketing attempt. Saved that image though.

No it's a shithole suburb of Philly. Very black!

Good luck Liu!

Liu, liu! She's going to cover Debbie in poo!

Liu, liu! Not just one but quite a few!

Liu, liu! She'll drain the swamp for me and you!

Liu, liu! She eats fried rice and she'll come in the night!

Liu, liu! Democrats are in for quite the fright.

Liu, liu! Let justice be served with all of keks might!!

Sad.

GOOD LUCK JESSIE AWLIU

Donald Trump has assembled a team of Killer self hating Jews.

WHAT A FUCKING TIMELINE

bump

bumpp

Much appreciated user
Here's to impending happenings

Wonder what the family ties to China are like

Her long questionnaire gets into a lot of detail

Born and raised in texas it sounds like

Better link

Good ruck riu
BTFO dah shitty dc porice
BTFO dah shitty dc congressh peeper
I berieve in yu

>Bump.

thx reading...

>guillotine them all

Bad goys better run and hide, shes coming for you too.

And the Awan case too.

Awan was arrested 2 days after the WHanon posted. Is that what he meant? That scandal is getting pretty fuckin' bad lol

This pic makes me smile from ear to fucking ear. Every single one of them was just SOO sure they'd be working for "Madame President"...you can just see young loans & pre-planned vacations written all over those gloomy mugs. And it makes me.smile.

let these digits grant you a blessing Jessie K. Liu
GODSPEED

Awans are small fries. Awans are ratting out bigger dogs. They purposely left the laptop to be found. To sae their own ass.

DWS - Huma Abadin, Comey, Lynch, Rice (Unmasking), Clinton? Obama?

Naw, those last 2 are way too untouchable.

I'm a Rothschild. It was my mother's maiden name; that whole side of the family are Rothschilds. Absolutely no relation to any wealth or power, that's for sure :(

Clinton. Obama. Israel and the Rothschilds.

So that's how deep the Awan scandal goes? Or are you talking about all the DNC and combined other ones.

Fuck, I didn't consider anything else, this is going to be one hell of a shitstorm if someone would ever get fucking indicted or arrested, I hate all this waiting.

I'd tap that even when not inebriated.

Especially since she's the Jewish mafia's worst nightmare!

She must be connected to the Chinese somehow. Explains why she doesn't fear prosecuting a Rothschild.

Trump has become the swamp. He did not drain it. Even when he tried he failed and backed out. what a pathetic failure.

go back to /polk/

>kkK ID
kek

on one hand i love how savvy don is and how he shits all over his opponents, but on the other hand i loathe how he has become so jewed over so quickly

i hope youre not implying this chick is somehow going to crack down on central banking or expose some sort of cabal

>I'm not a Pizzagate autist but dont people claim Alefantis is a Rothschild?
He is. An user doxed Jacob Rothschild a while back and they had a direct family connection to a James A Rothschild (James Alefantis Rothschild). Rothschilds don't use their real name because it sticks out like a sore thumb.

>Then again, if your last name is Rothschild, why are you running small time fraud scam like that?
Never underestimate their greed. He was only caught for this incident, likely spends his entire life scheming government money into his accounts.

During the eclipse Mnuchin made a visit to Fort Knox. Made sure the gold was still there. I hope you know what that means

Bump

fear the samurai

i wish i could belie that but in all factual reality if that move was made theyd probably jfk him. you dont think so?

I was in that thread.
Probably just a larper, be careful slinging that shit around like it's true when we don't know.

she looks like an evil soulless chink.
i wouldn't trust her. the physiology has merit

On Trumps first day in office he went to CIA headquarters told the people there he was going to take out the fifth column (deep state). He also requested all the JFK documents.

HAPPENING!

Swamp is about to get CHINKED.

Sauce?

Sorry I'm sleepy. Deleted the wrong post

youtube.com/watch?v=8Af9FNFxhKw

I will tell you, final time -- although I will say it, when you let in your thousands of other people that have been trying to come in -- because I am coming back -- we’re going to have to get you a larger room. (Applause.) We may have to get you a larger room. You know? And maybe, maybe, it will be built by somebody that knows how to build, and we won’t have columns. (Laughter.) You understand that? (Applause.) We get rid of the columns.

cbsnews.com/news/trump-cia-speech-transcript/

youtube.com/watch?v=XHbrOg092GA
This whistleblower says Trump requested the documents that day as well.

Makes sense why they use the JFK picture. This communist infiltration of our government has been around since WW2

>jailed a rothschild
>soulless
Fucking kill yourself

Very interesting. Thank you sir

asking the real questions

Is she wearing a fucking necklace shaped like Satan?

Ah the disinfo team. I look forward to one fact. Trump holds grudges like a champ. the NSA holds history like a champ.

Im going to be beating off violently the day you fucks who collect a paycheck for posting online are rounded up and put into FEMA camps for unamerican activities. Fucking communist scum.

they fear the samurai. Considering that all whites are white, then all east asians are samurai.

Here's a huge redpill for you. James is related to Philippine De Rothschild. James is not his real name. If you go into google translate right now and type in j'aime en enfantes it translates to "I love children" in English. He's clearly using some sort of alias. You ever wonder why James is the 49th most powerful person in Washington?

quit being so anti-satanic goy