youtube.com/watch?v=Zc6C6bL9hJk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk
youtu.be/tbUOLc13_Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=PNekfUeuzsc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You will come out of the closet

Nothing.. Sadly..
However, given the current state of the world something is bound to happen sooner or later.

Space Pepe arrives on National Frog Day? fuuggggg this just got spoopy

It is more likely to be a beginning of a period of tribulation rather than a single event on that date.

Well, Rosh Hashana ends that day.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zc6C6bL9hJk

skip to 50:00

Space pepe doesn't arrive. It's a fucking theory full of circumstantial evidence and schizophrenia.

Nothing apocalyptic, unless you're actually retarded and believe in spiritualism.

Nothing, like every other Sup Forums September prophecy ever.

This. Not happening
Never happening

The sun shall rise. It shall set. And it will become the 24th.

Like every other fucking day in recorded history.

Your mom will die in her sleep that night?

nothing. like always. im getting sick of this shit guys. fuck happening fags and fuck larpers. its never going to happen. you fucking faggots.

Never meet a respectable atheist.

literally nothing will happen

Probably some sort of further awakening. Nothing will "happen" but things seem to be moving faster now almost. Things will begin to change so fast that a year or two from now we will look back and wonder how so much could have changed so fast. I think what happens will be up to you to decide.

>Space Pepe arrives
Implying we're not full and he shouldn't crash on the moon

drumpf will be impeached

hopefully nothing, that's my birthday

Rosh Hashana translates to "Birthday of the World"
source: am jew, was bar mitzvah'd, but now keen on reel jooz

The future

based

>What will happen Sept 23rd
Uh, you'll raped by gang of nignogs? As for the rest of us, nothing.

A big happening. Not rapture or yellowstone sized happening, but a big one nevertheless. Think 9/11, Pearl Harbor type of happening. Something to kick off a shitshow the last few years have been prepping us for. Get ready, shits gonna go crazy soon.

Nothing, like always nothing will happen

Remember that supposed stock market crisis that was supposed to happen september a few years ago, why do you fags push this september bullshit

Not even an atheist, but you remember that nutjob from May of 2011? Remember how many people thought it was happening? Remember how it didn't happen?

Nothing has ever happened and nothing ever will happen

P L A N E T X
L L A N E T X
A A A N E T X
N N N N E T X
E E E E E T X
T T T T T T X
X X X X X X X

actually revelation 12:5 says the rapture happens millions of people disappear

and revelation 12:3-4 shows satan being cast down and the child being saved just in time from it

all hell is going to break loose on september 23 everyone is going to be dead in america

thats why the rapture happens to quickly get away from it

so no its not merely just a sign of a slow impending judgement the bible says judgement comes on the very same day as the rapture

luke 17:28-30
28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Hi schizo

>yfw it never actually happens and we all grow old and live relatively normal lives
why live

>every Sup Forumstards worst nightmare

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q

I'll start my journey towards ascension.
Once completed I'll have formed together with the world a new religon and a common greater good.
Then Ragnarok will come and the forests will provide shelter to the survivors.

Robert Mueller will announce his findings.

He will recommend charges of racketeering against Donald Trump Jr and Paul Manafort. He will recommend misuse of company finds against Eric Trump for spending charity money on legal fees and campaign funds. He will recommend charges of treason against Michael Flynn. Steve Mnuchin is discovered to have participated in the Equifax data leak with Russian hackers.

He will parrot Comey's original statement regarding Hillary Clinton - "although extremely careless with business relationships, we find no evidence of deliberate wrongdoing by the president"

Sup Forums and The_Donald will laugh and crow "look it's nothing" while Trump's capital empire crumbles around him.

Refusing to wait for a DOJ response, the NY Attorney General's office will seize Trump Tower as evidence (after all, alleged illegal conspiring took place in the tower). In addition, Kushner's hedge fund assets will be seized as well as several Trump properties now managed by his criminal some.

Trump's political capital will be spent.

Melania will spend the night in another man's bed as Trump angrily tweets his recommendations to abolish the judiciary branch.

The latest attempt to repeal Obamacare is tabled in the Senate.

Late that night, Julian Assange commits suicide leaving a very suspicious note behind.

an emp strike on the u.s

look to yourself for faith you won't find it in others
there's cuckoo wacko's everywhere mang
you can't deduce billions of religious people down to one stereotype, everyone has their own definition and way of finding spirituality

the hardest pill to swallow

TRUMP IS TAKING OUT THE ROTHSCHILDS

Mueller is /ourguy/ faggot. Your explanation is so controverted and ridiculous only someone on the left would believe garbage like that.

Explain

September? Earth will be windy and rain fire.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

You will never get to gas the kikes, and partake in a nationwide race war :^(

Sorry 5G wont be compatible with Jesus

Underrated post

Pretty good show to be honest. I can't wait for the series finale.

on september 23 i will hack a tv station and broadcast my nazi pepes

it's a piss-poor excuse anons in denial are going to use on the 23rd when absolutely nothing happens

Were any of those based on 5000 year alignments?

pet goat shows harvey,irma, then jose hitting new york and then nukes
youtu.be/tbUOLc13_Ng

watch all this mans videos on this theyre insane

You plebs can't even see the trips.
>Let alone you see what is coming.....

no way I want to see future tech

Oh right. I forgot.

Sup Forums is under the deluded belief that Mueller is actually going after Hillary. Because some guy got arrested at an airport for entering wrong numbers on mortgage loan paperwork.

Never mind the fact that he literally burst into Paul Manafort's home at 4am the day after Manafort's Senate testimony.

Never mind the fact that he just delivered a search warrant to Facebook.

Never mind the fact that he's demanding Kushner hand over all foreign client data.

He's going to pull the ol switcheroo and be like "SURPRISE I'M BUSTING OBAMA FOR FORGING A BIRTH CERTIFICATE!"

after all, this is what Ken Starr did in the 90's, was go after Gingrich. Special Investigators get distracted so easily. And Mueller has nothing but respect for former KGB spook Vladimir Putin.

Yea, you go ahead and hold onto that one

Nothing, just like last year.

>Hurricane Jose
>Hurricane Maria
>Both expected to collide
Hurricane Jesus is coming. Look up the Fujiwhara effect if you don't think hurricanes can merge.

Have you experienced any synchronicity involving the number 23? It might be trying to tell you, be it nothing or the world's end.

nigger if you want to die why dont you just do it already

Yeah, probably

I hope not. She's fat as fuck so it wouldn't surprise me.

>Trump tweets something that triggers liberals.
>North Korea talks some shit
>Hillary blames something of someone else for her own failures
>Shills shill
>Brown hair does a thing

>Joseph wasn't Jesus's Father
>Joseph was Jesus's dad

Based on what

The date is unknown but we are promised that we will get messages and signs to prepare us for it.

Why are there so many September prophecies? Also, why so many songs about September? What's so special about this month?

I was born

This is the dumbest conspiracy theory out there. There would be massive gravitational anomalies if Nibiru was real and approaching us.

> contrived and ridiculous

> Says the guy who believes an email that says "hey bro you wanna get a slice of pizza after work" means "let's go rape a couple seven year olds then cannibalize them"

Yeah, true. Thanks for ruining the fun.

I remember that, some time in October, right?

PRAISE KEK

Liu's confirmation is a huge deal. This is why Trump met with Schumer and Pelosi. He needed Liu to get through confirmation which Schumer was stonewalling forever. Now with her confirmed, she can start her job of convicting all the filth.

So indictments soon?

There have been countless predictions of the rapture, second coming of jesus, etc and none of them ever come true.

Why is it always fucking September

Defcon will reach 1.

How do you convict filth without destroying the government? Sometimes excising the cancer kills the host.

I think if more people tried things like Space Engine they might get the sheer size of our system/space and not be scared of evil planets

Then are you saying that removing Reddit from this board would kill Sup Forums?

>hurricane jesus

Am endlessly praying that it's the start of a war that sees European and Anglo nations overthrow their governments and replace them with fascist totalitarian states.
I have grave fears however that fuck all will happen on the 23rd.

now rolling for hurricane jesus , thats fucking based

Nothing predictions are bs

Assuming gravity exists and we are not on a stationary flat plane.

The German election

Because winter is coming. And it's harvest season.

it's occult af

Can I have your stuff when Jesus comes?

How the hell should I know?

Can I cum on Jesus's stuff?

i won't have to read this faggot-ass larp anymore and i can finish my temple

This.

>newfigs don't remember the shemitah

>i won't have to read this faggot-ass larp anymore
LOL if only

UM GUYS...
youtube.com/watch?v=PNekfUeuzsc
SHADILAY ITALIAN VERSION MUSIC VIDEO UPLOADED ON JULY 8TH!!
PIC RELATED

I feel like this disappointment in having a comfy lifestyle has been growing recently.
Why is it we actively look for a happening, when it just means potential hardship? Personally, I feel it's part of the "hard times create strong men" theory. We're realizing we're becoming too soft, and are looking for a way to fix it. It seems we want an event that will boot us out the door and force us to either become strong, or die whether we like it or not.
We're becoming bored of luxury and convenience, and therefore, almost romanticize a scenario where it's all ripped away from us.

Antichrist arrival

The international Day of Peace at the United Nations is Sept 21, 2017 which they have every year but the theme in 2017 is “Together for Peace: Respect, Safety and Dignity for All.” this year. 1 Thessalonians 5:3 – Says For when they shall say, PEACE AND SAFETY, then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child and they shall not escape.

(rev 12 sign is a women giving birth )

I will win the Powerball.

It would remove 80% of anons