HOLY SHIT! MAJOR HAPPENING! BILL OREILLY ACCUSER ARRESTED! CONFIRMED PAYED SHILL

twitter.com/billoreilly/status/909589863791513600

archive.is/H5L4L

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MBJhbeNJ9cQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fuck is newsmax

duh

>payed

PAID, you fucking moron, I'm a spic and my english is fucking better

carmax for news.

lel. if bill himself didn't post it, i wouldnt have taken a second glance at the website. this is interesting for sure, ready for the week to get going

Where is Megyn Kelly mushot?

V I N D I C A T I O N

WE WILL HAVE OUR OWN SOON ENOUGH people of Sup Forums

>PAYED

When did this become a thing?

tawana brawley all over again

tawana told the truth.

fuck, thats an old reference. i remember civics classes in middle/high school using that

King Nigger and Al are behind this

Paid and payed are two different things. This woman was paid. I suppose she could be payed, but that would be complicated.

thats a new adjective. im using it

you have to go back 2 leddit

This is an example of how fucking stupid women are at simulating how a man talks and thinks.

The worst part is that government goes along with this toddler game while most men recognize how fucking fake it sounds.

bUmP

>I'm a spic
>kek flag
Holy shit the memes are true!

Bump for papa bear. I miss the no spin zone.

Roasties BTFO

>there are people ITT that think O'Reilly didn't try to bleach this magnificent queen

When a man points at the moon, the idiot looks at the finger

You are that idiot

Does this mean he's coming back to the network?

BUT DOES ANYONE REMEMBER KITTY GENOVESE

>She said the remark was "very plantational."

That's all you really need to know about these accusations.

>>PAYED
>When did this become a thing?

About the time people started writing "lead" when they mean "led" and "amount" when they mean "number."

First they got O'Reilly, then Eric Bolling, who was a frequent guest on O'Reilly. Next, I am thinking they will go after Watters, who was the other frequent guest on O'Reilly, and was looking like Bill was grooming him to be his replacement. Watters on The Five is the only one that has consistently supported Trump's agenda and called out the kikes. Despite this, he doesn't have a large fanbase like Tucker does, so there wouldn't be a large outcry if he was fired. I am thinking Fox is going to find a way to axe him soon, since he isn't a neocon talking head like the others on The Five. If this happens, the only person left on Fox that is interested in the populist/nationalist agenda Trump ran on would be Tucker. I don't count Hannity because it seems to me he just supports whatever Trump does, so he woundn't criticize Trump if he betrays us. Murdoch's commie sons are to blame for all of this. Hope Bannon starts that channel soon.

First, Watters is the meme version of a conservative and Trump supporter, he's a faggot. Second, watch OAN.

Hey, I don't really follow the news surrounding these individuals. What happened to O'Reilly, and why is this a major turn of events?
Thanks.

O'Reilly got sacked after some negress claimed he sexually harassed her.

Now it just came out she got arrested in 2015 for making up a crime.

Basically a bunch of interns lately just keep coming into Fox and filing sexual harassment claims against the hosts and trying to get them fired. The one that got O'Reilly canned was then found to be a serial liar.

Go figure, we knew it was bullshit, fox just caved like the pussies they are

Does this mean Bill can come back?!

Watters is twat. Which is not to say I want him to be falsely accused out of a job, just that if he was actually guilty of even some minor offense I wouldn't care if he got fired.

Naw, he retired for good, he's getting old and probably has more then enough money to just relax and write books. Most likely fox will just keep hiring neo-cons to ruin the place

OAN is 100% cuckservatives.

He and Boling should at least trash Fox and call them out. Hell maybe some should accuse the Murdoc boi's.

COSBY IS INNOCENT

Saw where BO said there is more evidence coming regarding the witchhunt. Wonder if it will be due to James O'Keefe's work? Did BO ever once have James on his show (like Hannity did) when bird-dogging & NY election fraud were exposed by James?
BO was always telling his viewers not to trust internet stories while he told us NOTHING in comparison. Oh the irony.
At the WH press briefings, Newsmax' guy sticks out because he's literally the ONLY one ever asking questions that are not completely retarded. youtu.be/MBJhbeNJ9cQ
Not sure about their other news, but Gizzi's decent.
Commie sons' dad needed globalist approval to buy SkyNews. Doubt Carlson has anything to worry about anyway, makes no secret he's no fan of the President. Just meant for entertainment anyway, reason for the Jerry Springer Show-tier guests & dialogues every night. Didn't realize how bad it was until having OAN's Ledger & Wheeler to compare it to (OAN is legitimate journalists). Can't stand 5 minutes of "The New Springer" show anymore.
Hannity's an honest guy. It's just that he's gag-ordered, so has to keep repeating the same things. VERY surprised he isn't yet with OAN or the WH by now (key man clause).

Never really knew much about Murdoch until 5 years ago and was surprised to learn he wasn't a jew, he's actually Australian

Bill is a top goy. He only exists to reinforce the bias of the boomer.

not a big oreilly fan, but his firing was ridiculous

Murdoch is a cryptojew, his mother has shady origins probably because, up through the 1970s, it was still profitable/necessary to conceal or even deny jewishness

No, first (((they))) fired Roger Ailes, the creator of Fox News. Using sexual harassment. Cut off the head, kill the beast. Ailes received a huge severance, retired to South Florida, was rumored to be building a tell-all warchest, then SLIPPED, HIT HIS HEAD, AND DIED.

Then O'Reilly got fired. Then Hannity faced sexual harassment charges, but spoke out on air. But then he threatened to blow up Seth Rich, and was nearly fired. Fox News then fired his best friend and producer. Then Eric Bolling is fired for sexual harassment from 7 years ago. The next day his only child is found dead.

IDGAF about these neocon Boomers, but clearly the blowback from Trump winning is harsh at Fox News. The sons of Murdoch have allowed their SJW wives to steer the ship. Ailes' regime fell in lockstep with Trump's regime. Perhaps some NYCanons have more dirt to share.

Murdoch owns Genie Energy (oil) with Jacob Rothschild and Dick Cheney, in Syria's Golan Heights. He's the Count Dracula of Shabbos Goys. I'd be shocked if he doesn't own an Israeli estate.

isn't he a crypto kike?

I stopped watching fox when the let Ailes go. I knew that it would all go downhill and boy, was I right.

listen to No Agenda

No one has ever definitively proven that Rupert Murdoch is Jewish. I save another user's work who had attempted to trace his bloodline many generations, it just got murky, inconclusive. Same as Hillary Rodham's.

Although I am guilty of watching Fox News since the Trump campaign, I blame Ailes, O'Reilly and Hannity for so much of the sad state of America. Their collusion on Iraq and the neocon coup is treasonous and all deserve the ultimate penalty. CNN today is treasonous and Jewed out too, but 2003-2008 Fox News was hell incarnate. It sealed the Baby Boomers' fates as sellout weak absorbed dumbasses. This was the smoke screen from which Jews and Israel made power moves that only now are being checked by us.

someone link the clip of Hannity going over why he wouldn't be going over the Seth Rich story, while making allusions to his family and how much he loves them and how he wouldn't want them to be harmed by TPTB if he were to step out of line and go over the Seth Rich story

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii cant stand it
i know you planned it
i gotta set straight this watergate

Good on him, though I still think he's an old fart about certain topics.

>very plantational
She described herself this way.

I knew Roger Ailes was out at Fox, I didn't know he was dead.

Thanks!