WEG

Most overrated show on Sup Forums

>Most overrated show on Sup Forums

>being this much of a contrarian
What do you like?

I fucking wish.

Infinite Ryvius comes to mind

That's not TTGL

Gintama is literally just anime Big Bang Theory, no idea why its so praised.

>Gintama is literally just anime Big Bang Theory

That's not Welcome to the NHK

>Got KonoSuba
Painfully no.

baka desu.

Kill yourself. Downright kimochi taste and a bad comparison to boot

Rate me

>implying

I want to punch the pleb out of you

>Downright kimochi taste

learn proper japanese, faggot

not bad

>downright kimochi taste

Touchy neets detected

Nani the fuck did you just fucking iimasu about watashi, you chiisai bitch desuka? Watashi’ll have anata know that watashi graduated top of my class in Nihongo 3, and watashi’ve been involved in iroirona Nihongo tutoring sessions, and watashi have over sanbyaku perfect test scores. Watashi am trained in kanji, and watashi is the top letter writer in all of southern California. Anata are nothing to watashi but just another weaboo. Watashi will korosu anata the fuck out with vocabulary the likes of which has never been mimasu’d before on this continent, mark watashino fucking words. Anata thinks anata can get away with hanashimasing that kuso to watashi over the intaaneto? Omou again, fucker. As we hanashimasu, watashi am contacting watashino secret netto of otakus across the USA, and anatano IP is being traced right now so you better junbishimasu for the ame, ujimushi. The ame that korosu’s the pathetic chiisai thing anata calls anatano life. You’re fucking shinimashita’d, akachan.

Sniper rori and Battlemaid were pretty amazeballs too, user.

Divine
Fuck the traitor. Bea-ko and Rem for life.

Fixed for you

Of course. But let's not get things mixed up here.
Kazuki is like taking Lelouch, Smile, Onii-sama, Kirito, Jesus Yamato, Okabe, Ninja Slayer, Kamina, Inferno Cop, Oreki, and Ryougi together into a single character, making said character a loli and a nee-san, and throwing her into an otherwise fairly normal VN.

haha

What's the last panel from? I saw a clip of it once, but I don't remember its name.

Eh sadly that's wrong

Any KyoukaiSen WEGs?

>you expected war games and you got war games

what is this madness?

Yeah, no. I got something I didn't ask for.

Overrated fucking edgy shit