ITT Shows that weren't nearly as bad as Sup Forums convinced you they were

ITT Shows that weren't nearly as bad as Sup Forums convinced you they were

Pic related, it was a bit try-hard with it's attempts at fake emotion and the younger generation vs. older generation stuff was ham-fisted, but overall it's way better than the (admittedly few) threads about it on Sup Forums had me believe

Sup Forums hates on everything. From Gurren Lagaan to Bebop to FMA to Mushishi. These faggots love to be contrarians and will put on a facade of being an asshole to fit in with the group mentality.

It's a show that newfriends like for the wrong reasons (so mature), so if Sup Forums shits on it it's probably partly a reaction to that.

I agree that it's decent. The stuff about Japanese masculinity in the wake of military defeat was pretty interesting.

It was pretty alright. The manga had some pretty godlike art though, even if it was inconsistent as fuck

do scans of the manga exist anywhere on the internet? It seems to be a non-entity, I can't even find scans let alone translations (which I'm 100% don't exist)

Pic very related, I thought Code Geass R2 was on par with the first season easily

Over half of it has been scanlated.

>It's a show that newfriends like for the wrong reasons (so mature), so if Sup Forums shits on it it's probably partly a reaction to that.
Glad to see you faggots can find the most asinine reasons to shit on a series. Every time someone lists a negative for a series and it's something that's easily out of the creator's control (fanbases being a primary example) I disregard that argument immediately. What a lod of horse shit.

Don't be upset, I didn't say it was fair.

Sup Forums isn't a fair board

Sup Forums told me that 5cm/sec was bad because "melodrama"

I think people just use the word melodrama to describe any drama they don't like

>newfags complaining about Sup Forums badmouthing everything

If you would have been here long enough you would know to ignore literally every opinion you ever read here and just watch that shit yourself to make your own.

>I think
You think?
It's pretty obvious.

I really liked 5cm/s besides from the middle part. Although i haven't watched any of the director's other works and from what I've heard they're all pretty much the same so I can understand disliking the movie because of that.

ITT: People who actually listen to the opinion of other people to validate their own. Also people who were stupid enough to care what "Sup Forums thinks".

You people are far below being beta; Don't let people tell you what you should like, dumbasses.

I don't let Sup Forums "tell me what I should like", but I'm a fucking working adult with a limited amount of spare time. I can't play every game that comes out in a year and I can't watch every anime that comes out in a season, and I know that "you can't judge a book by it's cover", so I occasionally try taking the opinions of supposedly like-minded individuals to help me cut through the crap and get to the content that's most worth my time. I'm sorry you're autistic, I'll go to reddit for anime advice next time if that make you feel better :^)

Rather than Sup Forums, it was /m/.
It wasn't anywhere as bad as people made it out to be, although admittedly, the amount of bullshit people spewed about Haruto made me appreciate his character significantly more.

FORCED DRAMA

Aquarion EVOL. While Mikono really was fucking awful, I enjoyed the first two thirds enough that I still enjoyed the show as a whole despite the ending being a disappointment. Probably helped that I knew what I was getting into.

i seriously hope youre joking

Pretty much it's majority of watchers of Sup Forums's opinion.

Pic related

Sup Forums doesn't know shit this show was great.

Sup Forums thinks the show is just a meme but it give a very accurate analysis of the nature of love

rainbow was so fucking bad. i liked the first arc of the show but after that I just couldnt even comprehend what i was watching

Isn't the first arc half the show?

But everyone loves EVOL

>rainbow was so fucking bad.
Better than most of the rest of this season.

Show could be worse. At least it inspired better written clones