>Slav
>Brown eyes

Is she white?

>Jew
no

/thread

slide
THREAD READ THE FIRST PINNED POST PLEASE

She's not syrian or a jew. She's Russian. her names laura.

Maternal grandparents were Syrian Jews from Aleppo.

If Iranians and Syrians are white, Jews are twice as white as them.

Nope. She has a pretty well documented history in 'youth modeling' She has a pretty long lineage of Russian blood...

>You will never have loli lerab sit on your lap, feel your erection and ask you "What's this?"
Why live?

who is this fluid druid?

>religion =/= race
i'm putting 100 on you being an ameritard behind that flag.

Do you honestly believe that kikes are religious

Lera

>jew
No.

some are, some aren't. i've seen religious ones and non religious ones. why?

I think the reddit nufags are missing the idea that the nazis held a standard to protect the aryan. It's the idea that the blue eyed blonde haired person is the absolute representation of whiteness not that anybody who isn't blonde haired blue eyed isn't white. Seriously you redditors are retards most the Germanic army was brown haired brown eyed. The protection of the aryan as a standard of the white race is a political standard not a jab at non blonde haired blue eyed whites.

does she still model? what about valensiya~

>doesn't know about ethnic jews
They've inbred so much that they are legitimately ethnivly unique

no they're not. even kevin macdonald's research has shown that not to be the case. if you're talking about the ashkenazis, then yes - they're ethnically close to one another. but they're not ethnically the same as the mizrahis particularly ones from yemen, iraq or ethiopia. those are all different ethnicities that share far less genetics and dna with one another than white americans do with hispanics/latinos and some south americans. and the last thing we want is for those shitskins to be considered part of our ethnicity/race.

tfw
>'She will never be White'
>she is an eternal jew resentful of the genetic perfection of 'Whites' untainted by bad blood
>no matter how she may appear, she is of the fallen angels that 'present themselves as beautiful'
>don't bite the Apple, lest you willingly receive the marx

>Jew
no fuck off

>you say 'Unique'
>others say 'Evil'
>tomato
>toe motto

Stop obsessing about race and religion
Judge people on their deeds

Jews aren't white. They're Jewish. Even they admit it when it's convenient for them.

>those digusting zits

you seem to be pretty knowledgeable...

>brown eyes
>white

And if that isn't enough
>Jew
>white
>ever

Jews are only "white" when it's time to lecture the goy on how to act around our colored brethren!

So many "sessions" dude. I like to think I'm not pedo but damn...

Dumbass.

What the fuck are you talking about?

>>Syrian Jew
She isn't, she's just some Ukie slut.
Naw, they're just typical teenage dope dealing Ukie sluts.
They humanize her.

>1 post by this id

He's talking anout jerking off to candydolls

>whites don't have privilege
That's funny. I literally had to change my name in the US. Suddenly job searching got a lot more easier. This wasn't the case in Canada. It helps to pass as white.

>If Iranians and Syrians are white
stop

Tfw you will never buy dope from Lera

I'd like to make sex inside her vagina