Help?

I've taken the black pill. Recently, I've been thinking a lot about history and the world and them. Is there an end to everything? Everyone major that has fought back against them has died, sold out, bought out, or just stopped entirely. They are winning. There seems to be no end to the madness. We are being replaced, and if we try to stop it, we go to jail. If we oppose it, it's jail. All of our media and the more right leaning media have sold out. Trump, our last major chance for America, sold out. They control everything and already have their one government set up. They own everything. They are everything. How do we fight the most disgusting threat humanity has ever faced? Any opposition and its over. A simple joke, eating bacon, speaking your mind, and being the anti agenda will make you disappear. We've been propagated so much.

Seriously, fuck this timeline. Everything has gone wrong. Can we even begin to fight back? Can we?

I just need some advice. Is there anything you guys can give me to help me? And, can we even begin to actually fight back?

Other urls found in this thread:

ia600302.us.archive.org/19/items/divinesparkgreat00clym/divinesparkgreat00clym.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=q5EFpsWDEqI
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The problem is organizing IRL vs here.

Fuck you, there is no such thing as "the blackpill." It's redpill or you're fucking up. The redpill is about knowledge and self-improvement, not nihilism and depression.

FBI pls

Sorry, I'm just having a hard time coming to terms.

Exactly. So how do you organize something knowing its going to get infiltrated.

This civilization is about to experience one of the worst economic collapses in history. The cycle of debt is not some brilliant scheme to control us forever, it is a crude method to push the consequences of greed onto future generations, and time is up. No regime, no matter how in control it is, has ever survived something of this magnitude. We are already deeply divided, all the sides are defined and ready to go, all they need are bodies. For now, the Jews prevent those organizations from recieving the soldiers they need. Soon they won't be able to stop it.

do it anyway I guess, cause even the entirely peaceful ones get infiltrated too as we saw in the Bush era

Stop fucking trying to fix the fucking world asshole and fix your fucking self all of u cunt go around about how you personally can fix the economy how you have the solutions for the race problems of the world and you are the most fucked in your head fix your own shit and still projecting

Have a secret document:
ia600302.us.archive.org/19/items/divinesparkgreat00clym/divinesparkgreat00clym.pdf

If you think you can change anything by playing within their political system, You're retarded.

Violent revolution is the only way anything will actually change.

That's what I am leaning towards anyways. Join the group knowing that its being infiltrated. Do we call everyone Gman? Acknowledge in the charter that just like the KKK its likely more government men then none government men are present. As such anyone suggestion a specific plan is a narc and must be removed. Embrace our reactionary nature.

Agreed, the only purpose to use parliamentary systems is to destroy them.

>Everyone major that has fought back against them has died, sold out, bought out, or just stopped entirely.
>Any opposition and its over.
>being the anti agenda will make you disappear.
You're living in fear, which is (((their))) goal for you.
Be the change you wish to see. Don't go around starting fights with people, but also don't compromise yourself, your opinions, beliefs, etc.

The worls will eventually be just like Black Mirror. Except the eyeball rewind shit, that's just weird.

Its not as bad as they want you to believe.

They're way behind schedule. They've been trying to make the EU work for years, and its failing. Gun confiscation in the US will never happen.

Look at the distrust in all of these countries. Who actually holds sway over their people anymore? No one wants to be in charge because they all know everything is becoming impossibly difficult to manage.

Don't fall for their smoke and mirrors.

Actually, read MK Adolf went through it twice. No one wanting to be in charge is part of the cycle of collapse.

The founding fathers would have been thrown in jail and then hung if they had failed. Do you really think that you'll be able to sit on the couch and let this all pass you by? We're all going to have to make sacrifices for what we believe in. We'll all give and take. That's the nature of the human condition. Even if it all ends in failure we should do so on our feet, side by side with our weapons raised, proud of who we are and ready to face whatever evils are out there. You should never be afraid of death, only of what happens if we fail to protect our own people. This isn't going to be easy and you can't just LARP on here. You have to go outside and get your face smashed into the concrete by commies and deal with the lying press who will only denounce you. The worst thing you can do is lose hope. You have to get up and be driven forward to do what's right.

The most precious possession you have and will ever have is your own people. And for these people, and for the sake of these people, you must struggle and fight and never tire, and never weaken, and never despair.

Things actually are that bad. That's why we're here. However, the situation is far from hopeless and we can be the change we want to see if we lift each other up and push through these hard times together.

We need to start buying large plots of land and gathering anons to live their. Let's stop depending on the government and just wait out the collapse.

My only regret is that I have but one life to give for my nation. Its getting time for liberty or death brother.

Look this up and join us.

Then it's our time to rise because living on our knees isn't an option anymore.

No, I can't accept that as much as I want to.
>Trained super farmer
Just like in SA they will come for us and they will force us off that land. They will march us through the deserts that they have made while our children die of thirst. I won't run.

The harshest pill:

Americans are VOLUNTARILY joining neo-Soviet Union

Why?

Because people of the West believe in prestige, money and power. People support the neo-soviet elite because they despise ordinary people and want to be together with this charm that the elite spreads

It's not the Jews, freemasonry, Latinos, Blacks

People simply don't want to be free. They want to live like dogs, feeling the prestige because they hold fashionable views, and being fed by the wealthy elite. Americans aren't rebels at all. America is Western Europe but with a better propaganda. Only Providence can save us

Just live your life user. It's been this way for centuries, if not (((them))) then it's another group running the show and setting the rules. If you spend any degree of time here then that means you have a decent amount of freedom - never lose your appreciation for that. This is still a country of nearly 400 million people, they don't have the resources to fuck your life up. Just fucking find something that makes you happy and allows you to shut them out of your life.

good goy

Civilizations come and go, Meaning is lost and reassigned; nothing sticks together, not your ideals (realized or not), or you. Welcome to life, what would you like to do with your 45-80 years?

What we need to do is create our own alternative media using the internet. The reason (((they))) are so ubiquitous is that they captured mass media, the arts, childhood education, academia, and so forth. We must use the same tools separately in order to make people racially aware.

I've been lurking on zillow for over a year and have pre-approval for a home loan. Thanks user, I know where I'm landing now

Never tire.
Never slacken.
Never lose courage.
NEVER DESPAIR!

Nice exotic armor, guardian! Wanna raid? we need a sixth!

FBI infiltrators won't do anything as long as you're no discussing, planning, or doing anything illegal. That would defeat the point. If someone suggests any of the above, exclude them immediately.

Go to church, user, make good friends and learn to be satisfied with your prosocial actions, rather than how things play out. As long as you can derive fulfillment from benefiting the world, or trying to, you won't be consumed by your own mind and the world.

Hey user, I don't know you, but I know where your mind is. You've become despondent upon learning the truth, you've tried in your own way to fight it for a while, and every time you make progress it's alway one step forward, two steps back. Does that sound about right?

I don't have an answer for you because a single answer doesn't really exist. Most common ideals end up with either you in jail or dead. I'm going to do my best to give you a way forward because I think that's what a lot of people who hold these views and want to act, but rightly fear the consequences of those actions seek.

Go back to your roots.

Improve yourself so that you can love yourself. Once you truly love yourself, you are an individual free. Once you love yourself, or even before that, though it will be less effective, love your family. Blood really is thicker than water, and this is coming from someone who became a parasite for years.

Once you love your family, move on to your local community. Start a project that can unite the people around you. Clean up graffiti, pick up trash, start a community garden so people have a sense of wellbeing and fulfillment through each other. From there the choice is yours. You can either extend farther, or continue to be a steward of your land. Either choice is valid, but you must along the way spread the word that their way is not right for us. You don't even need to be overt about it. Just tell people that the elite are out to exploit them, and remind the people that they have agency over their own lands.

In point: stop being a follower, and start to be a player. Don't play their games, make your own. Base them in humility, not pride, or greed, or lust. Be good to yourself, and be good to those around you. Find the like-minded and make an impact on your environment.

Their games are based in ownership and exploitation of the people's hearts, so your game should be to mend as many hearts as possible. With this, you can win. Good luck.

>find a woman, any woman who likes you (they have no convictions)
>move to the country (white men alone will work and till)
White males don't/can't lose

This is simple, and it works, but it does not alone provide the framework for a better world. You need more than a woman who likes you, you need one who you can be convicted with.

>Women have no convictions

Is a fallacy. Yes they are flighty, and prone to emotion, but at the same time they can be your salvation. If you do it right, they will come to your way of thinking, and come to it 1000% more radically than you could ever have projected. The ideal woman is hard to find, requires great struggle to acquire, and is equally difficult to discard. I think a lot of people on this board, regardless of their experience with relationships, have still struggled with finding love. It is extremely difficult to obtain, always a struggle, but worth it more than I can possibly express. Real love between men and women is an expression of the divine unknowable that powers every facet of this world. It's ordered chaos, and an expression of concurrent opposed philosophy that can only exist in tandem. It's the question and the answer.

Find love and you will find yourself.

Except this time we will all be armed to the tooth and we will know what is coming.

It's okay, activated charcoal is great for chelating bad stuff and toxins out of you!

Thank you for this, wise one.

You need to clear up your mind.
Take the purple pill, my friend.
its the easiest one to swallow

why are you being such a drama queen?
>omg, you goys, i took the black pill whatever will i do?
watch some more MASH re-runs, kys, etc.
we really don't have time for faggots being faggots, OP.

you cant fight back that is the reality some nations are already lost and all this focus on your self shit wont really work when you live in South Africa 2.0 or Brazil 2.0

>the black pill
Mmmm the black pill. I hope you're enjoying it, user. Here's hoping some others follow your example.

Read Mein Kampf. Go to Church. Lift. Avoid academia, education and corporate tech. Make money doing physical labour for example on construction or carpentry, have a large family and live outside the city building your own self-sufficiency.

Black Pill is real, and you should pay attention to it because the Black Pill thought leader on YouTube is a beautiful white girl

youtube.com/watch?v=q5EFpsWDEqI

A totalitarian government under the communist framework can't work. It's counter to human nature. We have systems of labour and goods that leave our systems of honour and community without light. This dispirits and degenerates all of humanity.