In a video the Florida rapper posted on Instagram, he revealed that one member of the KKK contacted him via phone...

In a video the Florida rapper posted on Instagram, he revealed that one member of the KKK contacted him via phone, and he didn’t leave a happy message. “Yeah. motherf**ker. listen, you got me involved now and I’m gonna hunt that a** down,” the man said angrily.

The unidentified man also referenced X’s music video, in which he hung a white child and displayed imagery of black men being murdered. “You want to kill white people? You want to kill Black people? You want to play with the K, motherf**ker,” he asked. “We’re gonna tear your mothaf**kin’ a** down, b***h. We’re coming for ya.”

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IWillRedPillYou/status/909110275713982464
youtube.com/watch?v=YaMe2xmCWXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good

Ha

>he probably lied and made it all up though

Stormfaggots and neo-KKK have always been brainlets.

Their modern members are the white equivalent of niggers, after all.

That's not very nice of that CIA agent to threaten that black man

He also just got knocked the fuck out at a concert

twitter.com/IWillRedPillYou/status/909110275713982464

>rabbi makes music video and hires nigger
>rabbi makes phone call posing as kkk

These scenarios are just getting too repetitive.

>Their modern members are the white equivalent of niggers

>Canada
>Implying you have that much contact with niggers to know.

Just about every KKK chapter is either a bunch of fat old civil-war reenactors, or a glorified street gang selling guns & dope.

I wish I was in the CIA too

Show him how pro you are since
>60%
>white

Carried off stage like a fucking child! Made my day, user.

>Says the guy shitting in streets

You country is literally hell compared to Canada or USA.

>gets knocked the fuck out
>still singing

This is embarassing because they will not do anything

The song is criticizing black people, read the lyrics. It's not anti-white.

Stop making these outraged grandpa chain email threads

>leftist makes a running punch to the right side of Spencer's head
>he's still upright and conscious, fixes his hair and carries on

>suspected right winger makes a running punch to the right side of a groid's head
>instantly HEEM'd

Why can't lefties punch?

I would be overjoyed if only the Lefts interpretation of the KKK was accurate. The KKK are no longer a threat and I doubt that they'll do anything more than this. If in fact it was KKK and not some kike, or some traitorous libshit pandering for their backwards ass agenda to make it seem as if the same old enemies are still relevant

>read the lyrics

That is not the point blacks would burn down there whole ghetto if some white person did that in a song.

Lipsync

>Lyrics matter in ooga booga music
Topkek mate

>You want to kill Black people?
>Implying the KKK would care about this
>Implying the KKK isn't 100% FBI at this point anyway

Hey Rabbi.

Just looking at your flag makes me want to wash my hands

Sounds like a troll message.

video is older than his music video thay has whites butthurt and was obviously just some nigger shit..

Fucking rocked. Was the dude white?

As usual the dumb nigger made it up and will get caught. You'll see.

JUST

>Standing up for your race is nigger behavior

I would probably donate to the KKK if they did more still like this instead of larping in parks in ghost costumes.

Someone should still burn a cross in his lawn anyway.

Statistically, he's most likely to be killed by another black male.

Honestly surprised the (((caller))) didn't oy Vey or mention muh six gurrilion.
No wonder gen z is swinging so hard to the right.
Anyone with a hint of common sense can see this is completely unverifiable and more than likely bullshit to sell albums.

Fuckin hell this should be good

>XXXTentaction

lol, this guy is so weird. There are a bunch of soundcloud producers who were remixing his shit and overall hyping him. Then it came out that he was abusing his gf, not only beating her, but something like threatening to but a sharp object up here vag. Now they're all disowning him and removing any affiliation they may have had with him off soundcloud. He may just be trying to spin his image

>he revealed that one member of the KKK contacted him via phone, and he didn’t leave a happy message. “Yeah. motherf**ker. listen, you got me involved now and I’m gonna hunt that a** down,” the man said angrily.
shit that never happened.jpg

One millions dollars says it was a jew that did it.

Jews love to race bait, burn down their synagogues anything to play the V card and keep people distracted from going after jews as the one race that is the problem.

race baiting rabbis arent new, but its time we start coming together to shut the jews down and end the slavery they put all races in. Divided we have been losing, together we can take out the jews and take our countries back.

what lyrics you reading nigga?
Actual lyrics of this retarded cunt from Look at Me

I took a white bitch to starbucks
That lil' bitch got her throat fucked
I like to rock out, I'm misfit
My emo bitch like her wrist slit
Curly hair bitch like I'm Corbin
Got like three bitches, I'm mormon
Skeet on your main bitch's forehead
Don't want your pussy, just want head

Kek

QUALITY lyrics

Double kek

>white equivalent of niggers
Go away you fucking shill

The KKK is joke anyway.

Good. I hope he has a hemorrhage and dies in agony.

Oh the hypocrisy

Daily reminder that XXXTentacion AKA the nigger in the OP got the living shit beat out of him on stage in front of hundreds of his own fans

>decide to be edgy shithead
>cry when edgy shitheads starts spouting edgy shit at you
God I hate left leaning celebrities who do shit like say "I totally want to punch nazis" and then cry and play the victim card when they have threats come their way, it's like, what did you fucking expect to happen?

based burger posting truth
is anyone surprised its the nigger with tattoos and dreadlocks threatening to put scissors up a whores cunt

fakes news, that was in june

>responding to free speech with violence is ok when right wingers do it

Literally Antifa-tier

BHA is a troll account. And also I'm pretty sure this video is old, I saw it months ago.

It's a troll account

I hope so. Hard to tell.

>“You want to kill white people?
>You want to kill Black people?
why would the kkk care about a nigger killing niggers?

YOU JUST GOT

People pay to see lip-syncing on an empty stage?

>he was lipsyncing
>lipsyncing over talentless mumblerap

glad he got k/o'd

Jesus christ this shit needs to stop

>Two faced nigger
What I thought all niggas wuz bad? You're telling me that despite all of them claiming to be gangster the only people they can seem to beat up are women that are 5 inches shorter than them? Nah man that's just racists. I swear all those that claim to wanna punch Nazis are the first ones that would've broken

There modern members aren't equivalent to anything, they're all literal CIA niggers. I'm sure they had a nice laugh over this at the pentagon.

This is all fake. All of the posts related to this video have been nothing but viral marketing.

This "death threat" is just a continuation of the viral marketing.

>Antifa tier
No the crybaby Antifa bitches get away with it and hide behind police when they know they'd get their asses beat if it really came down to white supremacists and Antifa fighting. I don't condone this guy for hitting the nigger because of what the nigger said, I just find it hilarious that XXTemptations or whatever his faggot ape name is, is too much of a pussy when some left an agent voicemail. Grow a pair or quit acting like king nigg

"Got like three bitches, I'm mormon"
>biting lil b's style
TASK FORCE ASSEMBLE

youtube.com/watch?v=YaMe2xmCWXE

NEVER FORGET HAHAHAH

>Task force
I agree let's get rid of all of em

I hate how this shit is considered rap now.

Why is this news?

They need to ban women in journalism every single stupid news article ismade by a woman.

I never understood rap to begin with. All the shit I've heard has just been nonsense lyrically. Some have good beats but a child can do that.

fuck that stupid nigger
>durr hanging people over skin color is funny
niggers
\i bet a bunch of sjws are like how can he say that and nigger twice

the last time an white extremist group terrified the FBI was 30 yrs ago when :The Order" was tearing shit up..... no threats, just direct action...USG scared shitless of a successor organization..talk is cheap niggers.

Yea i heard its old news +

GIVE NIGGER MONEY!!!!!!!
SUPER RACISM!!! 1000

>cant view tweet without a PHONE VERIFIED account
lmfao enjoy your jew cuckery faggots, post a fucking webm

What are they canting in the end?

>give em days
Well how the hell else are they gonna live? Kikes already tricked people into believe rap was music but people always start to realize it's just repetitive trash talking about nothing but bullshit, so everyone needs to be reminded of their (((white guilt))) into liking a bunch of pavement apes talking about how they rape women

No wonder gen z is swinging so hard to the right.

Where do you even live?

>edgy neckbeard music

I hope they kill the faggots who made Tunnel vision too

Have you tried blackalicious?

hahhahahahah stupid fucking piece of shit.

So wtf is this dickheads song called where he hangs a white child?

>Alphabet agent threatens nigger no one cares about
>Oy vey! Come to this thread!
Look up Imran Awan. Look up Abdul El-Sayed.

ITT brainlets who don't understand X's message.

Thank God. KKK is the only based organization out there

the whole structure of
I have (x) calll me (y)
needs to be obliterated out of the rap genre.

look at me
but dont give it the view

>Blacktastic
Never heard it, is all of it lyrically sound? Or is there one good song and the rest is cuckhold retard grade horseshit?

>The KKK
So the FBI sent him a death threat?

t. nigger

Reminder that xtentacion is 19 and has already been jailed 3 times, 2 of which were for beating the ever living F U C K out of women.

One which was pregnant and expecting, and the baby came out retarded.

>(((Message)))
That's cuz it's all nigger bullshit. None of this has a message it's just something that helps kikes get rich

Most is pretty good.

They rap about how black people should stop commiting crime, and learn things and how gangster rap is giving black youth bad aelf genocidal ideas.

Didn't mean to add you mate sorry

Hah good fuck that stupid nigger

Whites are waking up!

Damn. Well if that's true it's about damn time. It's like they're trying to incite a race war or some bullshit with the way some blacks talk in rap

That shit's from all the way back in June, it has nothing to do with the video. The person who punched him was the member of another nog's clique.

KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!!!

you dumb newfags it's almost like you're shilling harder than the left

this was months ago, and he was attacked by another nog and his rap gang

It can be pretty well done.

I'm no half stepper, I have flavour so call me Dr pepper.