youtube.com/watch?v=l1QihWLLKGY
youtube.com/watch?v=8crIHgjG1_I
youtube.com/watch?v=BsBBJ0IxvW4
youtube.com/watch?v=bwX-KS1816c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bossu is for meme'ing

I don't like this thread

shit edition
you know what doppio make me think of? poop in the shape of whipped cream on top of a nice sundae
and diavolo is worse because he is just lolevil

DELETE THIS THREAD

Funny Valentine was definitely not that ripped at the beginning of SBR

COME ON DUDE FATE
HE ISNT REMEMBERED DUDE FATE
DUDE HE SEES FATE
F A T E
A
T
E

There are several Valentines.

Hospital drama Jojo part when?

fatty valentine

Cioccolata did nothing wrong

>Yasuho
>Diaya
>Hato
>Karera
>Yasuho's mom
>Kyo
What are their fetishes?

Men with 4 testicles for all of them.

Kyo Nijimura is cute. CUTE!

so let's go for a not shit thread this time

how long does tsurugi have before he's supposed to be stricken with the sickness?

obviously jobin got involved with the rokakaka in the first place because watching his own mother sacrifice herself to save him was traumatic for him, and he didn't want his wife to have to do the same for their son, but i haven't gotten the impression that he's in any kind of rush to achieve some sort of goal

also, when a rokakaka is used to cure the rock sickness, what is the equivalent exchange?

Kai Harada is cute CUTE

START YOUR ENGINE!

it happens at age 11 and the sickness is given to someone else

Yes he was. This man was a stunt double, and you have been duped. Presidential protective procedure secured.

>post men!
>nah das gay, post women!
>teruposting
>joushuuposting
>bossuposting
>JJL will end with Josuke and Yasuho having sex
>what is [jojo female]'s fetish?
>i wish JJL was a harem

It feels like these threads have only gotten this cancerous since last Friday. What is this? Is this a long-lasting enemy stand? Are we being raided by Facebook animeonlies? Are we being flooded by Sup Forums because they're butthurt their cancer cartoon adventure sucks? I don't understand. I wish to leave

>when a rokakaka is used to cure the rock sickness, what is the equivalent exchange?
THIS. That fucking dog eat rokakakas all the time without paying a shit. What The Fuck.

post rule 63

Every time Iwasuke eats a rokakaka fruit one of his teeth turns into an arrow. These are the arrows of the JJL universe and they gave Josuke, Yasuho and Joshuu a stand

Jobin is a complete mystery. He's filthy rich so he'd surely be able to simply buy a fruit, but instead he's transporting them around in crates. It's hard to know what to expect from him at all.

I caused more than half of the gay posting recently because I got bored and haven't fapped much lately but I don't know about everything else

>it happens at age 11
hm even assuming tsurugi has aged some, that's still at least a year and a half away from the current events. i can't imagine a time skip or anything given how climactic the present situation is. do we really have that long left of JoJolion, or will Tsurugi never get sick?

>the sickness is given to someone else
are you sure that's the case when the rokakaka fruit is used to cure it? who became sick when iwasuke was cured?

It's Lobotomykun's stand.
Think about it.
>during his very first appearance, misspelled words amd shit posting jumped for a while
>when he started shit posting agaon a few days ago, the real shitposting started
>when he posted in the start of a few of the threads after, shitposting jumped up again and lasted the entire thread

the gay posting counteracts lips-chan waifufaggotry, but i'd rather both sides take it to their respective boards.

right i didn't notice you said rokakaka

and yeah tsurugi probably won't get sick during the jojolion run. it's still something that affects character motivations though. and hell, araki could just make it happen early and say "oh well it happens"

Hey guys, rate my OC. Do not steal.

...YOU'RE RIGHT! This could only be the work of Lobotomy-kun's stand!

>It's Lobotomykun's stand.
youtube.com/watch?v=9yHUSkyslMQ

this makes me uncomfortable

What do you guys want from part 8 for it to turn into your favorite part?

even user is afraid

BRING BACK THE REST OF AVDOL AGAIN

Gaah!

>you will never come upon Doppio on a cold Italian night
>you will never stare at his girly curves and hear is overly high voice upon your ears
>lurching forward, you give a well timed punch to his neck to make him fall unconscious
>you will never preform the operation on him, watching him twitch as you castrate his mind
>you will never see him wake up
>you will never see his eyes lack all the light they used to, darting around the room in confusion
>you will never put yourself on the dumbed down boy, grabbing him by the neck and watching him squirm and drool as he slowly realizes that he can no longer breathe
>grabbing his croth roughly; you feel his cock harden in his pants as he gets aroused, no longer able to understand these feeling
>tearing off his pantds, you will never roughly fuck him as he moans and slobbers all over himself
>you will never finish inside him, then chain him to wall like the good dog he is

Not sure about the spike in gay stuff, but the sudden focus on female characters must be because both the new episode and the new chapter had one in a prominent role. It's like opening floodgates, this horniness has been building up for a while.

Remember when the anime got to Mariah? Now those threads were some shit.

It's my 3rd favourite part already. I'd say the main villain will make or break it. I have faith

Did anyone screencap that bit of writefagging about Avdol in Part 8?

I tried coloring the manga. What do you guys think? Any tips?

>Joseph
>Kira
>Part 4
>Polnareff
>Stroheim
>Part 6
>Silver Chariot
>Killer Queen
>Sex Pistols
>Weather Report
>Scary Monsters
>Soft & Wet
>Gold Experience
>Sheer Heart Attack
>Pet Shop?
>Annasui
>Doppio
>D'arby Senior's fight
>Jonathan pose
>Kosaku's outfit
>Kakyoin's death
>ARIARIARI
>DIO's voice
>Wheel of Fortune
>The Lock?
>Part 2 crew
>Part 2
>Kars
>Jotaro

This must be Lobotomy-kun's stand cry.

What would Rohan do if he had to draw a dick?

how do you think it feels to be super spun? is it like getting dizzy and wanting to vomit? does it feel like flying? is it nothing?

its a long one but im glad araki is making more oddball cries

rohan has definitely tasted his own cum

Pretty sure the fav jojo is jolyne

Hey, that's mine. Post your own.

>not tasting your own semen at least once
do you think rohan practices autofellatio?

I'm glad doppiofucker enjoys lobotomies work so much, I guess.

who are these people?

Rohan and Jotaro or Josuke.

post better drawn fanart

I think that's supposed to be Jotaro?

bullshit those guys wear hats and at least jotaro is confirmed straight

So you're saying if it was real, they would have gay sex, with hats on

Well there's no way that's Josuke.

I want to dance with Narancia!

then who the fuck are they? rohan wears a paper crown over his forehead, jotaro wears his half chopped off hat, and josuke has a dildo on his head. i don't think it's even jojo related.

yes.

those eyes are terrifying

Will Daiya use her abily to interrogate Damo after Hato is done with him?

It's supposed to be Rohan and Jotaro.

>Kyo
She clearly is into incest with Kira.

no we've figured out that it isn't see

I am now concerned for the potential numbers of stupid Duwang-related art on pixiv.

Keicho was a shitty brojo and Esidisi didn't even have a stand

nope, josuke is gonna do the interrogating

daiya's role will come once the interrogation is done, when josuke asks her to extract memories related to the information damo gave him. daiya's stand is capable of extracting repressed/forgotten memories, didn't you know?

Ok

The is also a guy... Very well done I guess.

Would be cool, but I don't think he'd let himself be taken alive.

jolyne and highway to hell, otherwise yes

Still they could do some extracting before he dies, the only alternatives to move the plot forward are Jobin answering for the shit he's done and investigating Josefumi's whereabout, like, see how is he's mother

Is that a strange thing ? i love eating my own cum

wew lad i think that's enough /jojo/ for me tonight

unfortunately i don't think they'll have an easy time investigating Josefumi. nobody came looking for him when he disappeared, and Damo had successfully stolen Josefumi's identity and was living as him. if the twins, Yotsuyu, and Damo are dead, there's likely nobody left alive who knows anything about Josefumi and Kira's shenanigans

there's still Karera

Use his favorite reference source

I really like this artist

What's his stand name?

「Where is My Mind」or 「Bad Brains」

youtube.com/watch?v=l1QihWLLKGY

Find me a better ED for part 6

youtube.com/watch?v=8crIHgjG1_I

youtube.com/watch?v=BsBBJ0IxvW4

why was emporio able to use weather report when he already had a stand and you can only have one stand at once

youtube.com/watch?v=bwX-KS1816c

>Paranoid Android
>The Fever
>Sheep
>Beautiful People

>you can only have one stand at once

But that's wrong, you stupid retard
There have been tons of exceptions
Kira basically had two, Cheap Trick acted as a second stand for Rohan, all sorts of things

araki forgot

Sheer heart attack was part of Killer Queen.
Cheap trick is a remote stand

a person cannot naturally have more than one stand. via whitesnake's discs, though, humans can have as many as 5 and vampires as many as 10

Source?

the light novel Over Heaven - ambiguously canon