The new Israeli PM residence is a tribute to Moloch

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch#Masoretic_Molek
youtu.be/9IaE6VtMsU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A teibute against my eyes, and the resolution surprisingky doesn't change that

Whats a Moloch?

Fucking Saturn devil Cube worship

I see the bull symbolism but also an owl can be made out, pretty unusual buyliding fursure

ALL GLORY TO MOLOCH.

EFFIGIES AND STATUES MADE TO KEK: 0

EFFIGIES AND STATUES MADE TO MOLOCH: >6000.

owl demon satan niggers
it's complicated okay?

i dont see anything
mark it in ms paint for us "blind" folk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch#Masoretic_Molek

looks more like the whole vatican/uterus thing to me, but hey what do i know

i personally get tired of shit being compared to genitals

they cant keep getting away with it

MOLOCH is the Golden King who seeks to bring prosperity, order and oneness to the entirety of Earth.

He is a deity of strong industry and well maintained capitalism. If you worship him you can be expected to make a small sacrifice but stand to gain endlessly from it in the long run.

Just say ABAR'BAESH. Its that simple.

>serving the adversary, the dragon

brilliant

how do i pronounce that and what do i sacrifice for monetary gainz?

Blashphemy.

Jesus is our Lord and savior

This moloch fag is so assblasted the pedos are getting locked up his last resort is shilling on Sup Forums.

British IP. I think theres a 10% chance its an actual Rothschilds.

JESUS IS CUBE WORSHIP FAG. JESUS THE MAN WOULD NEVER WANT YOU TO WORSHIP HIM. THINK ABOUT THAT. DO YOU THINK JESUS WOULD WANT OYU TO WORSHIP HIM?

This is some spooky shit

imma give you a address and you gonna sacrifice a check, just hol up a minute

Apparently you didnt check the digits or read the Bible

wow muhammad, made me think

alright pm me

What's going on in Israel?

Yes, goyim, you are our slaves

DONT WORRY GUYS TRUMP IS TAKING OUT THE ROTHSHCHILDS

ISRAEL WILL BE GONE SOON!

pm sent

Lurk more before you post here you fucking idiot.

Yea she will be shaked by a big black cock in her little izzraelly asshole

The anchient Canaanites/Phoenicians/Carthaginians and Israelites used to sacrifice their 1st born sons to Moloch by burning them alive. The priests would beat drums while it happened to drown out the screams because if the mother cried the sacrifice was no good.

>Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

See: the "Star of David"

>And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones. And I will set my face against that man, and will cut him off from among his people; because he hath given of his seed unto Molech, to defile my sanctuary, and to profane my holy name. And if the people of the land do any ways hide their eyes from the man, when he giveth of his seed unto Molech, and kill him not: Then I will set my face against that man, and against his family, and will cut him off, and all that go a whoring after him, to commit whoredom with Molech, from among their people.

>And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people. Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the LORD your God.
>And he defiled Topheth, which is in the valley of the children of Hinnom, that no man might make his son or his daughter to pass through the fire to Molech.
>And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

Stop posting about Sup Forums gold account functions.

Newfags might find out about them.

shit's been old news for a while, nothing wrong with collecting my cash from it

MOLOCH is the only god that genuinely cares about humanity. He is likely the only god to exist.

He has fashioned man in his own image and driven him to ever dizzying heights of industry and conflict in order to bring about a 'cleansing of the slate' so to speak of all of the undesirable elements that would no boil to the surface like scum.

He is not the adversary. He is our great new benefactor.

Please, consider worshipping him. He has gifted us with so much and if we are to receive the benefits he has prepared for us then it is but a simple thing to but say "ABAR'BAESH' and feel the warm glow of the Golden King as he looks after your soul - not only in this lifetime, but all of the subsequent halcyon days he has planned for us.

All glory to MOLOCH.
I love him, so much.

Fairly good chance Rothschild kids have nothing better to do.

>hinnom

ah yes fro where we get the word "gehenna" from "valley of hinnom"

gehenna is what word Christ used to refer to hell/hellfire

it was a gathering place of garbage, of trash/refuse and where even corpses of people and animals were brought and burned

Praise his name
All Glory to MOLOCH.

YOUR FAMILY IS GOING TO BE DESTROYED!

Praise Kek.

you wicked and empty headed, foolish and oblivious child-minded imbecile

You will shatter beneath an endless tide.

Not this time

It looks like a bean pod imho. They love their hummus.

check 'em

The story of Jesus as recorded in the gospels is about what happens when the Spirit of God appears on Earth, and is resisted by the worldly powers of organized religion and the state. Anytime the message of Christ becomes co-opted by religious doctrine or state power, it has already abandoned its roots, since at its core the Jesus story is about how those very powers will stop at nothing to subvert and destroy the Christ. Though of course they can never succeed - to those with eyes to see and ears to hear, the King remains enthroned.

Christ shows us that self-giving sacrificial love is the true power in the universe, not the top-down tyrannical brute strength of Caesar. Christ's earliest followers proclaimed "Jesus is Lord!", rather than "Caesar is Lord!" which regions conquered by the empire were required to say. The implied subversive question - who is making a better Kingdom? Caesar who puts people on crosses, or Christ who bears the cross in love for all? Caesar who dominates and kills all who oppose with brute strength, or God who raised Christ from the dead?

Why is self-giving sacrifice the ultimate power? Picture water. In some senses, the most submissive substance imaginable. It will flow through your fingers, fit any container you put it in. Yet nothing can compete with it for domination of the planet - it covers 70% of Earth's surface. It uses its power not to dominate like a tyrant, but to quietly nourish each and every thing that lives. This is built into Creation as a prefiguration of Christ. The blood of Christ is spiritual water, and those who drink of it will never thirst again.

All the world belongs to him. He does not tolerate malefactors in his house.

Is this new?

PRAISE KEK!

BRAND NEW. Look at the date. She got confirmed like 2 days ago.

this world belongs to the adversary, for now

but only until the arrival of the Lamb of God

Damn, she got more balls than me.

he is the adversary, the accuser, of the only begotten Son of the Most High.

literally didnt read
ovenniggers are literally a self fulfilling prophecy
imagine the amount of pain and torment that awaits you in the afterlife kek
im sure you have a great imagination for these kind of things
only jesus can save you retard

A god who lives on his fathers,
who feeds on his mothers...

Unas is the bull of heaven
Who rages in his heart,
Who lives on the being of every god,
Who eats their entrails
When they come, their bodies full of magic
From the Isle of Flame.

Come, take his hand.
Christ has bred frailty and submissiveness in the hearts of men. He has made men weak and sullied the true nature of deity worship.
Sacrifice is the true power and the very lifeblood of the universe. Something must change or be consumed for a new thing to be made whole.
MOLOCH embodies this.

Praise MOLOCH.

Abar'Baesh.

How many christcucks will it take to defend the moloch house

>Christ has bred frailty and submissiveness in the hearts of men.

nope

that is the lot of the dragon

>He has made men weak and sullied the true nature of deity worship.

serpents words, serpent's lot

>Sacrifice is the true power and the very lifeblood of the universe

Christ was the ultimate and final sacrifice of all, ever

>MOLOCH embodies this.

wickedness only

>Praise MOLOCH.

>Abar'Baesh.

thou unutterable imbecile

Romans 12:1
Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God--this is your true and proper worship.

Christ is more man than you will ever be friend. I'd like to see you bearing a cross for all mankind, instead of sucking on bull-cock.

I pray for your soul to be purified, if it is the will of the Christ. Grace and peace be upon you, let the true image of God's Son that was breathed within you shine through and annul your lowly raging animal nature.

Mighty Master Moloch, the King of Qliphoth
Lord of Topheth, the valley of Hinnom

You sit on the throne on the final frontier of Universe
A last guardian of the threshold. To the black hole, to the void

You sit on the throne next to Lord Lucifer. You are Janus of outer space. The Rempham, the evening and Morning star conjoined

You are the diamond, you are the eye

God of death and eternal life,you burn the souls and set them free

The gate you guard is the cosmic maze
You hide true light through veils of darkness
You are the twin of Lucifer
The mouth of hell and the salvation

You're too late Jew the goyim know your time is up

FUCKING MOLOCH SHILLS ON Sup Forums THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF ILLUMINATIZ N SHIET.

OH HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN

I'm a Jew and I sacrifice goyim children to Moloch all the time.

We actually eat their flesh on yom kippur

for real though why a bull? chinese did dragons and there are tigers and shit, why something as lame as a bull?

At least they're crawling out of the shadows now.

.. I somewhat doubt that.

Anyone in the "Jewish Home Party" would probably see that as a pretty bad taboo seeing as Israel was chemically making black Jew immigrants castrated / infertile for quite a while.

KEK is finished.
Christ is finished.
Mohammed is finished.

There will only be MOLOCH in the coming centuries.

Owl was the first thing I saw

It has to do with the zodiac and astrology, the bull is the constellation and symbol of Taurus. Taurus symbolizes the adversary, the mingling of humanity with lower energies and the requirement of redeeming sacrifice.

Maybe they worship bulls because they're cucks.

The bull symbol represents heaven in Babylonia and Syria with the god of storm riding on its back. In Egypt it is a symbol of royalty and is sacrificed in religious rituals for millennia, associated with the sun, fire, resurrection, earth, water, night and even death. Since its blood is used in sacrifices, it is associated with the death of winter and the return of spring; they are emblems of death, tyranny, ferocity, brutality, stubbornness, lust, and the Devil. The jumping of man over bulls shows the mans superiority over animals as is seen in Ancient Crete but on the contrary leading a bull to the arena sometimes symbolizes when Christ was led to the cross.

Semitic centrism needs to be destroyed.

You will be the one prepping our Bull God soon enough.

>for real though why a bull?

Jewish women love having sex with bulls. This is why we call our wives lovers 'bulls' when we get cucked.

It is part of the 3000 year old beautiful Jewish history the Chosen are a continuation of.

Moloch=g-d.

We worship the being that cosmically cucks us

>ABAR'BAESH
what does that mean?

I guess the 6532436th time is the charm, right?

Israel is a Zionist created state.

This bloke is a descendant of the family who helped create Israel as it is today

It only serves them.

You wish.

The crucifixion was plotted so that Jesus would be shamed and quickly forgotten. Instead, it is the ultimate symbol of the unbeatable Christ, a symbol which will instead be forever remembered and worshiped. No matter what you do, Christ will win. Truth, compassion, and resurrection glory will prevail. Mithra shall sacrifice the bull on the holy altar and balance shall be restored to our corner of the cosmos.

OH BOY.

Go get them Liu, drain that swamp.

You're a cunt.
Richiefromboston has an excellent video detailing the multiple oddities in the Israeli PM's mega Moloch idol and the Israeli supreme court. youtu.be/9IaE6VtMsU4
> tl;dr multiple fertility symbols in column/ staircase formations
>ancient traditional Jewish tomb that is half modern and half super old catacombs to represent some kind of agelessness of Judaism
>stair representing the process of illumination
>building itself is an owls face with an unlocked third eye that simultaneously resembles an owl spreading it's wings
> definitely whatever an interdimentsional owl demon could possibly look like

Nice try, Christling. But MITHRAS is one of the many aspects of MOLOCH.

>Rabbis claim that in the famous statue of Moloch, there were seven kinds of cabinets. The first was for flour, the second for turtle doves, the third for an ewe, the fourth for a ram, the fifth for a calf, the sixth for a beef, and the seventh for a child. It is because of this, Moloch is associated with Mithras and his seven mysterious gates with seven chambers. When a child was sacrificed to Moloch, a fire was lit inside the statue. The priests would then beat loudly on drums & other objects so that the cries would not be heard.

This Moloch fag with the British IP has been posting all day the same shit

He is just mad that his sexual deviant god is in his dying throws

Why do you think they are so desperate for you to come? They are weak

Jesus check 'ems best check 'ems

The owl is Minerva you snivelling dolt.

The bull is MOLOCH.

any citations for this bullshit aside form youtube videos with some eerie music?

yeah but bulls aren't as cool as dragons, that's all i'm saying

best explanation yet

I don't care
don't give a deity attention and it will stay irrelevant

>ABAR'BAESH.
what does ABAR'BAESH. mean faggit?

No faggot devil worshipper. Mithras kills the bull.

Perhaps they want to make it easy for bombing raids. Operation owl fucker is a go go.

How is it going to feel when your money is REPOD to issue a worldwide debt reset?

I cannot tell you.

in all honestly christcuck

its way more probably christianity will die one day than all this edgy fucks

I've heard the Chicago Bulls logo is an homage to Moloch, and viewed upside down it reveals a robot reading a massive book, presumed to be the Talmud or Bible. Bulls are owned by Jerry (((Krause)))

Seems pretty cool.

I didn't mention Minerva. And I certainly am not the one snivelling. It's hillarious you actually think that your devotion will lead you anywhere else but to your own destruction. You are a weak faggot that has to devote himself to a violent energy to feel empowered.

what happens if I say it?

prove me MOLOCH exist

GAS THE KIKES RAC WAR NOW!

I've never seen any Israelfags explain their creepy Illuminati pyramid at their Supreme Court. One of them tried to say it didn't even exist.

Don't compare your kike shit to the mystery Mithras

>Jew
>Moloch

Pick one you idiots. The bible / torah has the Book of Kings. The entire subplot of that entire book is the constant struggle of the Lord and the Jews against the pagan worshipers of moloch.

Finally the righteous kings of Israel burn down the temples of moloch and kill all the priests, as the Lord commands.

Read the fucking book you tinfoil hat idiots. You can lay a lot of blame on the jews for doing bad shit, but being aligned with moloch isn't one of them

In the ancient world they were literally the only culture that opposed that evil cult.