How much better would Hillary Clinton's book be if it was translated into pidgin english?

How much better would Hillary Clinton's book be if it was translated into pidgin english?

I would literally buy 3 hard covers and track her down to get her to sign one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WkNL_cfVyWU
youtube.com/watch?v=bWRoEpYuHwI
lingojam.com/English-PNGPidgin
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=85cL1HisrNc
youtube.com/watch?v=pl8C_Ki4-Es
youtube.com/watch?v=8q29F1jPvNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't even give her the least bit of satisfaction of buying her book. I seriously doubt she would see the irony in signing the book. Hilary would only see the shekels friend.

i would only have it for my own personal sensible chuckle.

id read the pdf

After re-reading the title of the OP pic, I'd agree that What Happened would be a pretty entertaining read in pidgin. I just can't support giving that hack any money. Maybe if the cover was her dabbing on Ellen. Perfect summation of why Shilary lost.

For reference
youtube.com/watch?v=WkNL_cfVyWU

well she is fluent in negro.

youtube.com/watch?v=bWRoEpYuHwI

Good God that was disgusting. There's not much worse than this robot invoking black rhetoric after calling black teens super preadators tens years earlier. I'm glad that the Clintons are gone from real public discourse from now on.

god she is so cringe i couldnt make it halfway

lingojam.com/English-PNGPidgin

and having a copy of her book in pidgin or ebonics would serve as a reminder. unlike those who want to tear down things that hurt their feelings, I want to remind myself of the pain.

Oh holy shit senpai what the fuck hahaha

and negros did not come out and say they found that insulting. when dems do it its ok. I bet should could get away with saying "mah nigga voters".
If trump had spoke in that dialect....whew.

Considering today's politics, if both Clinton and Trump said "nigga" Trump would probably prevail. It would hurt them both, but with intersectional SJWs active, Trump would be better off.
If Hillary said nigga on her own, it would completely tank her.

>saved
Thank you based non-Aussie. Looking forward to all the laughter that will come from that cash grab.

i was hesitant, but i downloaded an ebook version that is out there in the wild. it is page after page of humorous cringe fest and salt.

>Hillary Clinton's book be if it was translated into pidgin english
Who would voice the audio book version?

DE CHEETO MAN HE TOOK DA WIN AWAY ME

one could only hope. lel

FUCK YEAH!!!

I'd buy that for a dollar!!!

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=85cL1HisrNc

I read the entire thing, it was probably the funniest book I've ever read. I had to lay down after reading the part where Alex jones said she raped and ate children.

Putin himself had ordered a covert operation with the goal of denigrating and defeating me, electing Trump, and undermining the American people’s faith in the democratic process.

I want hillary to read it as an audio book

Epic win bro XD

Have an upvote :^)

I listen to that just to hear that crazy ass laugh of hers

She did. Its $25

i want her so read it in her nig dialect. sayin "russians!!"

BTW here's a sample

youtube.com/watch?v=pl8C_Ki4-Es

I wish they could get another person to read it. Her voice reminds me of being scolded by my grade 3 teacher.

youtube.com/watch?v=8q29F1jPvNk

hang on op I have a copy will translate it in a secondf

damn, seems like there is no easy translator