How hard will the shock of becoming a minority hit White America?

I think that a lot of White people, even Gen Z youngings are still used to seeing America as a White nation. So what happens when it dawns on us that that has now changed? What happens when politics, media and culture is overwhelmingly shitskin? I feel like racial polarization will kick off and Whites will grow more racist, which is NOT a good thing.

Right now we are in danger of White people shifting hard into racism, which is the fault of the regressive left.

So I ask you Sup Forums, how can we keep Whites from sliding back into 1950s style racism?

This study worries me alot -> archive.is/gfN87

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gfN87
youtube.com/watch?v=8PhkixvsCzU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh look, it's THIS thread again

This study archive.is/gfN87 basically confirms that white America is slowly shifting into a more "racial" mindset, and thus is creating the fuel for potentially divisive and destructive white identity Sup Forumsitics. WHICH IS NOT GOOD, SINCE IT COULD START A FUCKING CIVIL WAR!

What do?

not

an

argument

fake news

you are white trash

This guy is cool to me.
The other guy clearly smokes cock and hates whites.
Fuck you OP!

part of it is to realize that genetic identity itself is going to be turned into a commodity, like any product. People have to directly address these taboo or seemingly difficult to discuss topics concerning the value of human identity in all ways.

Since you can only look at this as a libertarian, you're going to be stuck spinning your wheels going nowhere.

if fools lik you didn't exist maybe white people wouldn't be hated so much

YOU CAN'T FIGHT ANTI WHITE RACISM WITH PROWHITE RACISM

TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT

WAKE UP U BLIND RETADED PRIMITIVE STONE AGE TIER WHITE IDENTITY CULTIST

THIS ISN'T 3000 BC AND U DON'T LIVE IN A EUROPEAN CAVE

STOP THINKING "MUH GRUP" ULTIMATEY MATTERS

...it doesn't!

Fuck off you worthless subhuman. A thread died for this waste of fucking space.

>Right now we are in danger of White people shifting hard into racism
Then save yourself the trouble and leave my country you darkie scum.

>whycontainit.jpg
No, it's not good. We're heading for civil conflict and balkanization or capitulation to totalitarian subjugation. The next 30 years will be hard and then it's anybody's guess.

this has to be satire

You are so fucking terrified of the truthnukes I'm lobbing into Sup Forums u want to protect your precious genetic group and think it matters

evolve your mind
watch this documentary to unfuck your brain, retard
youtube.com/watch?v=8PhkixvsCzU

you are mentally blind because u overdosed on the s o ca ll e d "red pill" and you're stoned off your ass

WAKE UP IDIOT

daily with this thread now?

>incestuous nigger saying other people are mentally fucked
wew lad

lol backpedaling now? isn't it what Sup Forums wants from years ago?

How many times will you post this thread? Same starting image(somesort of obscured humanoid reaching a heightened state through meditation) , followed by the same exact lines of statement following after it..

Go and rape your sister again you absolute untermensch inbred piece of genetic waste

>Archiving a not for profit website.
Shoot yourself.

until I switch up tactics, probably, I'm on a mission to give the red redpilled position which is ANTI IDENTITY and radically individualist

We need to purge the redneck white trash from the right who want to make it about "but muh white identity mkay" and fucking destroy the true rightwing alternative

u can't be redpilled or rightwing if you are a fucking racial collectivist

you don't scare me white trash, I know what you're doing cunt

THE TRUTHNUKES NEVER STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eh, lucky I can get Czech citizenship b/c family. Sucks for you guys kek. Bring on the hardship

there is literally nothing wrong with racism, the lefties taught me that

Nothing wrong with another civil war. Whites will win. You keep posting these threads because you are a shit skin and afraid of it.

>how can we keep Whites from sliding back into 1950s style racism?
I think we need to have a serious discussion about race in America. White privilege needs to be addressed. And we need a BLM president.

Way I gather of it is that he's a frightened incestuous nigger pretending to be AnCap to drive a wedge.
Lots of /leftypol/ types recently moved off of NatSoc and Fascist flags onto AnCap and Libertarian flags, you can see the exact same style in their posting.

>ANTI IDENTITY and radically individualist

Abolishing identity is about as likely as abolishing class. You're essentially the other side of the retarded coin of marxism.

>evolve your mind
Alright hang on OP
>mind now evolved
holy shit, now I wanna fuck my sister now, what happened?

>entire thread is literally about being terrified of white identity
>y-you don't s-s-scare me D:
okay nigger, go shag your sister.

I think it would be fucking staggering if we could somehow know the number of white hipsters compartmentalizing the most extreme racism we can imagine. It would actually be up to the people considered "racist" now to reel them back in.

However, I do think it's possible that white people will just eradicate themselves completely within like 2 generations, and everyone is so hypocritical and racist about the situation right now that nobody will care. It's already not hard to find "radical" leftists who openly claim to be proactively helping that process.

Fuck just let it happen its for the best.

I don't know that being in czechia is going to be better than being in the upper midwest. if it happened right now though I'm in socal and I would experience hellacious misery before dying painfully so you have a point there.

You should read some Focault and Derrida

there is literally nothing wrong with what Idid, its no big deal

it's not right for everyone, but I hve zero shame

you're a male u like females u cum in 1 stop crying about it

sister/brother love isn't love parent/child love, it's not nearly as bad, so fuck off

Fuck off jew.

>nigger makes the same thread everyday.

Please eat a bullet.

They've already got a narrative in place for when Whites become a minority and are still successful despite not being the biggest group anymore.
It's called "White Privilege" and the reason they've ramped it up in the last decade is because they want everyone getting used to and internalising the idea, that way whites can be working hard, building the economy and shouldering the burdens of running things without any of the benefits and supporting other races for no good reason.

It's also perfectly feasible imo that this will happen:

> white people become the minority
> hipsters flip and become the real nazis
> everyone else just eradicates white people (because hipsters made them afraid of nazis)

So basically imo it's perfectly feasible that hipsters will get us all gassed in real life in 50 years.

What light hurts the windows? He rose, the beautiful sun, and killed the great moon. Who is sick and very sad that you are more righteous than your servant? Is not it your job because you are jealous? Your farm is sick and green. And for anything that brought him. She is my wife, this is my love. He knows. However, he spoke and said nothing. As for his reason. I will answer that I am very brave, not me, he speaks. Two of the right stars in the sky. In business, his eyes shine on their environment until they return. And if his eyes were on his head. The lights on her cheeks will remember the stars as lights. His eyes in the sky will be very bright from the cool pieces the birds are singing and that night is not. Watch your cheeks on your hands. Oh, my gloves in this hand to touch my cheek. When was I on earth? In the world we use Burrito Kelimes to describe the meat full of bread. However, a simple game, in fact, is a great explanation for getting everything I have on the other side. I burn my fruit for the bubbles. Actually you and your friends agree with us. Why it's like a murder, but we have a long time to do it today. Let me tell you a fool. Plus, explain me and eat from one end to the other. And he urged Burrito Burrito to finally bring the subject to the depth of user experience. Börek You need to wash this, do it. In this way, the use of morditaĵoj, but at least two types of ingredients and received less than the face of the prisoners in the coral cave of the demon does not look with the ability, but also inside. Have you ever tried someone and tried that day? Nobody exists. Well, you will not die from a small dry cream-companion, if its violation, the only intentionally bitter taste of the country. Strawberry can not resist the heat and can not make rape. The world of speeches can not be for the most part and I'm not Gamemenos Fins. And what other player did he find?

>there's nothing wrong with raping your sister
>now listen to me explaining why white identity is EEEEBIL

It's time for you to go back to /leftypol/ nigger.

But seriously breathe gas.

>white hate tread in disquise...
you should thank us for civilization, and science, and all the technology

I fell into the gardens, and it became tortilla just a hat that I can understand something, but this man and burrito do not eat corn and the nice ass follows. Later after marriage and other elderly. We can meet today. I only have the right to contact guacamole here with straw and half a bit less than a cat and a bean, such as frijolĉjo eat. No, you opened a warehouse between two things full of mines for life. And what they think, can not stand to change the order of the 90-degree Follies, I do not think we're going to open it. And now that you can open a fixed hole. Yes, to look for competitive things.

SA is getting (somewhat) by with 4.5 million whites. We'll be fine as a minority with 197 million. Except places that were more sheltered will get a little more redpilled.

If the automatic water still does not open the vokabulon truck, but the poyeite application will return to the vourtyota dog, slides to the right. What do you ask again? Gumba, right? Also, it must be in the dust that hides the burrito, there is no criminal from the bishop when the other, in the process, and poizoun can begin to turn the cake. I just want to be Burrito. Finally, he said, all that can happen in the worst phase, all is an excuse everywhere, and I hope baboons are mourning this burritobominadon. What is the reason for your information: "When compared to export time?" Cavurgito's salad does not. But if someone offered me a bed with a fork and threw my collection from the city on Monday, the new military networks are Germans. Like buying a car and putting your wedding rings on the keys. Place, yes, I know the scattered absurd week is the only way out gastala way, but ŝmito, then shoot so cool. Jesus Burira has two rings. Because the hand flies to one another. Failed my rope call my God, why are no longer weeping six times, I firmly have a thick white and people eat a cake? God forgives me.

Back to the oven you a go go!

They won't become a minority, if they all accept Jesus into their life, stop taking drugs, and drop any notion of Marxist Feminism.

4 children to a couple. Easy growth.

I went to a competition at the Woo Forum to get a free night with the marina and I won! I thought it was a scam, but when the limo taught me to bring me, it was not fun. It was as wonderful as I thought it would be ... trying to relax when I got the star! But when it was night, it was easier to talk to her. I played games, I went softly. It was the best night I had ... but I was twenty times better when she suddenly asked, "So you wanna fuck" my mouth dropped to the floor before explaining: "Yes, I used some of this contest as a way to have a night and I'm lucky, I hope you do not mind! "But I think he knew it was not because he was on my couch, shaking my shorts, laughing at my will, but he followed.

I want to announce that I thought all night with images saved showing topics of discussion unleashed my heart. But none of these problems, with transparent transparency between the glorious darkness in the chest. When I dug them and kissed the edge, I was sure to fly and go to heaven. I was excited and swallowed faster than I thought. My face was very red, but he loved it and said "I think it was a walk" absorbed for hours until there was no breath, and put patches of dirty clothes full of noise. He raised his eyes and said, "Well, I saw the ticket ... it was as good as you say you dream of being dead.

i didn't rape her, she basically raped me because I was underage and she drugged me with alcohol

fuck off hater

>THOSE TERRIBLE WHITE PEOPLE WHO JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE!!!

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now I can see and add the title of the second to come laugh. Opponents tend to think of their lives and friendship. When processed foods cheap in your mouth, I will die my Eng forum in the evening when in 2017 After becoming friends - Keyboard ants can live even when you print a good room, I think we must try serious anguish Tsinger reading and you know and the Pocox vein is tightening on your head. Dorit smiled yellow teeth of meditation that focused on the appropriate Dewey mining green, all the fingers of sausages and color photographs. All you do in absolute holiness is a disaster. You are the lowest form of life, which is the bloodstream where the stomach and the people. I told him he killed him, but he is not clean, because his body can be refreshing and continue. Although the life of piracy, the stars lit, unfortunately, the punishment of the black blank endless sky, insufficient punishment under the influence of gravity remains in contact with, if dead, it will be worse. Because of the love and holiness of God, we will not go.

>do give all the details...

did you like it?
was she gentle... have you done it again?

Yes, it's no surprise that race and reliiion is being used as a wedge by the rich to keep us plebs fighting.

>stop being racists!

>he dindu nuffin!

>she raped me but I don't regret the encounter at all and often talk about the time I forced myself upon my sister (which she totally made me do) positively
>now stop talking about white identity, can't you see how degenerate it is!!??!?!
Back to /leftypol/ you sister-raping nigger.

This poster is 1/8th Jewish, and although he calls himself the "AntiSJW Libertarian" he spends 99% of his time punching to the right and 1% pretending to cry crocodile tears about SJWs in order to establish Sup Forums cred.

Is probably also a CIA nigger. Fuck off.

>the red redpilled position which is ANTI IDENTITY and radically individualist
China will start caring about carbon emissions if we lead the way!!

She was a big ol silverback wasn't she!

>a reeeeeal jezebel!!!

Why are you Anti White?

>sage

>report

>ignore

>my mission is to stop whites from identifying as a group, and to keep them individualistic and trapped within the left/right dialectic. White genocide must happen or my people cant have messiah! WERE ALL THE SAME GOY!

The thing is he thinks that anyone who is not anti white is a SJW

(((Anti-white)))

>You fucked your sister but you think white identity is evil.
Jesus Christ
user pick up the Soap and get off my board

The white guilt malarky only works with a white majority. Once a minority whites will chimpout when they are pushed too far.

I hate the fucking SJWs, it's just that being a pro-white is just as SJW as being anti-white, and just as evil

anyone with a small enough brain to respond to antiwhite bait by going full prowhite is just a tool

globalists want u to be a mindless white identity hatemonger, it makes u weak

THAT'S CLASSIC ROMAN STYLE DIVIDE AND CONQUER
NOW WAKE UP

I'm nt "anti white" I'm "anti pro white"

I'm anti white group identity and white groups beng a thing at all, we are at risk of white people becoming a separate divided group from the rest of america now (or at least some whites might do that).

We need to keep white people from creating special groups for themselves

get it?

SAGE

if everyone else is racist and we arent then we willingly give up an advantage others have on us.

This usually means that the price paid by the manufacturer to a particular type is the price that is required by another manufacturer of the same type. So we are talking about cheese, yogurt, ice cream, bats, furniture and baseball. If the demand for paper doubles, this means that the demand for the Pope will increase. As wood prices rose due to increased demand, the cost of baseball bats and furniture should be increased to cover the high cost of processed wood.

The result is as follows. As the price of milk has increased, dairy products may result in the slaughter of meat as an alternative to the most dehydrated calves; in turn, more cows can be purchased, an incentive to produce more milk. Forest prices require forestry companies to plant more trees. The impact does not stop. Some animals kill some animals that are available due to supply and demand. As the company planting forest trees, the area of planting trees grows, which increases the cost of the land to be built. The results are spread across the economy as the wave reaches the lake when the rock falls into the water. Similarly, if you are looking for ways to make cheaper grains or looking for ways to make cereal results better and cheaper in all marketing directions

If you justify White genocide of course we're going to think you're anti-White; it's like justifying the murder of a murder victim.

We

I'm not Jewish I'm 1/8 Jewish, that makes me 7/8 European

I'm a white guy, fuck off hater

William Wordsworth, world famous genius poet, loved his sister and fucked her. It happens to very good people and very creative people for some reason. I don't know why exactly but it happens

it's not good but it's not EEEEVIL u dumb redneck

>looks at name of poster

>looks at thread of poster

>looks at posts made by poster

(((HMMMMM)))

Racism has a reasoning behind it (((Bro))). Media acclimating people for (((media))) reasons will just start to be called out more. Nothing wrong with that.

Would

By that logic you have to do the Same For Latinos Arabs and Nibbers but where is the Deconstruction of their identities.

>a-actually I hate the left even though I only ever talk about two thigns: how evil whites are and how much I love raping my sister
You're an embarrassment, go back to /leftypol/ nigger.

I want to install shades, but do not leave them if necessary. In recent years, like a Swiss light, I want to thank my whole life, but I will find out that Jonathan is complete. Last night, after a terrible conversation, I do not support Jones in any way, form or form. Some politicians, that night and the art and the artist on the subject, can not do it. Last night I said, the deceased is not just a liar, but only one guard controls the world and other people. There is a believer, open your eyes and heart. Link - After the end of 2011, looking at the last high school of my last high school, seeing the Steffens manual, is my favorite light bulb. The episode will be lost by playing glitter (my first birthday first appeared). After this program, I want to read the lesson theory. Nine, a few years ago, one of my most important cats for Christmas. The zone agreement (and no time and discovery) at the center of the screen agrees, but this is the second level. It is a pleasure to have a person back in life, in attitudes. So you forgive the belt and its contents.

However, as I have said, I am grateful to everyone. This is my favorite as it is hidden in Yozeria, you are blind for extremely low security, but it is good to prove it, Jonathan Shit. Thank you for creating a happy life / R / Ion Troy will be lost.

Floor; DMR repeats itself in happiness
Kat? The DMR is in the PANTS

how about fucking off with your ayn rand jew cancer.

the truth is, whites are the least racist, and most accepting and hospitable of all peoples. and people like you larpers enjoy taking advantage of it. asians... ever notice how racist they are? very. stick to themselves mostly. blacks are openly racist and get a pass in the mainstream media for it, not just because of muh slavery, but they're so fucking stupid that their feefees get hurt by mundane everyday things that have nothing to do with racism except they don't know what a word means, or have basic reasoning skills. can't acknowledge their racism because they're too dumb, you know it's the truth, and whites have to take the high ground because we are so magnanimous. and don't even get me started on the jews. jews have racism written into their religion and culture. to a jew, jews are people and everyone else are cattle. and if you call them out on it, they will chimp out like niggers.

the bigger question is why shouldn't whites be constantly calling you out on your bullshit. whites are the nicest people on earth. but if you keep trying to push us into a corner, we will one day fuck your shit up to avoid our own murder.

Be

Better

this scares me

we don't need ANY MORE GROUPS chimping out at all

if white retarded redneck america decides to chimput, it will rip everything apart

fuck

Off

Unfortunately, I do not want to respect him. Why do you ask? Yes, I have to tell you that during your search, I repeatedly broken five of the most popular hentai called "Shaw". How Epika describes the little girl's scheme, like a dream, can scare me. Anonymous: Stop, I did not find it from Antonio Jeltsin's death. The girl, however, suffers from alcoholic father and sister and all the boys at school. Now these participants are fully qualified, but real fun begins when they are taken and implemented in the classroom. Increased drug abuse and prostitution actually lead to a simple human being. Finally, she died as a pregnant woman, she dreams of her future and her friend (will). Instead of living in the future, he died alone in a cold room. When I swear at the last instance, I will always be constructive. Now, if you really want to think, you have to defend yourself by learning such good things that I do. Only then can I understand my understanding.

If

anti-white

Whites will never vote as a single unified bloc like other races.

We are going to slowly become Argentina then Brazil. Unless there is massive changes to immigration and birth rates this is inevitable

Why do you call everyone rednecks but you're the only one here that's fucked their sister.

They

Doing gods work my brother

Were

that's step 2

after we destroy white identity we get ready to destry brown, black and yellow identity

white is the big one in America, it's the domino we need to knock over to knock the others over

get it?

society doesn't exist, groups are social constructs

ONLY INDIVIDUALS EXIST, NOT GROUPS

AYN RAND TAUGHT ME THAT AND I BELIEVE IT, FUCK OFF WITH OUR COLLECTIVIST BULLCRAP

Not

>if whites fight for their interests it would just be the WORST
I can understand why you think that nigger, you and your sister would be quite promptly rounded up into deathcamps.
Non-white scum have no place in white nations. Fuck off back to /leftypol/.

>complains about whites to a mostly white board

>tries to sell anti racist libertarian views to a white board

>would never do this in da hood

>would never do this in gangland

Am I the only goy who smells a jew?

You see user stupid impulsive whites(the whites jews fear the most) will eventually become the absolute majority of whites and they dont really function on empathy like intelligent libcucks so the would probably mutilate niggers abd spics for fun out of boredom.