Summon Deep Sea user

Summon Deep Sea user

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Q8a2jmfMk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please enter valid Authentication

2012-2014, Nordic country. Experimented with mice in submerged environments. I made 2 threads a few weeks ago and some anons actually remembered him. We need him.

Invalid Authentication

Error code 4423: Unable to commence strategic LARP

Shutting down

The future lies in being able to have functioning cities underwater. Why run to other planets when we do not even have shallow water cities.

You know how scientists are always clamoring about how we know more about outer space then we do our own oceans?

Maybe there is a fucking reason for that
1. The ocean sucks
2. Who wants to be around some faggy fish
3. Fuck salt

Let me explain to you something Sup Forums
We never need to explore our fucking oceans because theres nothing cool down there
So dont you go looking because your going to waste your time my time and humanities time

I dont understand why anyone would wanna go check out that bullshit

If you wanna get the same experience just go to the deepend of the pool or a pond and its the same exact shit just deeper

I repeat there is nothing cool in our unexplored oceans and aint nobody got time to find out

Can I get a quick rundown on this deep sea user?

sealab 2021 reporting SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!!

you can't hide the secrets of the deep sea

No you can't.

Cthulhu?

agreed anyone else getting sleepy right now?

>we sleepy!

faggot, thee ocean IS the future of civilization, with the right amount of engineering you will have an infinite supply of oxygen and the ability to grow nutrient and food in a controlled environment.

communities linked together by hydro propulsion carts and airlocked entranceways.

Fish are always eating other fish. If fish could scream, the ocean would be loud as shit.
~~ Mitch Hedberg

Artifical islands on international waters are the way to go.

I'm intrigued by this shitpost, maybe my repeating numbers will summon him.

Fuck no.... Pirates/storms

This was not a shitpost. It is trying to see who has actually been here for more than 4 years and so far this experiment is a failure.

I kind of miss the bogposting cancer, thanks for bringing the 2016 election nostalgia.

nostalgia isn't as recent as within a year you cancerous welp.

Yes?

>tfw ethnostate will be Rapture

kek great theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Q8a2jmfMk

man im starting to think this hitler guy wasnt so bad

>>>>>y r their so many niggers everywhere?

Here.

Speak

you bastard

They are already building oil rig mansions.

if you're here for more than a year or two you're insane. only very very very few anons are here longer than that. we have a constant influx of newfags.

Go deeper

>when you awaken an ancient god sleeping in his sunken city of impossible geometry and he starts chasing you so you ram a fuckin boat into his head and get away

yea for the record No need for "cuckistan" fucks here. ya'll can't even function on land don't shit up the sea civs. Only keeping you fags from mars is you are too poor.

you would be very surprised. Most people lurked for literally years before posting, last few years that went away with the growth of the internet. Everyone who was here before is here, they just lurk.

A lot can change in 4 years, wise user.

>Why run to other planets when we do not even have shallow water cities.
It's a play of carrot on sticks.
Sending people inside a wooden barrel into the oceans above sound more logical for some of the higher-ups than actually sending a well equipped submarine to the underworld.
We haven't even mastered 'gravity', yet we choose to push the rocket up, instead of mapping what we have down there.

t.Cthulu.

The fact you wave the cuck flag worries me. It also helps me understand what beliefs you are bringing into this. Lets move the conversation to a very basic level. Apparently population decrease is a cause for alarm in any country. So we can assume it is likely the world population will continue to increase. There is a LOT of land underwater. Either let people die or expand underwater. Because there is no way in hell we are pulling a brit move and sending all of our prisoners to mars.

nog sototh

Let me change my flag then.

If you ask me, actually creating public underwater cities on earth should have been the first step before actually sending anyone into space.
If we can't even create a city at the bottom of our sea, why are we obsessing with a city on mars or a lunar base?

But that's just my view, I'm not that well informed regarding the technical difficulties of both domains to be honest.
But I just don't really see why we should head towards space when we barely understand the depths of our mother earth.

Population increase can probably be solved temporarily or at least partially through underwater exploration.
But I don't think the politicians gonna agree with that.
Seeing all the events that have happened so far, it almost seem like they're trying to enact a depopulation through cultural mashing instead of pursuing any scientific endeavor.

d-dont anger them desu...

Run down?

Go on avout this experiment OP. I am very interested and listening.

Sorry for the long delay. I agree with you. So in the infinite sea of possibilities, why is the lone voice to go to another planet? Studies come out weekly now saying how dangerous it is for states like Japan to have a pop decrease. Why?

Honestly, I think it's because the higher-ups thinks that it's safer for them if we chase the space carrot than if we actually find and dig an actual ocean treasure below.

I'm optimistic that we actually already have the technology to map the ocean, but there's something that we'll probably find that will not be allowed to be discovered by those in control, they don't want us to find what might exist below.
Instead, they're letting us dream about the space because they know the public don't actually have the technology yet to go up properly.
It's a diversion tactic.

I'm not sure about these population decrease studies that you're talking though, what danger did they imply on the essays?

Pretty sure further exploration around this topic will end up with paths heading around sunken civilizations with unexpected datings, long practice of controlled and edited history records, antarctica conspiracies, and various inconsistencies regarding our measurements of earth.

It's a can full of worms.

I think they are just playing the short game. I don't think there is any giant conspiracy, it just costs a fuckload to map the ocean. I always wondered why the US didn't push harder on deep sea research since we are not a part of of many UN treaties dealing with the ocean and we have the largest navy by far.

Maybe he'll raise Thule, and complete the system of German Idealism