Have any of you racist neckbeard basement dwellers even MET a black person...

Have any of you racist neckbeard basement dwellers even MET a black person? Maybe if you walked outside of your trailer park for once and actually talked to the people you claim to hate, you wouldn't be a racist piece of trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mkX6gL5esnY
youtube.com/watch?v=ImAsNz6q7zA
youtube.com/watch?v=gZo1We9FJRM
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
youtube.com/watch?v=pl2M9sPZ4vY
youtube.com/watch?v=eqxaP4t9gEc
youtube.com/watch?v=jgdyhe0OZXw
youtube.com/watch?v=THl7fbizJSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm black and most people I know are black. Under the culture of violence, drug addiction, moral and social decay perpetuated by the Jews, black people are being used as a tool to undermine the West and the traditional values that have made the West the greatest place to live in all of human history. It doesn't make a non-black person racist to point out these facts.

>inb4 hurr self hating nigger
>inb4 uncle tom

I just want black people to stop allowing themselves to be whored in this way.

>Thinks trailers have basements....

>OP shows support for Clinton in image
>Hillary had nothing but warm embraces and kind words for the late Sen. Byrd, a "former" high ranking KKK member.
>OP calls us racist....

youtube.com/watch?v=mkX6gL5esnY

>A

youtube.com/watch?v=ImAsNz6q7zA

MY NEW THREAD EXPOSES THE MOUNTING DANGER OF WHITE IDENTITY

→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

WHITE IDENTITARIANISM IS THE NEXT BIG PSYOP

→ → →
→ →

youtube.com/watch?v=gZo1We9FJRM

sage

youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g

youtube.com/watch?v=pl2M9sPZ4vY

This.
Every redpilled black person I've ever met ALWAYS NAMED THE JEW.
They truly understand (((who))) subverts, divides, & conquers.

I live in the south. Whites are a minority in my county. City blacks are a lot worse than rural blacks.

yeah I did, he didnt cuck himself into identity politics so I consider him a pretty cool person.

youtube.com/watch?v=eqxaP4t9gEc

youtube.com/watch?v=jgdyhe0OZXw

youtube.com/watch?v=THl7fbizJSg

Oh buddy have I met them. I live in a majority black city and do blue collar work.

When "anti-racists" and their golems talk about how it's just stop-hitting-yourself with these animals and wypipo force the chimpery on them all I can do is smile. They just think. I know.

I have black relatives. Also I'm half native.
Go fuck yourself liberal brainlet trash. You don't speak for anybody but your own pasty white ass.

(You) have a mental illness, stay in your containment thread schizo spammer

Yes good good call trump supporters Nazis so they can join our ranks and become full of hate.

You're the only type of black person I can tolerate

Maybe if I don't want to see them, you fucking moron boot licking Canadian pussy faggot?

I know well over 50 black people, all but 2 were complete niggers.
I going to go ahead and assume You've never met a black person.

Majority black? What city do you live in?

based black guy

How's it goin' Huey? Welcome to Sup Forums, applefag.

You SJWs are hella annoying. Your online activism and being offended for other people is stupid. Fuck outta here with your recreational offense.

The city I live and work in is 40% black, and the majority of them are vile, disgusting people. I have the mispleasure of having to interact with them everyday. Their poor language and reasoning skills are their worst aspect. At least kikes can read and write....

Ironically, white people who live in diverse areas tend to be conservative and "racist". Its white liberals who are isolated from shitskins in places like the northeast,
PNW, and canada that preach about how amazing diversity is.

>Its white liberals who are isolated from shitskins in places like the northeast, PNW, and canada that preach about how amazing diversity is.
So it's just like Sweden.

me and my pop got mugged by a black in NYC in the 90s

ever since i've hated them

I've lived in Detroit most of my life. I don't hate black people, and know many I greatly respect. I do acknowledge they have some massive problems with cultural values that the left only exacerbates.

I like it how the only tactics the left have is misspelling Trump's name, and smashing shit up.

We are starting Operation: Autism Shield to counter these types of threads and shills:

HQ: Primary Objective: Secondary Objective:

>basement
>in a trailer
Sorry bro, try again

please stop replying to these, and if you feel you have to, put "sage" in options

Looks like this thread didn't turn out too well for OP. What I dislike more than blacks, screaming, rude, and dancing for no reason, is Commie whites.