twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>polluting coastal cities get BTFO
based nature

hahaha the bahamas you fucking tourist nigger

it's the hurricane season you fag.
>nice rare flag

>I ignore weather trends.
There documentation of a Category 5-6 hitting New England during the 1400s

Surprised you have internet Bahama bro. Stay safe. I agree though this is the worst Hurricane season in any fucking memory with more pain to come.

It's coming to the point that we need to begin to address climate change. If it's natural fine. If it's man made fine. We need to make sure we're the lesser of that equation though.

Why people can't understand this is beyond me.

>*it's the most active hurricane season in recent memory and has more powerful hurricanes than the 2004 and 2005 seasons had

Fixed that for you. This season is insane.

This happens every 12 years or so.

>Maria might hit Florida
they just fixed the electricity where i live and that took 7 days

You're right. We get the most powerful hurricane ever recorded on around a 10 year cycle.

It's almost like something is happening and actively affecting the atmosphere and weather in a drastic way over a short course of time. Damn, I wish we could figure it out.

We've just had pussy hurricane seasons for about a decade. This has been a real hurricane season. Plus jew developers build in flood plains which, for obvious reasons, are cheap land and it ends up disproportionately fucking over poor niggers who live in the cheap buildings there. (Katrina was because nigger orleans refused to upgrade 50 year old infrastructure until it catastrophically failed)

Sorry to shit on you but at least Florida has the infrastructure in place and other states helping it.

Literally RIP in pieces US/British Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. Not to mention all those other smaller islands devastated. There needs to be a full evacuation with the Coast Guard of those islands. They will be wiped off the map. Shit is getting intense.

>global warming
>not God
Dat total solar eclipse tho.

Weather. Weather never changes.

Cow farts, man. Motherfucking cow farts.

The peak of Hurricane seasons would be in Jun, July & August since those are hot summer months

Hurricanes are started from Warm Waters causing mass evaporations, then the warm water turns water into air and these airs collide together forming strong winds (Hurricanes).

We're headed into Fall, it's suppposed to get cooler. All these Tropical Storms/Hurricanes shouldn't be forming this much into September to November.

You wanna know why you're dumb and full of shit? There is no such thing as a Catergor 6 Hurricane and Hurricanes weren't recorded since 1700's. If you're talking about Colmbus documented event of a "hurricane" you're still wrong since there was no scale back then. None of those years to now has had these many Hurricanes/Tropical Storms formed. Irma at it's peak was 190 mph. That's the highest ever.

Bahamas is more first world/devoloped than you think.

>strong memory with this one

2004,2005, this year mean nothing in terms of long term climate, cracks in the highway you stupid shill fag. Goys will not fall for taxing the air we breathe.

This has happened every ten years. We haven't even seen a fucking hurricane in Florida since 2005 until last year.

Take out your "shills" and "fag" and trying to make a coherent sentence next time. Also use your real flag. I automatically do not take anyone without their real flag serious. Thank Hiroshima he added that. I takes away the retards quickly.

Why do major hurricanes strike the US when a Republican is in the White House?

Sandy hit when Obama was president. That was a massive hurricane.

Major hurricanes are classified as Category 3-5. Sandy was not a major hurricane

>The peak of Hurricane seasons would be in Jun, July & August since those are hot summer months
You are fucking retarded. I live in Florida. The peak hurricane season is late aug-sept. We had 12 years of little, to no activity btw. Did you get complacent in the down time?

HAARP was built by contractors hired by the Democrats

Kek

>There needs to be a full evacuation with the Coast Guard of those islands

Yeah no I ain't paying no damn extra taxes to pay for some tropical nigger's wellbeing. If trump wants himself he can sell one of his goddamned hundred gold houses scattered over America to pay for that big "foreign aid" welfare check.

We need to dig deeper. I'm serious, let's summon the ghost of Senator Frank Church, activate our autism, and follow the money

Sup Forums is always right

I'm talking about actual Hurricanes being formed this year.

Doesn't matter if it makes landfall, hit Florida etc.

This season has the most recorded Named Storms formed. This is a Non-debatable FACT

Holy fucking shit you're retarded. Just because your shitty state doesn't get hit by a Hurricane doesn't mean that Hurricanes don't exist. My country just got hit by a Cat 3 Hurricane Mathew last year.

It's the damage that's done to the mainland that matters you dumb dumb. WIndspeed matters far less than how long it sustains it's flood levels.

It's how Harvey is so devastating. It was a Cat 2 on land for a full day. Sandy wasn't as bad but still devastating because it affected so many people.

Im pretty sure Sandy was a category 3 when it hit.

Northern US doesnt get bad hurricanes all to often, it gets hammered by Nor Easters though

> My country just got hit by a Cat 3 Hurricane Mathew last year.

I ain't paying you niggers any more gibs. Fix your own troubles. Bunch of fucking leeches.

The place I live was literally unbearably hot(some people even fainted from it) the other week despite being cold 99.9% of the time I've lived here. Despite this, most people here still think global warming is a complete hoax.

We're doomed.

nhc.noaa.gov/aboutsshws.php

I agree, storm surge matters more than wind speed. The NOAA should change the definition to include storm surge and rainfall.

>Hurricanes hitting the shitskin centrals in FL and TX.
>Nigs can't into swimming.
Based God.

>hurricanes not recorded back then
>Irma strongest hurricane ever

why the fuck would we ask some shitty southern state for momey. We Already recovered from Matthew on our owb. We know how to defend ourselves. We're fixing the southern Bahamas Islands right now that got hit by IRMA

I mean if you choose to live in Florida you deserve to get IRMA'd.

Why are you greentexting me?

Are you going to list some factual citations against my statement or not?

kek

People acting like there couldn't possible have been a stronger hurricane before humans started producing greenhouse gasses in 4.6 billion years

I had a picture from the 2005 hurricane season that showed a basnd of cyclonic activity across nearly the entire equator. Could look for it but too lazy at the moment. I think jmccanneyscience.com has it.

The funniest part about this thread is remembering that you're literally a nigger on an island HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH

Why are you upvoting his post, what is so funny about that?

you don't know if it was the strongest is the point

You're retarded. The fact lies in the frequency of hurricane development now. You can expect hurricanes every hurricane season, but it's becoming more and common to see a greater number of them per season.

Climate change faggots acting like active hurricane seasons have never happened before

its almost like we are on a cycle... maybe the sun would have something to do with it on its 11 year cycle... or the ocean currents on its cycle... El Niño/La Niña

>takes one science class
holy shit user if I make myself as retarded as you i can see that one year of climate change denial produces many hurricanes!

From the past 300 years ago these hurricanes are the strongest ever recorded and there is a lot of evidence on climate change, if you want to talk about the climate on planet earth before human interaction, there is evidence that the ice age happened. There would've fewer Hurricanes then if Earth was in a cooler climate, also Native Americans lived on all of the Americas, if there was Cat 5 Hurricanes happening since then, there bamboo houses and them would've been wiped out before Columbus arrived.

Then find the picture.

Not an argument. If you want to call me a "nigger" since I'm black it doesn't offend me. I'm happy that I'm black, I'm not insecure about my race. I know that I'm more successful than you financially and socially.

It's the strongest recorded & documented Hurricane, it's impossible to prove that there was a stronger Hurricane because the climate back then was cooler compared to now. If you cannot name a stronger Hurricane then based on facts then this Irma will be the strongest Hurricane in Human era, if you can't disprove it you're jumping to bullshit claims. In 300+ years there has never been a 190+ mph hurricane, if you want to date back further then you're grasping at straws.

>if i worship the global warming it wont kill me

>From the past 300 years ago these hurricanes are the strongest ever recorded

This is such a fucking joke

What kind of instruments did they measure hurricanes with back then

HOLY SHIT - IT'S HURRICANE SEASON ! ! ! !

Fuck you polluting ameriniggers refusing to take credit for wrecking the environment. Now my shitty island country is going to get wrecked by nonstop hurricanes. Goddamn Americans are stupid.

Coastal cities don't pollute. It's mostly rural and suburban retards who do all the pollution.

>t. State that gets handouts from California and NY

Things that are not science:

Republicans: "Well, I looked out the window and it was a nice day outside. So much for climate change!"

Democrats: "Well, I looked out the window and there was a hurricane. Undeniable proof of climate change!"

Looking out the window is not science.

Hmm yes I definitely think he wasn't talking specifically about ocean pollution

God damn leaf

Good I hate people from Rhode Island

Why would I be from Rhode Island? I don't even live here.

thats per capita. the post you're responding to was talking about total amounts

Nice loaded statistic, you fucking leaf. "CO2 produced per person" intrinsically stacks in favor of heavily populated port cities and against rural areas where cow farms use manure as an alternative fuel.

Holy shit you're retarded. Do you not have access to google?

look at your posts' header

Not an argument

Maria better not fucking hit florida again. I am not driving back to tampa and boarding up a house for another pussy cat 1. Irma already fucked up the college semester too.

>hurricanes during hurricane season sure is new, goy!
climate change isn't creating hurricanes you dumb island turd.
Peak of hurricane season is fucking aug-september

I swear to fucking god all of those are heading towards the US and it is China's fault. From across the pacific is China. From across the Atlantic is Africa which China has been colonizing for the past few years. They're literally testing one of their new mega weapons in preparations for WW3.
digits will reveal truth

Because it always leads to governments taking money from people and doing nothing of value with it. I just see a new way for uncle sugar to tax me and tell me it is helping.

>the most powerful hurricane ever recorded
We're not even getting a landfall cat 5 this year you overdramatic fag

>Tropical storm Norma
NORMA FAGS GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD, REEEEEEEEEEE

You have not provided any evidence that global warming is real. Now fuck off and go be a faggot someplace else.

Miami is next.

More active than normal season so far, but there's two (major) reasons you can't really infer much from it.
1: In terms of examining hurricane frequency, we're only looking at >1% of hurricane patters throughout Earths history.
2: It's the gypsy fortune teller fallacy. Man made climate change "predictions", are so incredibly vague,and diverse that they can simply be summed up as "the weather will be bad". Obviously this isn't actually a real prediction, as it's not unlike just flipping a coin until you get the desired results.
There are other reasons this is stupid, but those two are really the two biggest ones.

1) why were 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014. 2015. and 2016 fine when global warming was a hot topic throughout every fucking day of every fucking year
2) why does it matter if we've passed the point of no return
answer these, and maybe I'll care

there are hurricanes
there are cats
there are pollutants
pollutants cause hurricanes
cats cause hurricanes
there is logic

>Baba Vanga predicted the use of weather manipulation weapons

>hurricane season isn't rea....
Fucknoff
Show me last years

Climate change does not mean we'll get more or less hurricanes just that we might get more intense hurricanes. For now . ..
In the future warming water won't just affect intensity but frequency too

somebody didn't get to go on vacation this year

Its time to kill all them SJW's

no guy its like that chaos thing, you know a butterfly starts a hurricane , and considering the number of butterflies in Africa, its actually butterflies, and not global warming that causes hurricanes and their behavior.

According to some celebrities this is the rage/wrath of mother nature because you voted a cheeto retard into the white house who has all the nuclear codes!

It's called September.

I understand Barbuda's niggers have surrendered the island to their dogs. Thank you Irma. The doggos deserve it more.

If the islands in the Bahamas get wiped out this season, can whites flock there and make it their new home?

island mongrel BTFO by someone's beaver wife's son

>Got BTFO'd by Irma
>about to get BTFO'd again by Maria
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO9

Mathew hit in October you fucking nigger

Get used to it. The election of Trump has sealed our planets fate. We're fucked. Good job you fucking morons.

Trump is using weather weapons to create jobs...

Which raises his point that Hurricanes shouldn't be that strong in October since it's in Fall you fucking dipshit.

>develop weather weapons but want to deploy them without people realizing they're weather weapons
>create global warming to blame effects of weather manipulation on
>global government "for the environment"
haha

Even the climate change people aren't claiming that the ongoing BTFO of the Caribbean this year was any more than bad luck.

They do predict that Cat 4's and 5's will become more common---by 2100, when we'll all be dead and unable to call them out on being wrong.

gfdl.noaa.gov/global-warming-and-hurricanes/

its just not worth trying to explain climate change to people who think its a chinese hoax because their orange oompa loompa told them so. These people are gone.

They wont believe in climate change until a fish is swimming around them in their rooms.

We've got hit in Florida by hurricanes in October for decades. Fuck off this is nothing new

God damn you are stupid

Its not "global warming" its climate change. "Climat warming" is concept created by politics like fucking Al Gore. Scientists are talking about climate change. And no "science guy" is not scientist.

You mad that cat 5 Irma didn't make a beeline for your house instead?

I'm never going to be able to afford a beach house so see if I give a care

In 2004-5 we had a similar year of a ton of random tropical storms. Garuntee we won't have many for the next 8-10 years then another cycle. It goes in waves like that

t. Florida bro

For which years in these decades be more specific, give names of these Hurricanes and what category were these Hurricanes?

You could if everything gets washed away and no owners are left of the land. Run there and grab your stake of land.