Why isn't this dumb cunt in jail?

Why isn't this dumb cunt in jail?

u used the wrong pic

here u go

The will of Moloch??

she has anyone who gets even remotely close to the evidence murdered by her cronies

When you pull the plug you want to make sure everything drains out in a nice uniform manner.

The entire government and deep state protecting her, maybe?

This is the most plausible one to me.
Seems like the bitch is above the law and its quite infuriating.
We won so where is the jail cell for this POS?

>Trump is under investigation
>Hillary isn't

really causes one to ponder

It takes time, dumb nigger.

4d chess shill

RAPIST

Because she didn't do anything illegal.

Everything everyone is mad at her about, Trump did a worse version of.

Shes just been a target of conservative media for over 8 years and people are sheep.
But she's not liberal enough for me anyways

I really believe at this point they are waiting for her to croak. Saving everyone all the trouble. Including, all those she'd throw under the bus to protect her own skin who don't want to see her go to trial for that very reason.

Her book should be called "what had happened was"

Why does everyone think her book's title is a question?

She should have just titled the book: Everyone's To Blame But Me.

A. She is not dumb but rather so smart no one can pin any crimes on her in spite of several multi-million dollar investigations.

B. She does not commit crimes.

Because she'll do more damage to the Democrats if left alone.

You only want to jail competent, dangerous people rather than a salty old bitch who blames everyone else for her own failure. She's doing the GOP's work.

She has enough dirt on current members of the establishment to keep her ass out of jail. What, did you think one oompa loompa was going to be enough to unfuck anything in the United States federal government?

>unfuck anything in the United States federal government

The smarter people know this is going to take a few generations if you want to do this peacefully.

What you do is let her suffer the humiliation of her loss.
Then you let her lose all the support and power and relevance she once had in politics.

Then, THEN you put her in jail.

There is no peacefully. If you threaten the oligarchs' power enough, you have an accident. Or your loved ones will.

fbi need to do there actual fucking job beside importing drugs

Lock her up, no Shit, like today!