If this fuck were to drop dead tomorrow, what would the immediate ramifications be?

If this fuck were to drop dead tomorrow, what would the immediate ramifications be?

soros or hillary?

yes

drive a stake thru this satanic bitch

Some kids would be eaten later than planned.

Nothing. These figure heads have teams of people that help them with massive illegal or legal decisions and Soros is simply a yes man, the money guard and a person with experience.

No way he works alone, so whoever his most trusted person is; would take over his agenda.

nothing will change if soros dies.
these jews are thinking multi-generationally.
hillary is just a dumb replaceable shiksa.

How can you kill that which is already dead?

Soros' son would grab the yellow pages to sit on and take the wheel. It's a blood thing, that shit isn't going to stop with him.

we can't know how much power she still has

I guess you'd choose someone else to blame for all your perceived global conspiracies?

>perceived

>perceived.

>PERCEIIIVED

Literally nothing. I seriously don't understand why people are still obsessing over Hillary.
>inb4 "hurr she lost get over it loser XD"

The real question is how has no one put a bullet in that kikes head yet.

Both of them have groomed their children to continue their work.

I don't want Soros to die. Not just yet. I want his kids and all his successors to die first. Just so he can watch his empire fall into the hands of those who don't have loyalty to his cause and will potentially drive it into the ground or away from his globalist vision. I want him to see his vision of the globalist future wither away and his works undone. I want him to see the world restored to the state where the borders he sought to smash are built up stronger than ever, where racial and national identities are the norm, with even stronger protectionist barriers to shut out those like him who would dare undermine the sovereignty of the ethno-state.

I want him to live out the rest of his life as truly stateless and persona non grata to every country he tried to destroy. Isolated and alone.

remember when kurt cobain died.
that

Everyone would bitch that Janeway was a terrible captain again.

Push it to the limit (Limit)
No one left to stand in your way
You might get careless, but you'll never be safe
While you're still in it

You fucking morons do realize the right wing Koch brothers are FAR more influential than your blessed Soros scapegoat, don't you?

Uhhh... no they aren't. Koch's interests are primarily with US domestic politics. Soros influences global politics and economies.

He better die soon or humankind will be doomed to fight Soros uploaded into an AI neural network for eternity

You are the worst kind of shill. I unironically hope you kill yourself. Humankind will be so much better with people like you gone.

you will be spared when the rakes come.

They are good friends actually

I forget what is that signature/symbol again? It's driving me crazy I don't recall that symbol's meaning

The Koch brothers love open borders and are globalists they can suck dick too and so can you faggot

nothing
he's not dumb enough to let this stop with a single generation

His son continues in his stead. Likely throwing more money at antifa.

Markets would crash immediately

Chaos, you don't cut a hydra head without expecting another to show up amidst all the power struggle.
Hydras can only be killed by burning all of their body simultaneously, all at once.

I would laugh and masturbate

His son would take over, but Alex will be more incompetent than his daddy

TRUMP IS GOING FOR THE ROTHSCHILDS

Which one?

Soros has kids that need to be taken down too.

Someone shoot him with a garbage rod and find out.

Also he has a son who is already doing the same work

Best Timeline!

lol

This

Is this a real boook