Are we currently seeing the true collapse of western civilization before our eyes?

Are we currently seeing the true collapse of western civilization before our eyes?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/la-sha/on-the-revocation-of-whit_b_9531122.html
archive.is/DEvIm
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/maid-falling-ethiopian-kuwait-woman-films-domestic-workers-a7662381.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7hdQsEyION4
archive.is/8QOPX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not if this user has anything to do with it

MY NEW THREAD EXPOSES THE MOUNTING DANGER OF WHITE IDENTITY

→ →
→ →
→ →

WHITE IDENTITARIANISM IS THE NEXT BIG PSYOP

→ →
→ →
→ →

!!!

Wahhhhahahah

Ahahahahahaha

B-b-bump. This is now a thread documenting the decline of Western civilization. Post what you've got, boys.

Yhh

The despair... It hurts

Yup it's over. Turn out the lights. Asia, China specifically will be the new global superpower. Europe will be overrun with Islam and USA will crumble into warring factions because of "diversity".

It's the same shit that was happening in South Africa last year during their university protests.

It's always darkest before dawn.

Usa is still best country in the world faggot

lol what's the story behind thi one?

i think its an african maid in the middle east

I think 'This is a wrong side of balcony to be on' signs should be made mandatory for all balconies!
Just think how many people could still be alive!

nigger what?

I just figured it out. I know what's changed now. Why we're going to be conquered and replaced despite being fully able to stop it.

We're cucked in the worst possible way. They've conditioned us to believe killing is the worst possible thing that we can do. Breivik took a stand and killed people. Demonized. Roof took a stand and killed people. Demonized. Hitler took a stand, etc. When Charles Martel took a stand and killed the enemy invaders he was hailed as a hero for centuries.

They've rewritten human nature. Killing IS socially acceptable in certain settings, and this predicament we're in certainly justifies it. It's actually odd that so many of us have never killed anything in our lives. Think if you'd been born in the middle ages. You'd have likely went to war or defended your village. You'd probably have several kills to your name in defense of your kin. Now we've become a mockery where if you take a stand they shit on your name. We need to wake up and execute the natural solution. No more waiting for the heroes of this generation, we need to be them.

>Zimbabwe black majority
>genocide whites, steal their property and give to blacks, infrastructure destroyed farms abandoned
>south africa black majority
>violence against whites, infrastructure destroyed

>detroit massive black population
>city completely fucked, the rental car agents at the airport even tell you not to leave the rentals unprotected because they will be vandalized
>chicago massive black population
>highest murder rate in the entire country by far, 99% perpetrated by blacks

I truly hope the chinks are able to salvage the planet if cucked western civilization destroys itself.

This reminds me of the last stage of the calhoun mouse experiment where the females stopped looking arfter their children

Yeah! Damn those medieval societies for creating stable, lawful nation states!

absolutely

1984 is exactly what they want, if it wasn't such a popular book and famous for the fact that it's portrays a dystopia, marxist/liberals would love it

it's everything they want, no history, no culture, no race, no class, no religion, the entire world run by a single government, no opposing ideologies are allowed, speech is moderated, old words deleted, new words invented, traitors are put on a screen for them to collectively screech and shout and unleash all their anger on and virtue signal to everyone around how passionate they are about it

and of course ironically enough, in typical orwelian fashion they are the ones who invoke 1984 and accuse their opponents of resembling 1984 behavior(freedom is slavery, war is peace and all that)

you do have a point

notice how in todays world, no matter the crime, no matter how gruesome and horrible, capital punishment is not allowed, you're not even allowed to suggest such a thing, it has been banned everywhere and Victor Orban was attacked by all EU "politicians"(traitors) for even suggesting that maybe it should be reinstated

To liberals, capitol punishment would be fine as long as it is towards Trump supporters

Parody site.

Everywhere I look, it's black pill after black pill. It only makes me want to try harder to prevent what is eventually coming.

Yes indeed. We sure are

> Nutsies quoting Orwell, a man who shot their kind for sport
Here's an Orwell quote for ya:
> "I've come to fight against Fascism"

Someone posted the stats earlier today in /ptg/ basically white liberals birthrate is below replacement but white conservatives are above.

So you just need to wait them out while they genocide themselves with this gay feminist 1000 gender libshit. Try and keep kids away from the propaganda.

Eventually the jew will breed an anglo that is immune to social engineering

Imagine being that kid looking for his mother only to find this facebook post casually talking about dumping you into a foster home

Many humans walking around are not what you think they are. Jesus was the first genetically engineered humanoid clone. They are soulless monsters, and are everywhere. We are in the end times.

Yes

And now they eat dirt. Hmmm really makes you think.

>it's real
huffingtonpost.com/la-sha/on-the-revocation-of-whit_b_9531122.html
This is how you prepare a genocide folks

archive.is/DEvIm

>be american with a fresh haircut
>get Stabbed(TM)

Yes we are. The reason is white men are pussies. Instead of confronting this with violence, you cry on internet nip board.

Do you think the men, lets say in Pakistan or Egypt would look by while their "culture" is being taken away from them by bunch of minorities?

average american

This is what happens before the fall. When society gets to a point they are no longer worried about food, water, survival, shelter etc they start to find other petty things to waste their time on, such as equality and all that other crap, meanwhile everyone is blind to the foundation thats crumbling beneath them. Its cyclical.

here you go

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/maid-falling-ethiopian-kuwait-woman-films-domestic-workers-a7662381.html

I think the time is fast approaching. There will be a racewar one way or another. Diversity+Proximity=Conflict there is nothing that can change that. It's just a matter of when, not if. I look forward to fighting for my race and my people.

>this is what peak performance looks like

I dont understand, are the ones with the red circles the ones we should or shouldnt be doing?

No weed, no books, nogym and no hash oil... is why my depression wont go away?

yes we are. From degeneracy promoted by (((cultural marxists))) and championed by the shill minority, to the outsourcing of jobs to the third world only to have the (((globalists))) encourage migrants from those same countries as a way to reduce the wages of an already crippled working and middle class. This is not to mention the individualistic hedonism practiced by the political and cultural elite with scant regard to the plight of their fellow countrymen, to the zombie economies of the west fueled by massive levels of debt so as to fuel a massive ponzi scheme of mass migration so as to inflate the property market, making it impossible for the native born working and middle classes to buy a house close to their centres of employment and in the city they grew up in. You will be talking to your grand-children about the time before and they will look at you in bewilderment, unable to comprehend what western civilsation was like.

>America is turning into the new South Africa/Zimbabwe

Bunch of fucking freaks

Wasn't that in Canada?

in some arab state the female boss tortured the ethiopian worker or something like that. She flee from her out of the window or wanted to kill herself,. dont remember. Then cries for help but the boss does nothing but filming it.
She then falls down but does not die, only breaks her arm.
Something like Human rights exist only in whithey countries. Never forget that

fake news, guy stabbed himself. Please stop posting this garabge, it makes us look dumb and dishonest.

Why waste your time shilling for Antifa? jeez nigger

We all have too much to lose in the west. Until my comfy 9-5 100k+ job is taken away, why would I do anything other than cry on an internet nip board? The people you are talking about already have nothing to lose.

youtube.com/watch?v=7hdQsEyION4

I'm not talking about antifa, I'm talking about that one incident where the guy literally stabbed himself.
archive.is/8QOPX
not everybody who disagrees is antifa, laddie.

You feel that western civilization is based solely on the back of unemployed outsiders fresh outta collage/compton/foodstamps?

Dark times are ahead, but just you fucking wait until the right reaches its limit with this bullshit.

>I've come to fight against Fascism

Which is exactly what he said, right before he went to Spain and realised that the Commies were actually worse.

These are Canadians.

Yes and thank god your nation will be among the first to die

I think a cultural revolution is what the elites want, Chinese style. Round up and execute anyone who doesn't go along with the (((globalist))) agenda. Since white conservative Christians pose the biggest threat to the Jewish oligarchy, they'll be the first in the firing line. They'll probably use Facebook to track down any "controversial" Facebook posts or tweets you might have made, and send you to the gulags for summary execution or slave labour.

This would explain all the Soros funding of BLM, Antifa, etc. They're trying to foment a revolution against the white majority. It also explains why Trump continues to betray us and why his children have all married into the cabal (and also why he himself is Jewish if I'm not mistaken?)

There won't be a civil war because there's no outlet for the white majority to defend itself. The media, politics, finance, education, and now even the military are all controlled by the opposition. Welcome to the Jewnited States of America.

Trump is not Jewish.

>implying you can't hate commies and fascists at the same time
You people think like women and children

The Rothschilds are going to kill freedom once and for all.

Yes, thank fuck

Pretty sure he has some Jewish ancestry somewhere down the line - his great grandmother or something. I cba to google it but rest assured, he's got Jewish ancestry. Fun fact: former Prime Minister David Cameron is descended from Jewish royalty

that kid is gonna be so fucked

I consider myself fairly redpilled on the Jews but quotes like that are a little too insane. Or maybe it's because I don't know any jews irl? I dunno

Yeah that's the worse case scenario. I don't know how realistic it is in the US but in the UK I could definitely see that happening.

Still everyday whites are waking up more and more. Acid attacks, terrorists attacks, weekly chimpouts and looting. Some are going deeper into the tactical nihilism and degeneracy, the others are getting redpilled. If it doesn't kick off within the next 5-15 years then I can see it being a death by a thousand cuts situation like South Africa. Essentially a slow bleeding out until our numbers are too few to fight back.

I'm in a state that is already a white minority, they just approved a sanctuary state bill and this will kick things into high gear for us so I think it will escalate within the next 5 years or so. Just my honest opinion.