What if we hold a pro-police rally to piss of BLM and get lawful americans on our side?

What if we hold a pro-police rally to piss of BLM and get lawful americans on our side?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/claireliu1997.tumblr.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whats with self hating gook gene stealers

>Pro-police
>Being a willing bootlicker

Stop being a fag m8. All it takes for the police to turn on you is an administration change.

im in. got a plan?

moar

What's this girl's name? I remember her back when she held up that sign saying she would fuck trump voters.

She and her Chinese mom had a tumblr btw.

Agreed i need more of this fucking whore

>Police support march
when? great idea

I see no downside, add military appreciation bring family and some american flags

the fact her mom was in on it was pretty fucked desu

bump

asians love money
religion is gone there, only superstition and luck to worship

I want to sniff that Asian footpussy

holy shit! whats their name on Tumblr?

Lets do it GOYS they protect the second amendment

It was claireliu1997, looks like almost all of her posts are gone

What's the link?

Some saved posts:
archive.is/claireliu1997.tumblr.com

The police are agents of the state, why would you defend them until the state comes to your side?

the police in the united states are second amendment defenders. People with opinions and guns

Are they? Charlottesville.

Those people are there for work, they do as told. The profession is not inherently honorable or principled.

Blame the high ranks, big city police departments are full of cucked high ranks who appease liberals and tie the hands of the rank and file. These rank and file cops have to follow their orders or else they'll get fired, they have families to feed.

Thank you my man.

Her asshole is kinda cute desu

>"I do not actually consider myself to be an Asian woman. Just because I was born Asian that does not really represent who I really am inside. Deep down, I have always considered myself to be white, and I consider white men to be my brethren. And also, all the guys I have ever dated are white, so why the heck does society force me to be with asian guys? Come on, seriously, just like every other white girl I know, I hate those pathetic little yellow rice dicks. I’m a White woman and I belong to White Man! And I will fight for White Man!
Besides, there is no such a thing as race. I thought we all know this by now. Come on, guys, it’s 2017! Race is so OVER. Since race is not real, as we all know, then what stops me from identifying myself as a white woman? Gender is a social construct. Someone who feels like a woman inside but who still have a penis can identify as a woman, so for someone like me, who has always felt more like a white woman than asian, well, I have the right to choose the race I really wish to identify with. And anyone who has a problem with me is a racist."

jesus! that girl is fucked in the head. that makes no fucking sense what she is saying.