If your waifu wanted you to eat her poop would you do it?

If your waifu wanted you to eat her poop would you do it?

Fuck yes

Of course

she doesn't have an asshole

you lose

No

Who's your waifu?

No that's disgusting.

sorry.
i'm not indian.

That can't be sanitary. I'm open-minded and like kinky stuff, but there are some limits.

I have plenty of them.

Wouldn't you give it a try?

Post their names.

Yes

Friendly reminder that it isn't the girl who is saying that line. It is the Doctor who is not pictured in that screenshot.

Only if she'll eat mine

Heresy

Marie is my hentai-fu
Shigure my waifu

see

No, I wouldn't. We could do some roleplay with chocolate pudding or icecream, but real poop? Never.

I was only joking, user. The idea of someone eating my shit makes me feel more queazy than the idea of me eating someone else's

if only she wasn't so fucked in the head.
but again the D can cure everything. MC-kun was passive at every intercourse, if he acted more pasionate and made her into his woman this game wouldn't be so shitty. in a literal way

Which of the many episodes was that from?

That's fucking disusting but it's not like I could refuse anything to her

You have the worst taste. It was a femdom game for a reason. Sawatari making any of the girls his woman like that would have ruined their characters.

I wouldn't mind at least one route for that. Some routes were boring and bad and unnecessarily long.

Is this punpun? Looks a lot like it

I there was only one route were he mans up and decide to fully commit to his crazy sex life the game would've been so fucking much better.

bump

if she wouldn't let me she wouldn't be mai waifu

I would swallow it direct from her asshole.

a girl by the sea by the same author of punpun

kill yourselves degenerates.

free (You)s for everyone

I'm pretty hard M, but this is one of the few things I refuse to go near.

I had no idea he wrote h
I have a friend who said he's a huge fan of his other works, guess I learned something new about him today.

Fuck no. I'd shove her poop right down her throat instead. "Do you like the taste? Huh?" Disgusting pig. Take your unsanitary fetish the fuck away from me.

no because my waifu would never ask such a thing and would be a fake

I used to think this would be the hottest thing ever in middle school but after learning more about biology and having to babysit infants I don't think I'd be down.

Strangely getting peed on doesn't sound as bad, just sticky.

It's not H.

Would you change your waifu's diapers?

That is my fetish

Can't she change herself? It would be extremely embarrassing.

I would but I doubt she likes that.

>Can't she change herself?
That just would be right.

I would eat it everyday for every meal!

A waifu with a sick disgusting scat fetish is no waifu of mine

She's a big girl.

First she has to let me pee to the last drop deep inside her pussy.

For poo.

you do not deserve a waifu if you aren't willing to perform a single debasing act for her

see

Which chapter/page? Too lazy to browse through everything.

Animu poop tastes like chocolate mousse.

And you know that how?

Deductive reasoning. Of course, everyone knows chocolate mousse tastes like anime poop, therefore, the reverse must also be true.

But she canonically doesn't poop.

Cute girls don't poop

Not in Haifuri they don't

No, and I'm pretty sure she'd be understanding. She'd only even bring it up if she was half-joking, anyway.

I'd probably drink her pee, though.

Girls don't poop, they only produce a pure liquid stream from the front that tastes like warm apple cider. Their back side is just for an alternate fuck hole if you don't want to get them pregnant.