If my mom is a Jew but my dad isn't am I a Jew or a goy?

If my mom is a Jew but my dad isn't am I a Jew or a goy?

You're one of us user

Holy shit this thread is garbage

Sage
From
Brooklyn

Good job. You just identified one of the main problems of race mixing. What group do you belong to? Nobody knows.

what color are your eyes?

>What group do you belong to? Nobody knows.
yeah nobody knows so you get to pick and choose. Like how drake is half jew but he still is considered black and can say nigga in rap songs. Also how obama was half white but could still be considered our first black president

That's because all races would prefer blacks to keep the half-black people.

If your mum is a Jew you are a Jew. If your dad is a Jew and your mum isn't your not a Jew
Jew......

I thought everyone knew this.

Brown, same with hair. My non-Jewish half is mid-southern Italian, so depending on who you ask I'm somewhere between 0 and 100% white.

If your mom is a Jew you are a Jew, the dad doesn't matter.

but what if its like 300 generations ago and each ancestor happened to be a woman. would it still count?

don't really care because 50% is a bullet in my book

Isn't that just by Jewish law exclusively?

Jewishness is passed down through the mother, so if your mom is a jew you're a jew. Sorry user. Just marry a non-Jew and at least your kids will be fine.

pic unrelated

Why is that the law? Is it because Jews have been historically vulnerable and outnumbered by goyim, so it was more likely a Jewess would get fucked by a goy than the other way around?
Are Jews that promote cuckoldry just sharing their culture with us?

I'm pretty sure it's in the bible somewhere,.

that's by Jewish rules.

For everyone else, you belong to race your father is unless you look too non-white.

If you look whitish but your mom is white and your dad is black, you're black.

Look at Jeb Bush's half-Mexican son. His son looks brown as fuck but he belongs to a powerful White Man family and he's married to a full white woman. So the dude is white and part of a White Man clan... Clan Bush.

Obama has an Irish-American mother but you don't kid yourself and think of him as carrying the Irish Man torch because his dad is Kenyan... so he's Kenyan.

Jew here
your jewish user
welcome to the club, heres the world domination plans and a map of greater israel. No but seriously your jewish. It's pretty neat.

On a scale of 1 to 10, gas yourself kike.

Nuremberg Laws say that you're a Jew either way.

I trust the Third Reich's methods more than the Kikes' methods.

Don't kill me bro

I always wondered why the Nazis didn't just kill all the Jewesses first. Did they even know their enemy?

The Nazis didn't really care about Jewish law, and instead had their own Nuremberg chart which was a lot more inclusive.

I'm non-practicing, so wouldn't I be fine by the Nuremberg Laws? I thought they only applied to 3/4 Jews or more.

>you get to pick and choose
no

You wont be spared when the day of the rope is finally upon us mudblood.

I thought they wanted half-jews to marry Aryan women so the kid would be less Jewish.

*quarter-jews.

JEW

They applied to anyone not deemed worthy of the title of honorary Aryan. Emile Maurice was the number 2 SS member and he had Jewish ancestry. Erhard Milch had a Jewish father and he was a Generalfeldmarschall in the Luftwaffe. You can still be part of the answer but you have to prove yourself.

You can't be a Jew and a gentile. And you can't be a White Man and a Jew.

You're technically Jewish if your mom is Jewish (or your Dad for that matter if you're reform or liberal Jewish). This is the case regardless of your personal religion or circumcision status.

But I was raised Catholic and spent my entire childhood and teens around whites, basically all my friends are white and I see myself as white.

It's not fair bros.

Then be white?

Apparently you're not allowed to just "pick and choose".

He is still more of a Jew than any convert to Judaism.

get over it. nobody gives an actual fuck outside of pol and even here they only pretend to.

I dunno, Ivanka is pretty Jewy.

this thread is a jew, you fucking faggot kike-slider
sage