She will go down in history as...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFl5tZ1w0lc
youtube.com/watch?v=GqrUgfc_BQM
oricon.co.jp/special/48458/5/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

semen demon

Unpure.

10 chapters later Kakashi's strategy literally saves the world.

Queen of tumblr's unbalanced idiots and their perception of good quality sex-love life.

A pathetic loser that couldn't get over a childish crush on a bad boy. She married an edgelord that tried to kill her and who to the surprise of no one was a deadbeat that abandoned her and her daughter for years with no justifiable excuse.

B-b-but she was just like Kushina...

Tumblr's queen.

The caretaker of Sasuke's daughter and heir of her Umbilical Cord

Sunahara wataru doujins

cardcaptor

They are shit

>...
>typing an ellipses outside of a quote
lurk
2 years
before
posting

People literally wanted to ban manga from America because Kishimoto sided her with Sasuke.

Kishimoto is a hack writer that forgets his own foreshadowing and just threw around some dice to make a decision on

The red herring game though.

Sasuke stating, up to three times, to have zero interest in Sakura is not a red herring user

This scene is legendary though, probably because it's not in the manga:
youtube.com/watch?v=qFl5tZ1w0lc

threadly reminder

I remember this OVA and how people assumed that it was somewhat hinting to the outcome of final battle.
But I concluded there was no chance it was legit cause Sasuke was still not blue pilled in submitting to Konoha.

youtube.com/watch?v=GqrUgfc_BQM

a cuck.

I cry everytime I hear someone upload pitched shit to youtube.
I got the original though, I cry everytime because it's such a melancholic song

> only men and women in this world

Kishi confirmed for transphobic, otherkin-hating shitlord.

Just audience attraction.I knew Kishimoto was not dumb enough to actually make her Karin kid because he would have lost sasusaku fandom which made like 70% of Naruto audience. It was delicious to watch kids going full autism about it.

queen of cucks

BOYCOTT NARUTO

Who cares if he lost fandom after his series ended?

>fandom

Because people wouldnt be interested in following projects of his. If he satisfied to the end specific large fan group he would immediately have good interest group at the start of new project.

If that were the case he'd have left it open ended because there's just as many narusasu fags as there's sasusaku fags and narusaku fags

besides, no one is interested in his projects because he's a hack writer. You can only ironically follow him just to see how bad it gets. Like watching Adam Sandler movies.

Keep telling that to yourself.

I remember he said in an interview that he planned this ending since the beginning of shippuden.

Oh come on, there's a reason he has nothing in Jump, he just got lucky with Naruto, it was at the right time and kept the ball rolling. It wasn't actually good. Though it certainly wasn't as bad as it got

her design is so cute and her character had potential but why did she fail to graduate from a grade school infatuation? why did kishi do her so wrong?

I definitely prefer narusaku to sasusaku like purely from a narrative standpoint

that being said hinata a best

he planned Boruto that early? Use your brain.

By ending I meant 699. 700 was designed later to continue and establish Boruto. That was around 2012 when they started working on The Last movie.

You're really not even talking to me at this point. Nothing what you say has any reason to be the truth other than you wanting to believe it to be. And yes, you are a faggot for glancing over the glaring contradictions within.

Punch Drunk Love is better than anything to come out of Naruto.

A pawn that served her purpose

>it was at the right time
You can say that to pretty much every battle shounen. Too many of them will become redundant, releasing a battle shounen at the wrong will get it cancelled beforere you can develop anything, no exceptions.

Kishimoto managed to keep Naruto relevant for 15 years, this is not luck, many other sucessful battle shonen lost its popularity in the meantime.

I agree but that's off-topic so we shouldn't really be bringing that up

Sasusaku is popular because it consists of basic premises that chicks love about boy x girl relationship. Cold talented sexy boy with issues mistreating girl that loves him and who will change him. Its the most popular combo for them. Tumblr was swarmed with deep psycho analysis by tumblrinas on why this was best. Thankfully that whole shit is long past.

But there's plenty of good in early naruto. The glaring mistakes that showcase the lack of writing talent only come above water post-timeskip when he started retconning world-building in an attempt to flesh things out. It's why (ignoring the obvious faults in the first chapter) Naruto pre-timeskip is entertaining and a properly written story follows.
There's also nothing wrong with early Bleach for example. But claiming Kishi has writers talent is a little brash don't you think?

>141949133

>relevant
Naruto is hardly relevant in Japan, its budget has gone down plenty and old talented artist left for newer ones that degraded the overall art quality of the manga.

I don't know what you consider hardly relevant, it sells a lot. Maybe not top 10 anymore but it's still one of the most popular.

He had like over 5 mangakas and Shonen writers assisting him. And he still gave a mediocre presentation later in series. Before time skip 9/10. After it the series constantly drifted between 8 and 6/10 in quality. It never got back to original quality

>Naruto is hardly relevant in Japan
There's like, 4 manga that sell more than Naruto. You're really desperate with your denial, user.

Prove it.

But knowing you only nitpick sales proves I've won the race

oricon.co.jp/special/48458/5/

I actually enjoyed Happy Gilmore too. Thought it was fun.

>oricon.co.jp/special/48458/5/

Been a long time comrade

Once I've seen The Sopranos, everything else just felt like actors on a screen instead of the actual lives of characters

It's been 6 months. It was top of the charts in 2015.
It didn't just lose relevancy. It ended.

Could have kept dragging it on and still pulled sales.

>Naruto was popular for 15 years
>No, Naruto wasn't popular
>Here are the sales of Naruto up to its very end
>That was too long ago
Can we just ignore this retard?

Naruto was a mistake

A prime example that popular shonen can't into women.

>.t Tokyo Ghoul general crossposter

didn't Kishi say he wasn't good at writing females?

I think Sasuke is a greatly written female character. It's just that females aren't interesting to write about because everything they experience can be experienced by men

Was it sells of spin off series about Salad or volumes of original manga? Id presume 2nd but just asking.

>because everything they experience can be experienced by men
Not pregnancy

Or a period.

Kishi isn't good at writing male characters either

You know things are bad when Fairy Tail is one of the Shonen that best treats its female characters, and that series is almost pure fanservice

This reminds me of a doujin, but neither of those things would be very interesting to read about now would they?

They really can't

Now in English, FT isn't good nor are its female characters. Are you smoking something? The generic tsundere that refers to herself with her own name or the mary sue. Or the Loli?

I fail to see how giving a character an interesting trait is proof that writers can't write female characters. Enlighten me

What's with this tumblr influx suddenly changing this into sjw trash? I go to Sup Forums to avoid this type of talk.

"I literally pretend to be retarded and get bad grades in order to be more attractive to the menfolk even if it endangers my academics and my career prospects" is not an interesting character trait

I was damning with faint praise user, I never said it was good.

barely read Fairy Tail but I did like the female characters in RAVE

sorry

Seems like a realistically written female character.

>period

Ohhhh my uteral lining sheds once a month boohoo

>pregnancy

Boohoo I didn't use contraception now I have a parasite in me. gif mony plz yes?

Who?

Children of Men was a good movie about a pregnancy

Kishi isn't good at writing in general.

>Seems like a realistically written female character.
Not in my experience, but that's irrelevant, what matters is that it's not interesting and all it does is make me dislike Miho for being stupid and dislike Akito for praising her stupidity and dissing women with ambition.

What it a movie about shota pregnancy?

>why do these characters have flaws
First story with dimensional characters?

Most people's first serializations aren't good. Just look at all those LN writers.

But that's the problem, THESE THINGS ARE NOT PORTRAYED AS FLAWS.
Miho isn't being portrayed as shallow and with skewed priorities wasting her talent, she's prtrayed as the perfect dream girl BECAUSE of her behavior

Its a movie about a world where humanity stopped being able to reproduce and where the youngest person is 18 years old actually 19 since the youngest dies in the beginning but then suddently the MC runs into a nigress who is pregnant and he has to save her or something.

Its pretty cool

a cuck

By another character. Do you seriously not understand the premise?

>By another character.
But an no point is Akito proven wrong. Miho remains the perfect dream girl for the entire series and we're never given any indication that he stops pretending to be retarded and gets good grades.

And at no point is he proven right either. Can you only understand storypoints when they're preached out to you?

Here's a big twist for you:
Mellow is a figment of Near's imagination.
Masumi Seki is gay with that drooling clingy retard.
Now fuck off. Jesus fucking christ man.

best girl.

Reading Bakuman in its entirety, I'm pretty sure I can tell what the author's views on gender are

>Oh come on, there's a reason he has nothing in Jump, he just got lucky with Naruto
He doesn't want to be in weekly Shonen Jump ever again. Also he is still trying to figure out the specifics of his Sci-fi manga.

Notice how you are completely ignoring what I have to say and continue your own biased argument instead of actually refuting what I have to say?

>I can read interviews
good job, the truth is he's not in SJ with his Scifi shit because he's a hack writer.

I didn't ignore them. I was saying that Akito is proven right because the entire series supports his assertions.

>implying Sakura isn't a perfect representation of 3D women

You guys just need to accept the fact that "some" men find women who are smarter than them unattractive and off-putting. It's not social justice it's an ego thing. Just like a decent chunk of women don't like men who are wussies or mamma's boys.

I accept that as a sad truth. I don't accept it as something to be praised.

How much of a beta do you have to be to not accept the fact some people are smarter than you?

It's not about raw intelligence in every single field always being maximum, it's about realizing when people are smarter and better at you in certain aspects and utilizing them to the best of their abilities to cohesively accomplish a task.

In other words be a leader, not a cuck.

Whatever happened to his gangster manga, or whatever the hell that was? I heard it flopped or got panned and rejected. Hasn't done anything outside Naruto since.

that was a one-shot. Some don't get in just because of politics too. Like prioritizing fresh blood over veterans and such. Who knows?

How is he proven right exactly?

A disappointment and one of many black marks on Kishi's name.
Sakura is not an inspiring character or one to look up to. She has flaws that she gave into and character development that was built up but ultimately amounted to nothing.

It would have been more respectful if Kishi just killed her off during a fight scene.

Makes you think considering Kishi based Sakura off of her wife. Sasuke has zero interest in Sakura.
What would Freud say about this?