Appologize

Appologize

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DJcuDgVYjgI
youtube.com/watch?v=-xis_kD7ALc
youtube.com/watch?v=H5XYz8eIcfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gt had the potential to be good but kid goku and pan completely ruined it.

sos lul

>kid goku and pan
I actually think it was clever to nerf the main characters for the sake of not being overpowered as fuck (look at super; they're literal gods). even trunks is a shell of his future self as he didn't experience the combat from his alternate time line, which allowed for weaker villains to shine, if only for a little bit.

GT was so bad that even as a kid who was obsessed with Dragon Ball I couldn't even like it. I enjoyed The Legacy of Goku, I would have eaten literal shit if it was shaped like Goku. But GT was just all of the worst parts of the anime with none of the good parts.

they could of just used a different character. the reason they nerfed kid goku was to try and re create the feel of the original dragon ball series, however, it didnt work. goku in the original dragonball was naive and stupid due to living in the wilderness, in dbgt, he still had the memory of being an adult but he looked like a kid. it didnt work. they are over powered in super though, i cant take super seriously because of how strong vegeta and goku are. i would prefer it if they done what if stories are made another character main.

If they actually wanted to do the space adventure shit then the main cast should have been some variation of Uub, Goten and Trunks, with side action from Marron, Bra and Pan. I mean, having Goten and Trunks but not Adult Gotenks? Casting Uub to one side despite how much of a big deal they made of him in the Z ending?

It would still have been shit but they could've at least tried doing a "the next generation" kind of thing (like Toriyama wanted to do with Gohan but didn't have the balls for), and having it be an adventure that only involved the kids of the Z cast (and Uub) kind of gives them a bit more of a clean slate to work with, in terms of both stories and power levels.

>There are people who don't like Chi chi or GT Pan.

Faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=DJcuDgVYjgI

GT was flawed, but I still find it pretty enjoyable. Probably mostly nostalgia though, first time I saw it was off bootleg vhs fansub tapes my mom got me at the mall, loved it ever since.

>loose fitting shirt
>which leaves midriff exposed, not tucked in or anything like that
>flat chested
how the fuck does it stay there after she drops it in, what a fucking retarded scene

She probably stuffed it into her bra?

Indeed

Just because you're better than Super doesn't mean you're not shit, GT. Nice music tho, have to recognize that much.

She doesn't wea one

>TV memes
>On YOUR Sup Forums

It's more likely than you think.

For what? Calling a shit show a shit show?

Super is way better.

Did Americans have an awful localization of DBGT or something?
I don't remember it being so bad. Sure, the powerlevels were off but it was exciting and fun and it had WAY better pacing.

And Super doesn't have awful pacing, it's just that it's full of filler after actual arcs to keep up with Toriyama.

Dunno, GT was miles better by the animation alone and how it used its cast, reducing the main ones to three for the first half instead of having a bunch of dead weight and making it the Goku and Vegeta show.

>There are people on Sup Forums who actually believe this

>She probably stuffed it into her bra?

Kinky

Rewatch GT sometime, you'll see it's got a lot of ideas that don't really work out well execution-wise.

>Sup Forums crossposting

Sweet.

>Goku's penis in the opening sequence
>Pan's vulva is nowhere to be found

Come on Toei if you want to make a shitty cash-in you could at least throw in some fanservice

I found it pretty great, but the primary problem I think was that it took a long while before anything decent happened. Baby getting to earth was when the shit actually started and by then nobody gave much of a shit or dismissed it.

It gave us sexy Pan, so for that alone it's worth watching. I still call bullshit on Veggie not being able to handle fucking Gohan and Goten even if they were infected.

Better than Super.

the new transformation was a good reason for new battles

the things i liked were
>threat to humanity/the MCs (still missing in super)
>ss4 as a new transformation
>enemies were decent enough
>gogeta moments

cons
>trunks being/acting like a fag
>pan being useless half the time
>goku turning into a kid

i think if there would ever be a remake and all the plotholes would be emoved then it could be nice actually
the fights against the shadow dragons were really good imo

anything after buu is just too much

there's no possible new threat that could be satisfyingly conceived

if they were to make more dragon ball they should just do a complete reboot of the series or something. like, maybe make it so that goku never injured his head as a kid and starts out as a complete psycho asshole like all the other saiyans.

ADVENTURE, that's GT.

> I still call bullshit on Veggie not being able to handle fucking Gohan

Why? GT Gohan didn't have that bullshit about losing all his strengh.

>There are people on Sup Forums who are actually like you.

Leave.

yes, it was fucking horrible. raprock music and they cut the first several episodes altogether because they were "too boring". the dubbing effort seemed like a step down from what we got with Z, even though it was the same people.

no
youtube.com/watch?v=-xis_kD7ALc
youtube.com/watch?v=H5XYz8eIcfg

why is Sup Forums so edgy and elitist?

*sigh*

>>goku turning into a kid
I honestly didn't mind that, and SS3 kid goku was kinda badass, even if he jobbed.

>*sigh*
kill yourself

This is a fair point.

Why ate they allowed to show dicks and not vages?

Yeah, that rap intro song was awful (and not in the "So Bad It's Good" way like the pirate rap for OP) but the overall dub was a major step up from DBZ's dub.

Also, the first several episodes [i]were[/i] boring... in fact, more than that. They were fucking atrocious.

Super blows it out of the water. GT was a stain and is universally considered an embarrassment to the DB name