Is it possible to be redpilled and still play vidya?

Pic related is a photo of me playing my Switch. Find a flaw, niggerinos

Yeah as long as you keep it in moderation

Also just a heads up, Ninty is actually somewhat lefty, giving money to retarded NGO's and whatnot. Better to support good devs rather than giving sheckels to some kiked up companies.

Video games are so boring though. I stopped playing them months ago.

Source? Is Mario a Jew?

no

>Find a flaw, niggerinos
Theres a faggot near those children

Italians are white. We've had this conversation.

Mario Hitler meme now

Yeah but what lefty stuff does Nintendo do is my question.

Also would you wanna cyber with me right now?

It depends on the videogame, the same way it would be with Movies, or music, but better become a pc gamer it will cost you much less in the long run especially if you target at the most value for your money segment, you can keep your switch as an alternative, it´s a good product but the price isn't right to me.
Never preorder , never pay for Online, and check HumbleBundle , for relly well priced games

Nintendo causes autism. Enjoy your fucked up kids.

>Third Joycon

As long as its Zelda

I wish I could get into video games like I used to do as a teen, but just don't find them entertaining anymore

MY NEW THREAD EXPOSES THE MOUNTING DANGER OF WHITE IDENTITY

WHITE IDENTITARIANISM IS THE NEXT BIG PSYOP

-

Do you serve God by playing vidya? That's what you need to ask yourself.

Maybe I do. I certainly don't not serve God when I play muh Switch.

>Is it possible to be redpilled and still play vidya

Well, yeah, of course.

Shit like World Ruler, Stellaris (I know, I know), Deus Ex, Tropico (Can't forget good ol' Tropico) and most PC strategy games in general are fine.

I can't speak for console games, haven't owned one in years... except for the Crackdown series. Heh.

Just stay away from Nintendo, and forced-diversity games.

Lazy artwork, could of been a good meme.

>Is it possible to be redpilled and still play vidya?
Not really. Like the Chinaman said,
It's fine in moderation. Once it starts becoming an escape (from reality), that's where addiction kicks in, and it becomes problematic.

>agree with Sup Forums on everything out of an inability to develop your own beliefs
>suddenly believe something that Sup Forums disagrees with
>struggle to justify this belief to Sup Forums and argue that it """can still be redpilled"""

Please stop.

No. Growing up is part of the red pill, so if you cling to childish things like vidya, then you are in no way redpilled.

This

You can enjoy things without them being labeled redpilled.

>inb4 kike faggot