Nazi germany

phew thank god you can't come here
oh wait...

Germany, most Germans speak English so there is no language barrier

america

Fuck off, we're full.

Depends, are you white?

Netherlands. Everywhere else is trash

This statement includes Canada and the USA.

Stay in America with your kind

I do speak German

I was thinking more of something along the area of the Mediterranean, but France seems gone, Spain seems ok (and my Spanish is ok too). I always hear that southern Italy is a zoo that should be avoided.

I did go to Greece once and it seemed chill, but I got the vibe that the society/economy is broken and that things wouldn't work frequently, which would lead me to leave pretty quick.

Is Croatia legit? I know they just joined the union and all.

MY NEW THREAD EXPOSES THE MOUNTING DANGER OF WHITE IDENTITY

WHITE IDENTITARIANISM IS THE NEXT BIG PSYOP

→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

>Is Croatia legit?

You wouldn't want to live there, trust me. It's a country of pure boredom.

23andme says 100% Northern and Western European

this

If you are willing to work, come to Austria.
If not... kys

Please go to
1. Sweden (preferably malmo)
2. Germany (preferably cologne)
2. France (preferably paris)
3. U.K. (preferably london)

So you die quickly you traitorous scum

they already approved it. i'm just like you now

Here is how you do it.
>Go to the Alpine Region
>Jump off a Mountain without a parachute
>Win Win

Spain’s economy is Greece tier.

Austria was comfy when I went there many years ago, I probably should check it out again

Are there big differences between the cities and the rural areas?

feels good, Zheng

The rural part of Austria is like heaven never experienced such a peace sense of mind like when i was in an austrian village with

Which country? How long did it take?

I qualify for Maltese citizenship but it's taking forever.

Your black you are not European.
Actually wrong blacks are Europeans but Amerifats race mixed with Europeans are bad.

I'd rather not say which country, but I can tell you that the process took more than 3 years from the time when I first spoke to the embassy.

Such a pain. I have to get my mother's citizenship back, then get my own, and yeah the guy told me it'll take 2+ years minimum.

How much in total did it cost you?

At least ur better than those illegal migrants, still hate ur brown ass though, cancer away.

montana

Take me to italy OP

Dont worry, we can send him back if he isnt self sustained after 3 months. Wish we could do the same with eritreans

Hungary they don't have any niggers or dune coons and they aren't mean like polish people are.

Obvious shill. Cool pic tho

Slovenia if you wanna live comfy

I got Polish. Took me about a year.

Belarussia is amazing. Ukraine too. Lots of culture

few Germans speak English...................

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're not polish.

>whites have to be self sustained in 3 months
>blacks can stay as long as they want on your dollar

I was in Germany this summer and 85% percent of the shop-people would take one look at me and talk in English. Didn't help I had a USA hat on half the time, but barely was able to practice my German.

In the Czech Republic on the other hand there was a language barrier

It was about $500 for all my and my ancestors' identity documents and for certified translations of them, and another $500 for costs for travel to embassies.

I suppose I could've gotten a lawyer that might've made things easier or faster, but like, I can read .pdf instructions posted on embassy websites and answer consular emails, and lo and behold, that's all that was needed

Why do you want to live in Europe?

I'm going to start the process soon is it quicker to get a lawyer?

Based Boland

Why did you have to travel to the embassy? I assume to do an interview? If so what kind of questions did they ask you?

Tak jestem polakiem. Mama i tata urodzili się tam w Polsce. Jestem sto procent.

Bubble unburst.

Perspective is good. A lot can be learned by living in foreign lands.

I've lived in Europe before, and I know of plenty of similarly comfy places in America, so finding a 'better' places is not the issue. I just like relative adventures when they're available.

If you can save up some money, come to bulgaria and buy a house for 200 bucks, invest 5000 into rennovating It and turning Into a fancy modern house and live the rest of your life as a neet away from society since everything here Is at least twice as cheap compared to the the west
Example:
youtu.be/mcmPqw4MfH8

It's either you or the saudis. I'd rather have my country and Its history sold off to some fat burger than to a stinky arab mudslime, If I had a choise. Just buy the rotting pile of wood, please..

I can't go into much detail about why I went to the embassy because it'd probably give the country away.

I suppose that depends on the country. Personally, I don't see how it would've been quicker in my case due to some kind of technical slowness on my part. If it would've been faster, it only would've been faster due to maybe the officials setting my application in a different pile that gets fast-tracked due to lawyers greasing their pockets or something.

I don't see why you're concealing the country, but okay. Thanks for the other info.

My mom was born in Michigan to Maltese parents who immigrated in the 50's. I'm not sure if she ever had citizenship or not but she qualifies, and once I get it back for her then I qualify.

I may end up having to fly to Malta to get copies of my grandparents birth certificates, because that's the holdup at the moment.

OK cool.

Someone's never been to Germany.

w porządku, nadal jesteś czarnuchem

>Wish we could do the same with eritreans
Aren't they slowly but surely doing something about those asshats? Eritrea is considered save, new fags from there aren't let in, and those we already got don't get more gibsmedat and will be shipped back soon enough. Yes? Am I dreaming?

Not according to Fuhrer Merkel

>I may end up having to fly to Malta to get copies of my grandparents birth certificates

Smells like opportunity. A good reason to go to Malta

Full of muslims. That map also makes yurop look like a prostate massager.

SO MANY CALIPHATES TO CHOOSE FROM

OP here, gotta sleep, have a good one anons, and thanks for replies

good night, sleep tight, don't come to switzerland.

don't worry, i can't afford die schweiz

adieu

zabrałem ten książek w mój wojek Żegnaj laleczko. Widzę 'murzynę' 'pistoleta'. nie wiem co się dzieje.. chyba zbrodnia

mamy czarnuchy tutaj, żyje w południe. wiem trochę niemieskiego. ucz mnie sensai.