>Daily "lets shit on Russia" thread by a Navalnybot liberal
>fails every time
>comes back for more

lol

But i already am Siberia, Denis

All i see is beautiful commieblock and rural shithole aesthetics, don't be mad

nah breh

ыыыыы

Do Siberians actually want to live in Siberia?

Much love from the US. I hope to visit for the World Cup, fuck the haters.

Most people, unfortunately, do not want.They simply do not have a choice ):

I'd visit Vladivostok

ok

I would never go to Russia tbqph.

Went to western half of Russia once and really liked it. Would like to go to Asian Russia one day, so the answer's actually yes.

Russia has its own atmosphere)))))))))

too bad it doesn't have colons. Here, have some of mine
>:::::::::::::::::::::

be carefull in Siberia.There are a lot of Gopniks

russia looks even more depressing then england . I dont get why canada is exactly the same environment and climate but shits great here and we have a better economy then you guys something dosent add up here .wtf is going on russia ?

>windows
Shit desktop mate.

Yeah, why not

Reminds me of Boise

No Stalin, I've been hardworking man

commie blocks always seemed real /comfy/ to me, especially if I had lots of fun neighbors and didn't have to pay rent.

(you)

Source of the statue user?

Wait, it's 3d isn't it..

"Statue of water lady" according to a pinterest caption from reverse image search. No idea where it is but something about it intrigues me. I've also heard it's Greek. Here's the original image if interested.

My googlefu is stronger than yours
cgtrader.com/3d-models/character/woman/statue-sculpture-girl-with-a-jug

The lighting gives the impression of a 3d render, but still beautiful nonetheless.
Thanks for the source user, appreciate it.

Spasibo, Ivan. Always amazed by good art.

Yeah i do, looks cold.

Canada is like a tick on America's back.

How could you mistake it for greek sculpture when the face structure is of a modern Caucasian female

>"I've also heard it's Greek."
On a Pinterest pin it said Greek, on a reverse image search it said Greek, and one of the tags on the website you linked said "Greek" as well, so I just mentioned it in case it was. I'm not very knowledgeable of classic sculptures.

me neither lol, just pretending to be smart on the internet as usual

Dunno user, greeks also the first thing that come up in mind when I look at the statue.

Thanks for the source as well btw.

I'd love to visit Siberia one day, I like the cold. Maybe I'll retire there.

I hate the heat, and know a chick out there, so yeah kinda.

I crave QUIET.. where I live is too noisy and it is killing me.

Siberia has so much unoccupied area I would have only the sounds of natural world around me;wind in trees, birds and animals maybe running water if by a river... if my blood would not turn to ice inside my skin maybe I will come.

It's a shame you don't have rural areas in the US...

>does not have a working comprehension of his nations economy

sad

A century of communism, followed by robber baron capitalists raping the economy and moving every cent off shore, plus the lingering communist mentality of indolence and entitlement. It's going to take several generations for Russia to catch up if it ever does.

no niggers. so yes.

Maybe something is wrong with me but that actually looks really comfy.

this is 20 minutes drive . a 2,300 feet elevation small mountain but even at the summit I hear airplanes small and largeer jets every few minutes.. its better than nothing but I imagine being somewhere no matter how long you listen you will never hear the sound of mankind's wonderful technology like motors, engines etc. I have not found such a place easily here.. once In slightly remote Oregon but only due to being off logging season as a lot of the northwest is Timer farming where they alternate clear cutting sections.

I am in New Hampshire and was looking at New Mexico .. This place would give me some reasonable quiet I think.; santafeproperties.com/listing/201504771-62-mesa-viento-madrid-new-mexico-87010/

I'd go it'd be an interesting visit

Looks like Upstate new york

I honestly wouldn't mind living in slav-land, I unironically love vodka and I think slavic women are very beautiful, and I think living in a cozy commieblock would be hella nice

I'm also starting to learn a bit of the russian language, the language looks and sounds really nice

Unironically this it looks a lot comfier with less niggers though

I would argue mountain niggers are much worse, they can do whatever they want and get away with it.

Odd, i had an impression NH is a quiet place with woods and mountains. You sound like you just need a vacation.

This thread is not politics but I say those comieblocks look comfy as fack.

Bro that's right next to the rez. Do you have any idea how shitty the rez in New Mexico is?

call me crazy but looks comfy

I like Saint Petersburg more
Actually going there soon, heard its the closest to Europe in Russia

Looks nice.

best hookers too

What's Siberia like to travel in? If someone was to go on a motorbike trip across the tundra, would that be feasible?
Looks like rural Hokkaido, very comfy
t. Never been outside of Vladivostok

Good to know
Don't see myself using them though
I'll keep it in mind user

Just look up someone who did it. I remember some elderly couple from Germany traveling through my city a year ago. If you want to travel on bike better get in touch with local biker communities so they could show you around and stuff.

i don't believe in shitty on russia i know im a leaf but russians are european therefore they are my brothers if you don't agree you are part of the problem we need to truly unite

Russia seems so comfy. I definitely plan on visiting a few Russian cities before I die.

Not sure about Siberia, but Moscow's my favourite city in the world, visited 3 times. I'd seriously consider moving there if the right opportunity came along.

youtube.com/watch?v=1nQMKXWBQfA

>Moscow's my favourite city in the world
how so?

Looking at the sat images I see nothing but a couple of small homes also on larger acreage lots .. I see nothing that would interfere with my enjoying peace and quite for miles.. I have no problems with Indians..

At least there aren't any niggers?

I'd like to but I can't speak a lick of Russian so I'd imagine I'd have a bad time.

freelesson_9781442312104_free_lesson_russian1.mp3

I got a free lesson from some language site.. I think I got it down pretty good.. its a good method.. but I forgot the website

pimsleur.com/learn-russian

But I am here already.

>Not wanting to live in comfy Russian village with your granny, doing physical work every day, going to based orthodox church on weekends, starting a family with the most beautiful women of Europe

Why even live

Moscow to me is stunningly beautiful on an aesthetic level, perfect mix of traditional and modern architecture. So many parks and recreational activities. Always some kind of little festival going on, and always something pretty to look at. Metro system is functionally brilliant while the stations are majestic works of art. Never saw any gopniks, people are generally polite and civilised. Very clean, dustbins everywhere in the centre so there's no excuse to litter ever. And of course the women are stunning, hardly any fatties and very few are dressed like degenerate whores like I'm used to in the UK.

Don't sugarcoat it, rural Russia has many downsides.

>comfy

> Do you wants go to Siberia
I was trying to get out. Have been livig in Moscow for some time but got back eventually. It's too confy in my small Surgut.

How does -50C feels like?

Thats where both true fascists and demoratic men live in Russia kek.

> How does -50C feels like?
Cold. But not somthing that i can't handle. Was in Beijing during summer. It was +40 there and it felt like shit. Cold never really botherd me.

The main question is can people have families there?
If they can then it is better than the best places in the west

Warm and balmy.

What kind of question is that? Who doesn't let you have a family in bongland?

>comfy
what the fuck are you talking about? this is poverty and youre very fortunate you dont actually have to live in these conditions
so naive

You can have a family in the West just fine if you want. You Western cucks are too picky and take things that the absolute majority of the world doesn't have access to for granted.
>boohoo there are immigrants and degenerates on the licensed TV, I bet some shithole with semi-retarded people is a better place

>poverty
They all have running water, heat, electricity, internet, and food on their tables. Their society is much healthier than ours on top of it. There is such a thing as too much comfort.

I have a cottage up north with only basic utilities, and even though if I lived there I would be considered "in poverty" I feel much healthier and happier when I go there. I plan on moving up there permanently when I get the means to do so.

I want to visit that -45 degree town some day

We are not having families for lots of reasons. I don't watch TV, but it is pretty degenerate and there are lots of immigrants. There are retarded people everywhere. I don't think I'm particularly picky, but (our) women are quite disgusting. Whatever the reasons are it's not just me. People in the west can have families. Nothing seems to stop Mohamed having 4 kids in his London council house, but a lot of white people aren't for lots of reasons.

so you say, living comfortably in canada
its good that you can assume theyre all fine from where you are though
i agree the west has too much comfort though, for most, but you cant assume theyre fine when most are living in dire conditions

Yes