How should I educate myself on historical events? Can anyone recommend any lectures I can listen to?

How should I educate myself on historical events? Can anyone recommend any lectures I can listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNWPYQjXSYA
archive.is/wPewu
liveleak.com/view?i=03e_1456095245
youtube.com/watch?v=mnGKLMKISVg&list=PLOCWSOHhjJPV4fZqdHZ-OytZ-QCb1wctN
drive.google.com/open?id=0B3vckl-qneZAWExJQ2xmNXhfWG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf am i looking at

i'm sure i won't be the last to post this, but it doesn't get any better. And by better I mean worse.
youtube.com/watch?v=KNWPYQjXSYA

i have several questions

Japanese worker from the nuclear power plant, kept alive by the Japs to research and experiment the effects of radiation further

You're gonna have to be more specific.

A lot of shit has happened to a lot of people

Thanks I'll check it out
Sorry I have no idea. I just had to save it

I guess I can start with American history

he's got some kind of neurological condition and this is how they restrain him so he doesn't fuck himself up and his surroundings. he should be killed really

Vietnamese peasant with cerebral palsy.

My bad, forgot source.

archive.is/wPewu

I don't understand. Why are his hands where his feet should be? What the fuck is going on in this video?

Thanks. Poor guy

>What the fuck is going on in this video?
China

Okay, is that a hand or a foot sticking out of his asshole?

Just do what the left does and feel it out. If it feels like what you think might have happened then its true.

maybe try reading a book instead of having everything spoon fed to you like a retarded faggot, faggot.

Stefan molyneux does some decent things like "The fall of the Roman empire" he did one on how great colonisation was for all the pagans and savages too. Don't get pulled into watching his radio call ins just his presentations.

Can someone please explain what the ever living god forsaken fuck is going on!!!???

it's his foot. It's just really fucked up. Foot and Hands are not really that crazy different.

liveleak.com/view?i=03e_1456095245

He's a vegetable in a 3rd world country they though this was the best idea.

Rare footage of a Chinese political prisoner in a North Korean camp

He's got some illness where he flails and shit and his muscles are all fucked, this is a third world solution to keep him from harming himself

Looks like one of Bill Nye's experiments blew up in his face.

The Sovereign Individual or anythin else written by James Dale Davidson is worth its weight in gold.

Seriously, that book foresaw so many things that happened and still are happening now.

read a people's history of the united states.

Also the book was written in '94.

Foot, there is a suspender on his back

WTF is this? Have the chinks bred humans with cows to satisfy their sub human hunger for all life?

that doesn't explain why his feet look like hands. this is an experiment gone wrong (or right).

For American history, this covers it pretty well:
youtube.com/watch?v=mnGKLMKISVg&list=PLOCWSOHhjJPV4fZqdHZ-OytZ-QCb1wctN

What events exactly? Start here, you can have a free copy of my book to learn real history before you get fed the web of deceit known as the official narrative of everything
drive.google.com/open?id=0B3vckl-qneZAWExJQ2xmNXhfWG8