/osa/ OPERATION AUTSIM SHIELD - DROPPING REDPILLS EDITION

Alright. Our first objective is to infiltrate the /r/militant board and drop redpills and slide threads in a massive swarm. Keep this up until we garner enough attention from the Antifags. If all else fails, drop your biggest redpills or even Ddos them and make your way back to the HQ for debriefing.

Good hunting and may Kek be with you...

HQ: Target: reddit.com/r/militant/

Other urls found in this thread:

democraticunderground.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Self Bump...

I thought about doing this, but I realized I'd have to create an account, upload my redpill images to some file host, start a thread, and then get it deleted in like 10 seconds. It's just too much effort and I'm not changing anyone on /r/militant's mind. Sorry.

bump

>raiding a subreddit with a little over 2k subs
waste of time. go for bigger subreddits for more exposure

just make a fake account nigga, best thing to do is find a post hating on donald, make the biggest "i hate donals" post you can, wait for it to get upboated(;^) ) then edit it to which ever redpill you like.

Sheeeetttt. I might have a project for tomorrow.

democraticunderground.com is far more active

New failsafe in case our plan fails:

i can bump this shit i guess

Holy shit. Haven't fact checked any of that yet but big if true. I may never be able to listen to linkin park the same again, my inner edgy-teenage boy is crushed

Bump

thats not a goldfish...
i forget the name but the same one was in the art for a sublime album wayyy back in the day.
he does look like podesta though, ill give you that

Either go start investigating human traffickers and corrupt local govt IRL or fuck off you are not helping dumbass

Can tell you're not even from here this shit is retarded.

Kindly fuck off

same

maybe some type of koi

Antifa is a REAL problem you kike, Sup Forums is doing gods work

Be sure to spread the word to other threads and boards. We need to initiate this operation within the next week.

>you are not from here
>reddit spacing

there's nothing you can say or do to make me post on fucking reddit not supporting the president not videos of cats not anything Im not going to reddit go away and dont come back here looking for new audience

I posted there once and once only. It was during Harvey and I wanted to see what was going on in the city. They were so worried about how to get gubbmint gibs that they were shitty to everyone not looking for a handout. Never again.

how is this a redpill, people will think its just a dank meme

It's a gradual process user.

pic related