How much more cucked can Christ cucks get cucked?

When do we reach peak Christ cuckoldry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aE5JcoTf_sQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I will respond one time. The current pope is doing what's necessary to preserve the Catholic faith, nothing more. He is a true blessing, a hero, and will gladly take all the punches they'll throw at him. It's very sad seeing so many christian generals shitting on him, though, without understanding the world first.

lol, Christ cucks

>going to see a psychoanalyst while pope
>going out of your way to see a jewish one
>needing to have anything clarified while pope
this man is not Christian.

Well we now know for sure he is a kike.
Real Pope will ask God for guidance, his brethren as well.

Replace the Pope

>When do we reach peak Christ cuckoldry?

Marked and noted vatnik. You will pay.

you christfags are going to lose to the islamic horde with this timid bullshit. no of you faggots sacrifice for anything, you just want to virtue signal with minimal personal risk. fuck you all.

At least not as cucked as orthodox schismatics.

>ITT I have no idea what cuck means

It should be illegal being this stupid.

Catholics have to be so BTFO right now.

Pope Francis is a disgrace to the papacy, and seeing as he isn't democratically elected, we have an absolute right to call him out.

Poor christcucks, their very souls are enslaved by the Jews

>mfw catholics are so deceived
>mfw catholics aren't christian
>mfw roman catholicism has never been, nor will ever be Christianity.
>mfw augstine called women bags of feces and urine and they venerate him as a saint
>mfw the bible states bishops MUST be married to hold office in the church and the catholic church promotes apostasy by requiring celibacy
>mfw martin luther was an augustinian monk who created the protestant church the same way the RCC created Islam
>mfw the catholic church murdered people for reading the bible in the vernacular
>mfw catholics think any christian who doesn't submit to the "bishop of rome" should be killed

>Christian mob
>greek science

Yea, that actually never happened. Those were temples, not actual libraries. Nice strawman though.

>Crusaders
>Constantinople

RETARD, the Crusades were ASKED by the Byzantines as a call to action against muslims, are you trying to trigger me? Besides the fact that Constantinople was actually a Christian city,

>Christian clerics
>innocents

FUCKTARD, Catholic Cleric's have never "executed" civilians.

>Christian builders
>creationist museum

Oh, glad to know that Ken Ham is the spokesman for the Church.

Where's the image of paganism which shows the universal system of slavery, child sacrifice, the sacking of Rome, and the destruction of the Library of Alexandria?

>the bible states bishops MUST be married to hold office in the church and the catholic church promotes apostasy by requiring celibacy

That's wrong you nigger-tard, the bible says exactly nothing about the ecclesiastical order of the church, because the church didn't exist yet.

>FUCKTARD, Catholic Cleric's have never "executed" civilians

one of the crimes of the inquisition was burning people alive for reading the bible in the vernacular.

there's also the Goa inquisition in India where Christians claiming apostolic succession from Thomas were burned alive, their doctrines burned, and roman catholic dogmas installed. while the rest of your post may be right this key detail is completely and utterly wrong, and dishonest towards the treachery of the inquisition

Name a successful Catholic nation I FUCK'N DARE YOU

1 Timothy 3:2-12King James Version (KJV)

2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

3 Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;

4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;

5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)

6 Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.

Revelation 2:2
I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:

you're either an idiot, or a liar.

>the inquisition

NOT Catholic Clerics, try again fucking retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=aE5JcoTf_sQ

> Ağca was apprehended immediately, and later sentenced to life in prison by an Italian court. The Pope later forgave Ağca for the assassination attempt.[1] He was pardoned by Italian president Carlo Azeglio Ciampi at the Pope's request and was deported to Turkey in June 2000.

LOL

(You)

uh-huh

Spain before the brits whipped their ass on the sea and they receded into obscurity while the other major European powers grew empires

So much for being infallible. Aren't you Christ's vicar? Fraud. Evil, child predator fraud. A liar and a deceiver.

"This verse also teaches against the idea that there is another office above that of bishop, called an archbishop. Peter says that even he is simply a "fellow-elder," and that there is one "Chief Shepherd" or archipoimenos, Jesus Christ Himself. The Bible does not authorize the offices of Archbishops, Cardinals, Popes, etc. The only office over a bishop, elder or pastor is the Chief Shepherd Himself."

Uhuh

"Cleric, a person who has been legitimately received into the ranks of the clergy. By clergy in the strict sense is meant the entire ecclesiastical hierarchy. Consequently a cleric is one who belongs in some sense to the hierarchy. For this it is necessary that he have received at least the tonsure "

This was profoundly disturbing to me. He seeks his 'clarity' from a Jewish shrink rather than holy scripture

He is an imposter. He is either very confused or is just plain evil. The church is rotten.

It's a den of homosexuals and Marxists.

>when you get caught in your own bullshit and have to deflect with irrelevant nonsense because you have been proven to be a liar, and double down on your faith in the antichrist apostasy.

by the way, James was the leader of the apostles after Christ ascended, not Peter.

Impeach this pope, he is a communist fucklord, not my pope.

This is a classic example of moving the goalposts.

First you said that there is no Biblically recognized Church structure.
Then it is demonstrated that bishops are Biblical.
Now, you claim that it is arch-bishops that aren't recognized.

Outside of that, you have no idea about Church teaching on ecclesiastical hierarchy.

>what's necessary to preserve the Catholic faith
is a mass revival. think great awakening. well, that is what you would need to resuscitate the real catholic spirit. the standard modern """""catholic""""" is not in danger of extinction. in fact, it will thrive into the future.

Oh, really, that's interdasting

>Now, you claim that it is arch-bishops that aren't recognized.

No, I'm saying that the bible does not authorize any of them, so any churchly institution of the governing of people isn't technically correct.

"vatnik" are u a fucking lithuanian?

Shouldn't have let a non-European have the job

There hasn't been a real pope since vatican II
#notmypope

>he thinks the seat of the church would be in Rome and not Jerusalem

by the way, James was the Bishop of Jerusalem.

and you can take a screencap of anything, that doesn't all of the sudden mean its true.

see

jewwearingnormiewhiteguymask.jpg

>that fucking plot
WAT

You know as a non-rping, Zionist, Jew even I am amazed at how badly we managed to fuck up your church.

This is the same institution that oppressed for centuaries and now it's basically eating out of hand like a dog.

>antipope
I'm Catholic and most of the Catholics I know think this guy is full of shit. The only people who think he's a "true christian" are libs who want to convert Catholics to their ideologies.

Benedict was forced out so they could put this guy in power.

I think the peak has already been reached. It's just a matter of time before society crumbles under chr*stian cuckery.

this is stupid christianity is dead and has been in the west for a long time this is just wearing its corpse like a suit to push an agenda everything is infiltrate pagans are fags atheists are fags and christians are fags

Francis is just phase 1. His job is actually to crush all resistance that still exists within the church so the invasion can be total and complete.

Than it moves onto phase 2. Where the REAL agenda begins.

After phase 2 is complete the church will have no further use and everyone in will be totally indoctrinated. This moves onto phase 3 where the church will be discarded like a husk and what little is left will be liquidated and collected as profit.

>everything about that picture

I don't understand how Catholics can still abide by their church.

>Be Christianity
>Allow a single man to have guiding control over everything
>Allow a cuck to become that man
>RIP Christianity

According to their beliefs the man is divinely chosen. Which makes the whole thing all the more awkward.

>God chose a Marxist who kisses African feet, okays abortion & homosexuality, invites Muslims to pray at the Vatican, and calls for even more heathen migration from the Third World into the modern heart of Christendom

NOT MY POPE!!

Not only is the man chosen by officials within the Church but they bullshit and say God chose this cuck and the last failed Pope.

Maybe God is trying to destroy the Catholic Church by choosing trash tier Popes. Fine by me.

>RETARD, the Crusades were ASKED by the Byzantines as a call to action against muslims, are you trying to trigger me? Besides the fact that Constantinople was actually a Christian city,
The Fourth Crusade was an absolute clusterfuck that resulted in Constantinople being sacked by wayward crusaders.

>thinks the Roman Catholic Church created Islam

Oh this is gonna be good. Please enlighten us of this Conspiracy that does not even pass the lips of Saint Alex Jones the Wise.

jesus was a jew.

You've been posting this for two weeks now. Triggered Protestard or Nuh-Tzee?

The theology is that God guided the cardinals into picking the right guy.

It's really the same stupid idea Protestants have about how God guided them into picking the right books to assemble into the new testament or how Luther thinks God will magically guide everyone to the correct interpretation of the bible and totally not have the bible be this big subjective thing that can mean anything you want it to!

The guiding forces for all versions of Christianity are totally incompatible with how reality is.

>He saw a psychologist for six weeks some thirty years ago
>this is considered a "killing blow" by the anti-Catholic shills

Are they really getting this desperate?
You can almost feel the frustration and desperation behind each and every post they make. Painfully aware of how weak their arguments are, they continue with their sad Crusade against Christ's Church.

What motivates these people? I suppose when you see faithful Catholics living their faith, and you compare it to your own sad, meaningless atheistic existence, you feel nothing but shame and rage.

Maybe it's time you grew up and took the time to learn about the Church.

Lmao. Are you familiar with the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America? Because Francis is copying them. BLEEDING members all in the name of the (((liberal))) church.

The church needs to stand up for its 2000 years of morality and tradition or it will cease to exist in the west

>not being Catholic means im an atheist

No of course not.

You could be some self identified "pagan" or "cultural" christian or some other LARPer

No one who is faithful would make some of the pathetic, juvenile attacks on the Church you see here.
Attacking the masculinity of Catholics or making fun of the supposed political implications of Christian teaching can only come from some sad, insecure moron who treats religion like an identity they can put on and take off.
Of course, if you had such a view of faith, you would no doubt wonder why people don't abandon it when they are challenged, or called to serve, or its uncool.

These people simply have no idea what its like to serve something greater than themselves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize

>>mfw augstine called women bags of feces and urine and they venerate him as a saint
I can see why
This. Ultimately independentism is best in Christianity. The Pope and the Patriarchs should be nothing more than counselors for the christian world, it's up to the people and their leaders to make decision for or against their own religion.

>it's up to the people and their leaders to make decision for or against their own religion.

Can you really not see how that can go wrong? Or how that HAS gone wrong?

Burn down the Vatican

imbecile,crusaders sacked constantinople and thus further weakened byzantium

not when he was pope though

Every """pope""" after Pius XII was an anti-pope.
This faggot Bergoglio is no exception. He'll rot in hell along with John XXIII and Paul VI for all his misdeeds.

>Agustín Bea
>falling for the words of a literal kike

The Church is the way it is today because of that man. Remember this name.

With christian friends who needs enemies? Fags

Can someone name a redpilled church I can check out? And don't mention orthodox, I'm not a fan of byzantine faggotry.

SSPX