H3h3 removed video of him backstabbing PewDiePie

Of course, the backstabbing Jew has now deleted the video. He couldn't handle all those dislikes and negative comments.

Fuck this kike.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7aYWV-ajRmo
youtube.com/watch?v=_UZbgH3pOBA
youtube.com/watch?v=_UZbgH3pOBA&t=10s
youtu.be/ey7zaPv00fo
youtube.com/watch?v=DQ3jJtaArIs
jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
imgur.com/a/725A7
youtube.com/watch?v=d2pJvxWV4Lc
youtube.com/watch?v=1rbCDpGqzFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really don't feel like listening to over an hour of a Jew rambling on about PDP. Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Dislike all of his videos from now on.

noone messes with the fuhrer

Will the Jew get the message? Stay tuned to the reality YT drama show to find out!

Is there a mirror?

>that reddit mentality

trust me you dont want to watch that shit.

he puts a link to the time stamp in the description when he starts talking about the pewdiepie shit

It's still up

>can't stop hearing about this dumb shit

can someone explain what happened? did PDP casually say nigger on live stream or something? what is the context and why are people mad? are they mad he said the word regardless of context?

pewds said the n word on stream and h3 was all like
>"hey man that words not ok never ok man"

meanwhile a few months ago when idubbbz was on the h3 podcast they were both saying niggerfaggot like there was no tomorrow

He said "what a fucking nigger" to another player in the game that survived some gun shots, jewthan got fucking offended, everyone got fucking offended over nothing.

>caring about this
>at all
if you've ever watched, or cared about an e-celebrity, you're just as bad as normies.

youtu.be/7aYWV-ajRmo

What a fucking sly kike. I love it when virtue signaling bites back on cunts like this.

Haha he even says "SHAME ON YOU" to Scarce and Keemstar for calling him out on his hypocrisy... the nose is really starting to show on this filthy rat.

where

I really fucking hate Ethan, Hila is also a hook-nosed kike. Straight to the gas chambers.

What the fuck are you talking about, you absolute mouthbreathing retard? It's right there. I guess your intelligence is just further proof of what horrific things happens when white people breed. Sage.

youtube.com/watch?v=_UZbgH3pOBA

youtube.com/watch?v=_UZbgH3pOBA&t=10s

Still up.

Dislike it, to help out /ouraryan/.

>if you've ever watched, or cared about an e-celebrity, you're just as bad as normies.
what about that guy in the bushes that makes his own house out of mud and plants crazy weeds and makes a water mill and what not?

Their (((podcast))) channel

What am I looking at user?

He's only doing so because he's pretty much throwing away money by keeping it up.
Youtubers don't care about one another. They only do collaborations and shit to gain the others subscribers.
Even if Pewdiepie is in the dog house now he's still way more popular than H3h3 and has more subscribers.
He thought he could cash in on the controversy but didn't realize that Pewdiepie isn't dead yet and has followers still.

PDP has done more redpilling than we'll ever do in our lives living in our mom's basements

Primitive Technology is based as fuck boii

HAHAHA the downboats are not bringing in the shekels
DOWNVOTE HIS NEW PODCAST
youtu.be/ey7zaPv00fo

Somebody said here a few days ago she looks like a Romanian AIDS orphan that survived to adulthood.

>youtu.be/ey7zaPv00fo
>He rambles for 4 fucking hours about some YouTuber
Good Lord.

its still up. he's doubling down on his hypocrisy which couldnt possibly be a bad idea

reddit admitting all they care about is upboats

>overrated Jew faggot vs talentless heavily overrated Swedecuck retard

youtube as a cancerous joke just like Sup Forums

he's hiding behind the whole "context matters" argument but the thing is he said he felt strange that pewds "used it so comfortably" and his tone implied that he thinks pewds is a racist because of that... meanwhile he said it several times in the past and even casually mentioned how much he likes saying it in the idubbz podcast, so yeah his little "context!" defense doesn't hold up.

You wouldn't fuck a Swede fuccboi wearing panties? You are obviously uneducated and uncultured.

>please waste an hour of my life

Anyone seen his latest twitch podcast? Don't watch the whole thing, just skip to 4hrs 30min mark. He essentially says "If you thing I'm wrong, fuck off, unsubscribe, just leave".
What a faggot. Can't even take criticism. His fat fuck friend was no better, said something like "it's only these white 14 year olds". He also said "[we're] in the minority", but it's ironic since now there's more dislikes than likes on Ethan's vid.

>Anyone seen his latest twitch podcast? Don't watch the whole thing, just skip to 4hrs 30min mark
Is it the one with the JacksFilms thumbnail?

I'm genuinely concerned.

I think Ethan isn't taking care to manage his psychological problems due to the increasing fame he's getting.

He's regressed back to the "I'm invincible" child mentality.

I really feel fucking bad for his wife cause you can see plain as day she feels a little trapped in this situation.

I don't remember, or know who that is, or who any of ethan's cuck friends were, sorry

the anti-eceleb should be elementary education

Oh and Hila hasn't kneecapped Palestinians personally.

The one linked here

I miss the old Ethan, straight from Israel Ethan
Showin them rolls Ethan, set on his goals Ethan
I hate the new Ethan, the Vape dude Ethan
The always rude Ethan, Got YouTube Beef Ethan
I miss the sweet Ethan, making them memes Ethan
I gotta to say at that time I'd like to meet Ethan
See I invented Ethan, it wasn't any Ethan's
And now I look and look around and it's so many Ethan's
I used to love Ethan, I used to love Ethan
I even had the blue beanie, I thought I was Ethan
What if Ethan made a song about Ethan
Called "I Miss The Old Ethan," man that would be so Ethan
That's all it was Ethan, we still love Ethan
And I love you like Ethan loves Hila

What kind of retarded response is that?

One equal to that of which I replied to, my nigger burger.

since i discover my californian slut ex gf liked him i knew something was very wrong haha
>always trust your instints my dudes
youtube.com/watch?v=DQ3jJtaArIs
here some support for Pewdiepie
:^)

God damn you really are retarded.

My bad.

Pewdiepie is a racist piece of shit that jokes about 6 million dying

Oy vey

>that captain sweden cosplay

last time I checked 6 gorrilian died that time

That's the one lol
Didn't know he uploaded it. Didn't think he had the balls to, or was stupid enough to

>E-celebs

Fuck h3h3, he deserves the hate..

Speaking from a normie standpoint, sure, PewDiePie was wrong for saying nigger the way he did. He did say, "What a fucking nigger." in a fairly insulting tone after all. Immediately after realizing his mistake, he attempted to redeem it by saying he was sorry. But you have to also understand that when he said that, he was saying it from the position of being apart the gaming community. Everyone throws the word nigger around left and right so often that the word has virtually no meaning. So should PewDiePie be given shit for it? Not really, just maybe try harder not to let it slip and get the normies and SJWs mad.

Now, onto h3h3 calling him disgusting and talking about how disappointed he is in him. Ethan's playing this kind of "moral king-of-the-hill" game and it's fucking stupid. I think maybe he realizes that he himself was throwing the word "nigger" around on his podcast where he had iDubbbzTV on as his guest. And yes, I also understand that the context that "nigger faggot" was being tossed around. It was a callback to a response made out to iDubbbz by 'schaun bishop' after getting his Kickstarter ripped into by iDubbbz. But Ethan was sitting his chair talking about how much "he loves saying nigger faggot" and that it's like "mouth silk." He just loved to say it for saying it sake. So h3h3 starts getting shit from his fans, and he can't handle this. He starts flipping out trying to justify it all. "It was being said as a reference. iDubbbz says it all the time like that." If he was really defending iDubbbz's use of the word nigger and not just trying to save face, he would completely agree with his philosophy on ANY 'offensive' word: "Either all of it's okay, or none of it is." So fuck h3h3, he's just some dirty greasy jew trying to save face for trying to throw PewDiePie under the bus.

>being such a race of pure sociopaths that you joke about 6 million dead innocents
And you wonder why the world hates Nazis/Germans
My grandfather barely survived being in a concentration camp

same here my polish grandfather survived being gassed 20 times, a river drowning, being turned into both soap and a lamp. Never forget the 6 trillion Jewish that were the only ones to die in WW2 and that the number is not specific requirement to grant themselves a holy land.

I dunno man, that pic looks like an upstanding Swedish citizen.

You're spreading hatred and pure evil, this is why the rest of the world hates white people
I'd be careful if I were you, your race is treading on thin ice now

((())) Oyyyy veyyyy desu senpai ((()))

Cunt, how is 6 million of your kind dying not funny?

Can we all flood this vid with dislikes please?
It's hilarious to see him squirm and lash out like he did

Spreading hatred and pure evil, sounds like the Abrahamic religions that were forced onto Europeans, Persians and Arabs. You will get what is coming to you parasites.

this is pretty good

He tried to jew too soon and got the gas.

>your race is treading on thin ice now
Says the increasingly nervous jew for the 8th time this year.

It's always 6 million. Fuck the other 5 million that died. They weren't Jews.

We're winning.

>5 million others
Disproved user.... by the very Jew who made it up
jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

Calm down, the both of you.

imgur.com/a/725A7

Jew gonna jew

These are the early skirmishes of the culture war mate.

>muh faganism
Am I right? you are the biggest cancer on the earth
Christianity is for you animals

Well the whole thing is probably made up. The extra 5 million is supposedly cannon, so I go with it.

U wot m8? That doesn't address this recent article. And I'm not even talking about Jews. I'm talking about non Jews.

Well user, apparently it's not canon and historians knew it wasn't canon. But never question your overlords goy. You wouldn't want to get yourself into trouble would you goy?

webm of stabbing?

Nigga I ain't reading all of that.

>being such a race of pure sociopaths that you joke about 6 million dead innocents
>you joke about 6 million dead innocents
>you
Please use my preffered pronoun "xir"

watching a 7 year old browse youtube, just searching for kids stuff brought up videos of barbie shitting, with simulated shit on her, the toilet, and they all have hundreds of thousands or millions of views.
It's time to kill youtube.

Yet Judaism is a reformed polytheist religion, that had many gods akin to paganism. You gladly destroy our heritage and yet are disgusted when you are treated the same way. Ironic.

Autism.

That's Elsegate if you didn't hear.

6 million wasn't enough apparently.

youtube.com/watch?v=d2pJvxWV4Lc
better thoughts on the Pewdie thing.

He also deleted this:
youtube.com/watch?v=1rbCDpGqzFc
>Keemstar advertises H3H3 on his channel for months
>Keemstar reports the news that people are calling h3h3 a hypocrite over the Pewds fiasco
>Keemstar is very professional and doesn't take any sides
>Ethan gets drunk on a podcast and accuses Keem for get people to mob up on him
>Ethan also gives him shit for making most of his recent videos about Jake Paul while forgetting he spend a whole summer doing that.
>"As a jew I feel that..."
>"SAYING THE N-WORD IS LIKE SAYING KIKE IN FRONT OF ME"
>Ethan unfollows Keem on twitter
Truly the Jews screams in pain as he strikes you.

6 million more kike

(You)

>barely survived
What a shame.

>youtube.com/watch?v=1rbCDpGqzFc
why are any of those people popular

Ethan is a piece of shit that only cares about himself. Every time there is some controversy he takes the most popular stance to please his audience and Reddit. Just look at what he said about Sam Hyde, Pyrocynical, Leafy, Keem, Jake Paul and now Pewdiepie.

And obviously everybody loves jews! Obviously you dindu nuffin! You were expelled, pogromed, genocided for hundreds of times because of muh evil whitey!
Seriously though, when are you going to apologize for atrocities made by jewish bolsheviks, cheka, soviets? And where's my reparations?

Good kid speaks truth deserves views

I thought the whole point of stuff like twitch and livestreaming was to get off the cuff, uncensored content. How the fuck are people expected to censor themselves on the fly in the heat of the moment. It's not like he walked up to a black person and called them nigger, it was just a spontaneous, generic curse (probably came to mind because of how much fucking attention people give the word now days.)

What are you even talking about racist?
>I guess your intelligence is just further proof of what horrific things happens when white people breed. Sage.

What? They create the modern world, literally everything you use from the moment you wake up till you go to sleep in your nice comfortable bed was brought to you by white people you racist moron

Lmaoing at this salty shekelpocketer.
You know what else is for christians and other goyim? Uncut dicks.

That guy is awesome and a credit to the human race. He single handedly builds mud houses in a few days, nicer than I've seen entire African tribes come up with over generations