Gab's domain registrar has given them 5 days to transfer the domain or they will seize it

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.is/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wtf is Gab?

who op
this pic is for u

This.(I know what it is, but it's semi-walled off so I don't really pay attention to it much) I don't understand why they think it's a good idea to draw attention to gab.ai with this drama.

Vox Day sends his regards stormfags. :^)

Didn't they already sort this out? Also who is Twitter's domain! Plenty of racism there. This is just tucking scary and shady as fuck.

gabais btfo

Andrew Torba eternally BTFO. You can't expect a 100% free speech platform to work out when the dregs of society inevitably invade it.

This ain't shit. Just wait to see what they do in 2020. Getting ready to rage boys

(((gabbai))) BTFO

This may be bad prima facie but it could have the beneficial effect of getting the thousands(millions?) of people using gab to take Anglin's side and realizing the encroaching threat of Top Level Domains shutting down content over "hatespeech".

Basically this. The website is shit and just another Hooky controlled op to corral angry disoriented white people into outing themselves with their extremely radical sheltered point of view. Avoid like the plague.

eat shit

>trying to make everything about anglin

fuck off anglin no one gives a shit

Twitter knockoff.

>anyone with a public face siding with Anglin
wew

A gabbai (Hebrew: גבאי), also known as shamash שמש (sometimes spelled shamas) or warden (UK, similar to churchwarden) is a beadle or sexton, a person who assists in the running of synagogue services in some way.

I'm kind of amazed there isn't one domain registrar that just doesn't give a fuck.

Finally! other people are picking up on this. They always play both sides. Isnt it fishy that David Cumman and Therno were the first people pimping that website?

1 post by this ID

Vox's Faggot Minions have arrived.

nice

>Asia Registry
>Australian

Does this mean no more (((gabbai))) shilling threads?
It's a boring circlejerk site, and it has lately become a "fake free speech" faggot soap opera, which is even worse.
Went from being meh to being annoying, faggy, dishonest, and cringy.
tldr BYE

The great meme war of 2020 will make 2016 look like a child's sandbox. I can't wait.

Gab should move their domain to Iceland. It worked for Daily Stormer:

dailystormer.is/

I try to imagine how the low IQ dunces who make up your alt-white circles will handle this, but all I can do is laugh. You morons crossed the wrong people.

You alt-righters have to admit it's pretty hilarious that this project was killed by right-wing infighting, and not by liberals or SJWs. If you can't even stop shooting at each OTHER long enough to create something simple like a Twitter alternative, how the hell can you manage something 10,000 times more complex like an ethnostate?

As cringe inducing as Vox's character is, he is entirely correct in this situation.

Muh PR and accusations like "havens of hate" makes it hard for registrars to do this.
Further, Torba's lawsuit against google will fail. His no moderation policy will be the end of it.

Your fucking argument is literally:
>They are letting us speak our mind, and that's a psyop. We should be censored!
You're a fucking jew

Anyone fighting for an ethnostate is fighting the wrong battle. Totally unreasonable and is never going to happen. Niice pipedream as a thought experiment, thats about it though. Give it up and and get back to reality

I don't know who this is but I was recently working to acquire several domains...and let me just say the system and dealings of acquiring a domain is very shady at best. Registrars basically have no accountability and there's really only a handful of them. ICANN can't do shit. And even if you buy a domain some big corporation can come along to GoDaddy and rip it out from under you by offering more money, that's what happened to me.

The internet is pretty much already bought and paid for, it's not like it was when I was growing up. Kikes and capitalists have already destroyed it. It's nowhere near the level playing field it once was.

>implying nazi are right wing
They belong to the left.

Like I said, despite this being bad on its face this could actually be a great step in redpilling normie right wingers and if you can't comprehend this line of reasoning for Vox to be doing this then it just shows that you're a brainlet.

Nice memeflag and retarded opinion. You're out of your depth. Its a honeytrap for low IQ angry goy. Wake the fuck up.

Where is ghost from true capitalist radio gonna go now?

>dailystormer.is/

outside of Europe, agreed

And your argument is
>We should be allowed to do illegal things!
>I was just pretending to be retarded!

Why not ask them how they identify themselves? That'll be more accurate than any labels outsiders try to apply TO them.

Who's sleepy? I think I'll turn in. Gettin' late
>seriously, we can't let gab get the nuclear codes

The trouble is, you're not right-wing and your ideas don't appeal to the right. Vox knows this and he is destroying your ability to propagate your leftwing subversion.

>wanting a white ethno-state doesn't make you right wing

k

>We should be allowed to do illegal things!
Who is saying this?

Powerful men define themselves. Lesser men have to make do with what they're labeled. You are not powerful. You're a collection of sycophants, savages, and provocateurs.

Tell me more about your ethny fellow burger.

found the liberal faggot masquerading as a right-winger

get the fuck out of here you civic nationalist cuck

Literally not a single person is falling for your jewish shit. You are trying to get us to support pro-white opinions being censored.
You are actively fighting to censor pro-white opinions because some bullshit about the MSM getting mad.
There is nothing more jewish than how you are trying to spin this.
It shows in the fact that you are (a) trying to convince whites to fight against their interests, (b) triggered by a fucking pro-white flag, and (c) supporting censorship against pro-white speech.
It is so absurd that you even try to claim that freedom of speech for white interests is a bad thing.

You're retarded if you think this. Only a low IQ goy would think it's not a honeytrap. Compromised. Nazis are left wing. Nice memeflag

dingdingding

Civic nationalism is an oxymoron.

Did you reply to the wrong person?

No, child. I am warning impressionable children and trying to ward them from saying edgy shit on a jewish owned website. Its that simple. And that makes me a jewish shill seeking to subvert free speech? Fuck right off.

You're on a jewish limited hangout website trashing jewish people. Thats pretty fucking foolish. Grow up.

What do you expect when your site is invaded by stormfags?

It's just going to turn into Pol Jr. with everyone being a nigger, shaky race realism science, and a LARP circle jerk

I watched Vox's "debate" with Anglin and he gave no reason as to his beef with the man so it just looks like smoke and mirrors.
I assume Vox is a smart man and as such he could not possibly align himself with the communists trying to erase whites and any notion of hierarchy/order globally over people who he may consider less "right wing" than himself.

free speech is dead!

I wonder what happens next.

This is all thanks to that kike faggot Vox no doubt.

Wow I don't even know what this vox character is right about? You must really like him to already know whats going on? Fucking kill yourself shill.

>we should be allowed to do illegal things!
>unironically siding with (((anti-discrimination))) laws
Kys kike. You are not American.

So like, why not just set it up on .com registrar? Since the USA has free speech in its constitution.

>canada
Fucking shit man we all know you are shilling.

>when you know Vox is controlled opposition and the kikes are bait/switching yet again

Did you miss king nigger giving away ICANN last year? The US doesnt own it anymore.

shills.

LOL Natsocs are not left you fucking piece of shit go back to sucking jew dick.

Vox's entire argument for it not being right wing was purely based on (((economics))). Right wing does not mean "muh free market" and economics is not all that entails a political ideology you retarded fucking Vox shill.

Obama gave the internet to ICANN, a corporation

Domain registrars such as GoDaddy and ICANN can delete your website if you do things they don't like.

Welcome to 2017

lol love dailystormer

lawsuits and the DNS provider that will actually be about free speech there will fuckload of money to be made if someone can get one started

have some more OC then

Vox believes the ethnic nations can and will save themselves. This applies to Europe and the commonwealth nations, but not America. Americans trying to shoe-horn nationalism by race are doomed to fail. Vox knows that if nationalism is associated with race rather than ethny, the whole movement could be taken under with the Americans. He isn't going to let that happen.

Is Vox the new Kraut and Tea?

Did I miss something?

What exactly are you doing?

>Did I miss something?
Vox had a debate with Andrew Anglin over NatSoc. Vox claimed it wasn't a right wing ideology because they regulated their market.

What is vox, are we talking about the news website

I fuckin hate Americans, this right wing left wing bullshit is irritating

>vox wants america to be civic nationalist

bait and switch ;)
anglin..vox..spencer.. theyre all comrades.
false opposition is false.

not much. you?

I cant stand Vox, you fuckin dumbass simpleton. But I can admit truth even from an obvious loser.

Libertarians, libertarians never change.

>anglin..vox..spencer.. theyre all comrades.
You have a lot of screw loose m8 you should get that checked by a doctor.

???

What the fuck are you talking about?

so you favor White geNOcide?

what an evil anti-White you are

If I hated a race, I might campaign to flood all of their countries with MILLIONS of people that are not their race, and tell everyone to “mix in” until no people of that kind were left.
If anyone objected, I would scream the R-word! at them and get them fired from their jobs.
If I hated a certain race, I might do that, but I am not doing that.
Anti-Whites are doing it to White people in EVERY & ONLY White countries.
It’s WHITE geNOcide!
Anti-Racist is a code for anti-White.

obama is responsible for all of this. this nigger has ruined the internet.

Everyones calling me a shill when you can simply look up what a Gabai is and see for yourself. Why would you want the officer of the synagogue to bless you? Thats the antithesis of what you so called nazi larping retards are working against. Your controlled op is so obvious. Should be ashamed of yourselves.

No, man. White genocide is real and I am against it. You dont fight it on a website called (((gabbai))) though. How cant you get this through your thick head? Jesus titty fucking Christ

Kek, Vox doesn't know shit about ethnic identity because he is a confused mulattoe. He will never have a home anywhere, he's even more rootless than a Jew.

I already fucking know what gab.ai is you fucking retard. I really don't give a shit its a free speech twitter alternative what else do you want me to do? The thing that matters is its free speech you god damn retard. Go suck jew dick and be paranoid about cripplechan was jew owned and so was Sup Forums for awhile only recently did it change hands. Now what are you fucking doing here exactly?

Actually gab.ai was doing well with the dailystormer on there for some time. Its not gab.ais fault for what there shit register is fucking doing.

why will anglin debate someone like Vox and not myself? why will spencer debate a rabbi but not myself? all of these debates are scripted and fake.

Yes.

Libertarians are nothing more than useful idiots at this point.

I said ethnic nationalist, civic nationalism is a nonsense term. The problem for you is, there is no ethnic majority in America. There hasn't been one in centuries.
>Therefor civic nationalism?
Of course not. There will be ethnic states in what is now America, but you can't short-cut through racial nationalism.

Retard got BTFO.
If I was Andrew Torba, I would Rent Domain from Arab Country like Syria(.sy), Iraq(.iq), Lebanon(.lb) or Yemen(.ye)
And it would be safe from get Shoah'd

>why will anglin debate someone like Vox and not myself?
>why will spencer debate a rabbi
>but not myself?

holy fucking shit you have to be kidding me. You want them to waste there fucking time debating a little faggot like you whom will get no attraction from another audience. You have a huge fucking ego and its fucking really pathetic its fucking sad really fucking sad.

europeans of non-jewish descent are still the ethnic majority...

im user. im good enough for them to sell their crap to but not engage in conversation?

LOL your family must be real proud of you. I bet gabbai has a lovely profile of all of your views and theyre just waiting to hand that in to the ADL to railroad your life into the fucking ground. This is why they call us goyim, because most of us are stupid as fuck.

Does somebody own every single domain? If you hosted a website off of your own computer and it was just random like gh2048g20 dotcom or something, then who can take it?

we /dark web/ now

All this buttmad because Americans can't accept that they're going to have to give up a lot of territory for mestizo and negro ethno-states.

European isn't an ethnic group you moron. What do Anglos have in common with Germans, much less Slavs or Greeks? Nothing. The Anglos can't even tolerate the Irish, and vice versa. You need to have actual ethno-states for stability. That's not an opinion, it's world history.